- Postloop is released as-is, with no warranty.
- By participating in Postloop, you do so at your own risk.
- Each individual person is permitted one Postloop account.
- You may not attempt to buy, sell, or transfer your Postloop account or Postloop points, whether via Postloop.com or any external means.
- You may not bribe, incentivize, or otherwise instruct Postloop writers to include your own promotion material in content that they contribute to Postloop.
- Any attempt to alter, tamper with, or otherwise adversely affect the collection process is strictly prohibited.
- Postloop is not responsible for the misuse of the files provided.
- Information collected and displayed via postloop.com or any related subsidiary is for the use of Postloop management only.
- Postloop management reserves the right to revoke your access to any Postloop services with or without cause and with or without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- If found in violation of any of the above guidelines, you will be subject to removal from Postloop services.
- All sites submitted to Postloop must be in the English language.
- Sites containing any of the following material may not be submitted to Postloop: adult, illegal, hacking, criminal, drugs, weapons, violence, hate, or otherwise questionable material. This is left up to the sole discretion of Postloop management.
- All sites submitted to Postloop must have a clear topic and section/category structure prior to submission.
- A site may not be submitted to Postloop twice unless the existing listing is first deactivated.
- The modification of the Postloop tracking file (postloop.php) is strictly prohibited unless instructed otherwise by Postloop management alone.
- All content contributed to Postloop must be in the English language.
- Content submitted to Postloop must be original. Content may not be copied from any other website and submitted to Postloop, even if the source content is your own.
- All content contributed to Postloop must be of high quality. A repeated history of low quality content will result in suspension.
- You may not include promotional material in content that you contribute via Postloop unless it is your own.
The following rules apply to the buying of points ("Deposits") via Postloop.
- Points are only to be purchased from Royal Media, LLC via Postloop.com.
- Most deposits are received and processed immediately, although some deposits are held for manual review by Postloop management. If your deposit is held for manual review, your payment from PayPal will be processed immediately, but you will not receive your points at Postloop until approved by Postloop staff. This will usually happen within a few hours but may be up to 24 hours depending on time of day.
- Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any purchase with or without cause. If a purchase is refused, payment will be returned.
- Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to review all Terms & Conditions stated herein and monitor your own forums accordingly.
- If you file a chargeback or payment reversal, your account and forums will be banned from Postloop forever.
The following rules apply to the selling of points ("Withdrawals") via Postloop.
- Points are only to be sold to Royal Media, LLC via Postloop.com.
- Payment will not be issued immediately. All withdrawal requests undergo review by Postloop staff. This will usually be completed within a few hours but can take up to 24 hours depending on circumstances and time of day.
- Your points balance will be subtracted from immediately, before you receive payment.
- Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any withdrawal request with or without cause. In the event that a withdrawal request is denied, any points removed during your request will be returned.
- Review all Terms & Conditions stated herein prior to requesting withdrawal. If you are found in violation of any Terms & Conditons, your withdrawal request will be denied, and you will be subject to removal from Postloop forever.
- Postloop is not responsible for reporting your taxable income. You must follow the appropriate laws for your country or territory. An exception to this rule is made in event that you are a US citizen receiving more than $600 in payment from Postloop in one year. If this is the case, Postloop is required by law to report your earnings to the IRS. Postloop will personally notify you before this happens.
Prior to joining Postloop, you will be required to provide your email address. This is only visible to Postloop management and is not available or provided to any third parties or solicitors under any circumstances. You may periodically receive email communication from Postloop management, which you are able to opt out of. Postloop will also track and record the IP Address of all visitors to postloop.com for security purposes. This, too, will never be available or provided to any third parties or solicitors.
Prior to listing your forum at Postloop, you will be required to provide the following information on your forum: Forum name, URL, description, and software version. All of this information will be visible and available for public use, without limitation. When another Postloop user joins your forum, Postloop will request their username and email address. The username will be saved by Postloop but the email address will not. Postloop requests the email address to verify ownership of the account. Postloop.com will take that username and email address and retrieve the corresponding user id from your forums. The username and id are later used to track the number of posts submitted to your forums. Username, User ID, and Post Count are the only pieces of information that are extracted from your forums via the Postloop tracking service. This information will be collected and stored in the Postloop database but will not be accessible by anybody other than yourself and Postloop staff. This information will never be available or provided to any third parties or solicitors. No personally identifiable information will be collected by Postloop from your forums.
Prior to requesting payment via PayPal, you will be asked to provide your Name, Address, and Phone Number. This information is not available to the public and is used by Postloop management for its own accounting. This personally identifiable information is not be provided to any third parties or solicitors.
When buying or selling points via Postloop, your PayPal email address, transaction amount, and transaction ID will be collected and stored by Postloop for historical reasons. This information is visible by Postloop management alone and is not available or provided to any third parties or solicitors under any circumstances.
All personally identifiable information can be removed from public view at the request of the owner, however this information will remain in the Postloop data repository for purposes of ongoing operation. Only at the discretion of Postloop management or at the request from the proper authorities will data be removed from the Postloop data repository.
The information on this page is subject to change, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
04/14/2012 - Modified policy on Deposit processing: Most deposits are received and processed immediately, although some deposits are held for manual review by Postloop management. If your deposit is held for manual review, your payment from PayPal will be processed immediately, but you will not receive your points at Postloop until approved by Postloop staff. This will usually happen within a few hours but may be up to 24 hours depending on time of day.
03/08/2012 - Added: You may not bribe, incentivize, or otherwise instruct Postloop writers to include your own promotion material in content that they contribute to Postloop.
03/08/2012 - Added: Content Writers: You may not include promotional material in content that you contribute via Postloop unless it is your own
02/29/2012 - Added: Stipulation to Withdrawal Rules that Postloop will report earnings to the IRS for any US citizens receiving more than $600 in one year
02/29/2012 - Added: Name, Address, and Phone Number are to be collected with Withdrawals
06/13/2011 - Added: User ID is now collected and stored for each Postloop user that joins a participating forum