-10 Points, how long until I'm reactivated?

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by Mantis, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Mantis

Mantis New Member

First of all, I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I checked the FAQs but perhaps I missed something. I think I'm at around -7 now since I rated a user. This has happened because my forum became more popular than I expected when I signed up. As such, I received an alert about the -10 and my forum being disabled. I signed up at the portal forum sometime around 24 hours ago. Now I'm approved and will start posting on other forums. I hope that my own forum will be activated again soon too. :)

Thanks.

2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You will need to manually re-enable your forum, but you can't do that until your balance goes above 0.

Mantis likes this.
  3. Mantis

Mantis New Member

Okay, thanks.

4. Mantis

Mantis New Member

One other question. To help me manage my forum better I could probably get a staff member to write some Postloop posts; one who is a quality poster, obviously. They could create an account on said forums and I could subscribe myself without the staff using my Postloop account. However, I'm not sure this is okay, hence why I am asking you. :)

5. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

That is not okay. If you are going to earn points by posting, you must do the posting.

6. Mantis

Mantis New Member

Okay, that's fine.