Error while associating portal account

Discussion in 'New Users, Application & Approval' started by josh, Jun 5, 2012.

1. josh

josh New Member

I've attached a screenshot of the error I got while trying to associate my postloop portal account with my postloop account... How can I fix this?

Attached Files:

2. josh

josh New Member

It works now. How do I know when I've been approved?
  3. josh

josh New Member

can someone at least let me know if my 10 posts have counted and are waiting for review?
  4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

If you received an alert inside of your account at postloop.com notifying you that your posts are under review, then they are.

If you did not receive this alert, then you did not follow the instructions exactly as specified. You need to go back and do so.
  5. josh

josh New Member

Where would this "alert" be? There are no instructions for repeating the process. Do you mean that I should unsubscribe and make another 10 posts?
  6. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

7. ReignPhyre

ReignPhyre New Member

I also got this same message, but I am already approved to post on Postloop. I have been trying to sign up to the other forums, but I was unable to. First, I got a message in a red bar saying that my email address was not found, then I got the same message that Josh got above. I really need help with this, and it seems as if no one can help or knows what is going on with the site at the moment. I will try to be patient and wait for some help or for the issue to be resolved.
  8. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

You have to register at the forum BEFORE subscribing to it your postloop dashboard.
  9. ReignPhyre

ReignPhyre New Member

Yes, that is what I did. It's the same way I had to subscribe to the Postloop Portal, I just stated that. Now, do you have any suggestions that might help me?
  10. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

Yes...

Go to the forum you are trying to subscribe to
    Register at that forum
    Once you are registered at the forum you want to associate with and can make a post.. then come back to postloop and subscribe to that forum

Postloop portal has nothing to do with the other forums. The Postloop Portal is nothing more that a pre-employment screening if you want to look at it like that. You have to register and post on other forums to get paid. Once you are approved from the portal, then you will have nothing more to do with it.
  11. ReignPhyre

ReignPhyre New Member

Once again, I am well aware of what the Postloop Portal is and is for, if I didn't, I wouldn't have been approved. What I am saying is, I registered at the other forums in the same way that I had to register and subscribe at the Postloop Portal. The issue was already fixed by the way, but thanks I guess. Happy posting! :thumbsup::whistle: