Forum owners and Admin not answering PM's

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by argon_0, Mar 30, 2012.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Member

Does anyone ever receive replies back from Forum owners/admin. I have made a few private messages over the weeks asking to resolve problems of one thing or another and requesting a reply. All messages are polite and non threatening so I can't see why they just don't answer. It's not just the postloop subscription sites, some others without being a postlooper don't as well. What is it with them?:confused:
    PS. Not here of course. Ryan and Pete are fantastic at their help given.
  2. Forex32

Forex32 Forum & Blog Owners

It could be faulty forum script so there not actualy reciving your pm, the admin might not be very active, or the admin is to busy to deal with your request.
  3. Ansem

Ansem Forum & Blog Owners

Or you are just being ignored.
    If they don't answer, check back in two days, if they've been online in between send again.
    After another week send one again as a reminder ( they're ignoring you so... ) after that I'll wait until I get a reply but won't do anything for the forum anymore ( pl or not )
  4. argon_0

argon_0 Member

Thanks chaps for your input and advise. I am a pretty dedicated Forum user and stick around Forums even when they may be struggling. I think it's in the interest of the Forums to cultivate this dedication.