How to make Postloop work for YOU.

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by Mikey, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Your stats:

Total Posts Made
    Total Posts Received

Still not too much to complain about, eh? ;)
  2. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

I'm pretty happy with mine right now :)

Total Posts Made
    Total Posts Received
  3. AzH

AzH Forum & Blog Owners

This is utterly crucial. I'm signed up on a couple of forums which have high points balances but my posts (which are good posts, insightful, yadda yadda, are not responded to. You end up feeling unappreciated and stop visiting.

On my forum I'm engaging with theose who come to post. If you don't, you're in danger of people losing interest.
    Soulwatcher, Mikey and Trombones13 like this.
  4. whiteattack

whiteattack New Member

nice guide you help us . ;)
  5. joebara

joebara New Member

Thanks for the help =)
  6. redpanda

redpanda New Member

this is a very thorough guide. Thanks for the tips!
  7. taixyz1991

taixyz1991 New Member

ok, the first time I entered here, my posts were very short. "Quality > Quantity" :thumbsup: I think this is I need for my fuure work here
  8. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

Another thing I would like to add is that uploading an avatar to your account adds validity to your Postloop account, makes you feel like a more 'permanent' fixture of the forum, even if you're not going to be a permanent fixture..
  9. pomp

pomp Forum & Blog Owners

It is an interesting process. I have never seen anything like this and looking forward to seeing the results in the future.
  10. Jeddi

Jeddi New Member

wow... effective points... thanks for info
  11. turk0074

turk0074 New Member

i wanted to say thank you for this tips and help i am new to this and this real realy helps thanx :)
    Soulwatcher and Mikey like this.
  12. turk0074

turk0074 New Member

sorry for the message above like i said i am new and
    figuerd this is the righte way to post a reply
    once a gain thank you
  13. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

You can just click the 'Like' button to say thanks. Nobody will hold it against you for posting "Thanks" posts though, unless you do it a lot and do it on forums you're trying to earn Postloop points at. ;)
    Mikey, Ryan and Trombones13 like this.
  14. Jheffrey Espino

Jheffrey Espino New Member

Well, this thread helped me as a starter. Thanks for the advice. :) I'm still reading posts to help me improve in this Postloop working system.
  15. Srihari

Srihari New Member

Very Simple and Valuable point.

Thanks Mikey
    Mikey likes this.
  16. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

Glad I could help :)
  17. iislight

iislight New Member

Thanks for post! Im new and learned alot.
  18. Larry Lu

Larry Lu New Member

Posting in some forums is easy for me because I get interested in the topics. Hopefully I'll be able to just have casual chats with people and won't even notice me making money =)
  19. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

Ok, this is actually helpful I stand corrected the rules are pretty clear, but who intentionally copies or post the same topic bunch of times on all the forums here? lol thats stupid, but I guess it happens when desperate members want to try and out smart the Post Loop system thankfully I'm not that desperate I always try to fallow the rules of any site I join, though no ones perfect I mean people do make occasional minor mistake, anyway I will probably be coming back to this post because there's a lot to remember goodness, but it's good that you posted this Mikey.:)
    Mikey likes this.
  20. Lucas

Lucas New Member

Nice to see you everywhere Mikey! lol. But definitely great pointers to succeed with the system. Help and be helped. :)