It's past 12 am and subscriptions are still over daily limit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by headacheinasuitcase, May 28, 2012.

1. It's 0:40 AM in the US right now. Every day at 1:00 AM (my timezone) subscriptions get renewed and I can post on sites I had passed the daily limit again. That usually happens between 1:00 and 1:02 AM, but it's been 40 minutes and I've seen no new alerts in my dashboard. Subscriptions are still listed as "Over Daily Limit".

In addition to that, my stats page doesn't seem to be working: http://www.postloop.com/statistics/writer_summary

The first chart shows nothing at all, second one shows a flat green line, and third one is empty too.

I tried logging out and then logging back in but that didn't solve the problem. Is there a problem with my account or is Postloop currently 'down'?
  2. Jessi

Jessi Member

Postloop was actually down for a couple minutes around the reset time, so I'm assuming something went wrong somewhere. Mine's the same way...anything I was over the daily limit of, didn't reset for me. It's the middle of the night here, so don't expect any real/technical answers or solutions at the moment, but hopefully it's straightened out later in the day.
  3. UmiNoor

UmiNoor New Member

I'm experiencing the same problem too. It's noon here where I live so I really don't know if I should continue to post. I fear that my posts won't be registered.
  4. At least it's good to know it's a general bug. Quite a big one! I noticed that earlier today (well, technically yesterday) Postloop wasn't working that well, especially with alerts.

Guess we'll have to wait! I can go to bed now :p

I wouldn't make any new posts if I were you, they may or may not be counted after the system is back to normal, but there's no way to know unless Ryan knows the answer. I'd wait ;)
  5. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Daily limits are fixed.

Still working on the stats/charts. Real-time points are working though, so no need to hold off posting :)
  6. Subscriptions & charts are back to normal, thank you Ryan! :)