Jessi will be MIA for a bit

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by Jessi, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Member

Hey, I know most of you probably don't care, but I'm a member on quite a few forums here and post daily on most. I had an emergency come up that has taken me away the last couple days and will continue to on through the holiday and likely well into next week. I just wanted to let the people who will notice know that I -will- be back and if I'm on one of your forums, you haven't lost me either....I'll just be MIA for a while.

2. Sarah C.

Sarah C. Member

I would have most definitely missed ya! ;) Hope all is okay, and see you when you get back!

3. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You're among our best writers, Jessi. You'll definitely be missed, but it sounds like you've got much more important things to worry about.

Hope everything's okay!

4. Hedonologist

Hedonologist Member

I think you will be msised by some! There are some posters who I see on many of my forums, and probably a few people who recognise me from forum to forum. I hope all will be well for you :)

5. dojo

dojo Forum & Blog Owners

You are a great editor, so I'm sure all the admins would like to see you back ASAP. Best of luck with what you have to work on and hope to see you active again.

6. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Member

I can't go anywhere on the 'Net without running into you, Jessi - I hope all works out well and you're back soon.

7. Ansem

Ansem Forum & Blog Owners

I feel really left out now...., never encountered her before :(

8. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Member

NEVER encountered Jessi before?!?

One might as well proclaim that they've never seen a sunrise, or felt the wind caress their face, or beheld the majesty of waves breaking upon a rocky shore!

NEVER encountered Jessi? Do you breathe? Do you have a pulse? Have you ever witnessed the miracle of life - of a billion random coincidences all coming together to form a human life?

If so, then you have glimpsed a fraction of the wonder, the TOTALITY that is Jessi (may Her name be eternally praised). :devil:

Sarah C., Grumpy and Pete like this.
  9. Jessi

Jessi Member

Lmao Phil! Thank you. <3

10. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

Just saw this.. Jessi Check your Email PMs!!