Low user rating

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by smile4u, Jun 2, 2011.

1. smile4u

smile4u New Member

I am so upset to see that i have received couple of negative user ratings :(
    Is it because my post is not good enough?
    What can i do to improve my user rating?
    Peaches100 likes this.
  2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Forum & Blog Owners

Have you tried commenting on the ratings you have received? The comments go straight to whoever rated you.
  3. smile4u

smile4u New Member

I even have no idea who has commented on me about rating...
  4. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Forum & Blog Owners

On the Ratings Received page, you can comment on a rating by clicking the arrow on the far right side of the page.
  5. AmazingP

AmazingP Member

You can contact the one giving you the rating. I think it is allowed to make some bargain with the forum owner. So far, I have never received any negative ratings and I averaged 4.32 so far.
  6. smile4u

smile4u New Member

Thats good, congratulations.
    Actually i have received some positive ones too.
  7. mcrickeo

mcrickeo Forum & Blog Owners

No offence but I'm guessing most forum owners want people who can speak fluent English or a very decent level of English and this post here shows that there is a lot of improvement with your personal level of English.

I've also seen your posts on other sites and they're not very long in length and have this standard of English I'd personally suggest putting more time and effort into your posts and brushing up on your English a little ;).
    Trombones13 and Ryan like this.
  8. julesbgoes

julesbgoes New Member

i wonder whats going to be mine :( hope i get some good comments
  9. Smith Pal

Smith Pal New Member

Better take time and effort to post comments,that is the only way to improve our ratings..Take the terms seriously...Hope everything going to be positive.........
  10. Sacto

Sacto Forum & Blog Owners

Not that I was the one to give you a real low rating, but I can see your posts have been kind of short, that's more often than not why I give people lower ratings. Try to post 3-5 sentences and don't do excessive postings on a single forum in a single day. Quite honestly as I get some of the better posters on my forums I'm going to revoke those that are just posting large quantities of one-liners.
  11. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

This news creeps me out, because I'm new and my spelling and grammar isn't that great. I hope that postloop isn't expecting a professional writer.
  12. FireNeko

FireNeko Member

They arn't peaches, I'm not that good with spelling and my grammar fails yet i get good and great ratings. Relax. :)
    Peaches100 likes this.
  13. Sacto

Sacto Forum & Blog Owners

Once you get approved as a member by Postloop, it's really going to vary by forum as to how they feel about poor spelling. Personally, on my forum I would overlook a few spelling errors if the poster was making lengthy interesting posts, and was starting some fresh topics periodically. You could also take the time to run it through a spelling checker, I guess it depends how serious you are about it.
  14. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

Some of us do expect to see well written posts.
  15. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

Thanks for the tips, I hope my post will be considered good enough to continue and gets approved, and yes I use the spell checker before every post so hope that helps too.:eek::thumbsup:
  16. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

Oh good that makes me feel a bit better I can exhale a little now. thanks:thumbsup: