New Design and Promo Video

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ryan, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

Ooh, interesting. Now they're on profiles too! Awesome. :thumbsup:
  2. neo240

neo240 Member

Just a problem I noticed. The send message button on the owner profiles from my subscription panel is missing.
    Also it would be cool if we could message them directly from the subscription tab; rather than going to through the information button.

Cheers
    Godric
  3. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

I'm not really sure what you're referring to - can you provide an exact URL?

I can't see myself adding anything else to the subscription page. It's crowded as-is.
  4. neo240

neo240 Member

Sorry, I didn't check the forum. I uploaded a screenshot so that you can easily understand it.

Cheers
    Godric

Attached Files:

5. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Click the username to send a message.
    neo240 likes this.
  6. I don't know if it's just me, but the profile popups in my referrals page take a while to load. I can load profiles and everything else on Postloop without any issues but whatever code is fetching the user's data doesn't seem to get along with my Chrome. Is it Ajax? jQuery's .load? If not... why does it take so long to show the info?
  7. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

I haven't noticed that myself. Anybody else?
  8. DevilKid

DevilKid Active Member

I think it happens for me as well. The pop-up box shows up instantly when you click the username but it takes about 7-10 seconds for all the information to come up. After 3 seconds, the loading circle thingy stops.
  9. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

i get this too
  10. Jessi

Jessi Member

Same here. The box is there immediately, but the info it contains takes a few seconds.
  11. neo240

neo240 Member

I have the same issue too. Thought my connection was slow.
  12. lovaboy

lovaboy New Member

I like the design,but can you change the feature so which we can change that color?