Not getting approved

Discussion in 'New Users, Application & Approval' started by ragdoll, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragdoll

ragdoll New Member

For some reason, even though I have made 10 high quality posts on the forums I still havnt been accepted into postloop or rejected, I havnt had ny kind of contact and i really want to start posting.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You subscribed after you made your first 10 posts, therefore they did not count.

You need to make 10 more posts.
  3. ragdoll

ragdoll New Member

Ok thanks.
  4. ragdoll

ragdoll New Member

Ok I've made another 10 posts, could you put me up for a approval thanks.
  5. Grumpy

Grumpy Forum & Blog Owners

You will need to wait your turn. A member of the PostLoop Staff team will assess your posts shortly and then you will receive notification of their decision.
  6. alghamdi

alghamdi New Member

After you click subscribe and post 10 quality posts, your account will go for approval automatically, you don't have to ask someone to go review it for you. Approval time won't take alot, I got approved this morning (Thank you guys) and it only took 4 hours to approve. Just be patient and Good luck.
  7. violino

violino New Member

Post edited.

I've found out what I screwed up.. Sorry.
  8. itin

itin New Member

I see. I made the wrong move. LOL It wasn't in the instructions.
  9. horace

horace New Member

I have not been approved but I can still post. Why? The points from Post loop portal are still adding up. why? Am I going to paid for these posts?
  10. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have not been approved" but if you mean that you were already rejected then you need to check whether you've the option to re-apply or not. If you've been given the option to re-apply, then yes you should make ten more posts. But, please make them count. If you've been given a second chance, it's because the person who reviewed your posts saw some potential in you and thinks you could be a productive member of Postloop if you improve.

On the other hand, if you've been rejected without the option to re-apply, then there is no point in still posting on the Postloop portal. Rejections without the option to re-apply are final, and as far as I know Ryan has never been talked into giving anyone another chance after that.

Or, if you mean you have not been approved YET, that means you haven't been reviewed. You need to follow the directions and get your ten posts in after you subscribe, then you'll get into the queue to be reviewed. And, you're not restricted to making just ten posts, but I have never, not one single time, seen an example where someone has made more than ten posts to the portal and it's worked to their advantage. More often, I've seen people who make 20+ posts getting lazy toward the end and finishing off with some bad posts can AND WILL get you rejected.
    Grumpy and Ryan like this.
  11. horace

horace New Member

Does this mean that if my post loop portal is active, but I've been rejected, that I have been given a second chance at having my posts reviewed?
  12. Grumpy

Grumpy Forum & Blog Owners

If you've been permanently rejected, you should see an "Account Closed" banner on your PostLoop Dashboard.
    Ryan likes this.
  13. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Yes, and the notification that you received after your review told you whether or not you could apply again.
  14. themondayman99

themondayman99 New Member

Hey PostLoop staff members, I was just wondering if I could perhaps make an appeal for my account which was suspended because it I had poor grammar. The suspended account I am referring to is 'Jamielaser' and I hope that my posts could be given a second look.

Well, without sounding too self-righteous, I was surprised at the review my posts received. Firstly, English is my first language and I do think I speak and write it fluently. I have been a contributing, active member of tons of other online forums and I'm even working in an editorial team for an online magazine. Hence, the surprise.

Perhaps I have been careless in my typing or perhaps my narrative was too casual, but I do believe I have the necessary levels of vocabulary and grammar to contribute to the discussions going on in the various forums. So here's hoping that my account gets a second look! If you deem me worthy, I shall strive to write more conscientiously the next time round. Thank you for your re-consideration.
  15. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

If you are told that you may not apply again, then you may not apply again.

I'm closing this thread since it was solved long ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.