Open Sesame?

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by argon_0, Feb 28, 2012.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Member

Being only a newbie of 4 weeks to Postloop and having left the portal with a low rating, I have been only allowed access to a bit over 50% of the forums. I have no real dramas with the low score, so be it. What really annoys me is the locking out of the Forums I am most interested in. The Forums I contribute to, I do give my best but I am waiting for that magic number to appear to unlock more Forums.
    Any advise?
  2. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

A few things come to mind.

1. Focus on one or two specific forums and really do a bang up job and get great ratings to raise your average score to a point where you can get into the other forums you want.
    2. If there's a specific forum you really want to be in, you could contact the owner and plead your cases. They could lower the minimum rating for you temporarily, then raise it back up after you join.
    3. Post in up to a half-dozen forum (don't spread yourself too thin) and do a great job on all of them and over the course of time these new ratings will push the initial rating from the portal out so you'll have a very good overall rating.