Posted to a site and post was approved but no points accumulated?

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by shanontherocks, Apr 13, 2012.

1. shanontherocks

shanontherocks New Member

As the title states, I posted two articles, one was approved, one is pending, and so is a comment. I have yet to receive any points and it has been at least an hour since it was approved. What may be the issue? And I was subscribed before I even made an account name to the site. Because I made the mistake on postloop portal about not subscribing before submitting posts, so I double-checked this timel.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Which site?

Also, this is not possible -
    When you subscribe, Postloop validates the account to make sure that it exists at the site that you are subscribing to. If the account does not exist, you won't be able to subscribe.
  3. shanontherocks

I was mistaken. I looked again and there was no way I could do that. The site is tech retriever
  4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You received credit for 1 comment about 1 hour ago at TechRetriever.

If you left a comment and didn't receive credit, it either means that the comment is under moderation or you were not logged in when you left the comment. You must be logged into your blog account when you comment. Leaving you username/email as a guest is not sufficient.
  5. shanontherocks

I messaged the blog's admin and he/she stated that postloop only awards points for comments, not article posts on Wordpress. I was unaware of this.