Posted while site was active... then the site is inactive... ?

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by jentyree, Jul 30, 2012.

1. jentyree

jentyree New Member

Can someone help me out here?
    I posted on a site that was active. My posts (I think) were approved on the site (she replied to at least one)... But then the site went inactive later that day or the next... I just went to the site to check, and I can't seem to find some of the articles I commented on, and the site has changed around a bit... Sooo, confused!
    What does that mean for me?
  2. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

Postloop updates quickly, so you should get credit for those posts.
  3. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Sounds to me like your posts were deleted.
  4. jentyree

jentyree New Member

This has happened more than once though, where I leave comments, and shortly after the site goes inactive. And the comments I leave on the articles are more than just a sentence or two - they are decent comments, and are relative to the article/post they made.
  5. jentyree

jentyree New Member

Also - another site I am subscribed to is giving me issues posting comments. The form is there, and everything is filled out (name, email, comment), but when I go to select "Post Comment", nothing happens. No matter if I refresh, or try another browser. So far, this hasn't been what everyone says it is.
  6. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

The form on blogs will not work with Postloop. You have to become a member of the blog. The form is just for guest posts. You need to actually log into the blog like you would a forum.
  7. polgara

polgara Member

Oh, shoot. I'm pretty sure that I have messed up on the blogs. Owners won't mind the free comments, I'm sure ;)
  8. jentyree

jentyree New Member

I am logged in to the sites when I comment. Its set to remember, and automatically log me into the blogs.
  9. NickJ

NickJ New Member

This has happened to me as well. I haven't lost points though. But I've posted on sites like My Scifi.com and Police Abuse Forum. I joined both for Postloop because they're some of the few discussion forums I was actually interested in from the list. So MySciFi went "disabled" around a week or two ago. And Police Abuse Forum went "disabled" about two days ago. The only site that I am a member of now that has not gone "disabled", is Sports Management Forum. Not sure what the deal is.
  10. Eliza23

Eliza23 New Member

I am having the same issue. I joined two forums that interest me and posted. I received the points. I also received a message on my dashboard the next day that I was clear to post again. Herbalist Hut states disabled and Live Natural states offline. Maybe Live Natural is down for repairs or there server is down. I do bookmark each forum outside of postloop dashboard and they are both fine when I check and I can post. I just cant post through postloop and earn points. I like the concept of postloop but you really cant make money here if they disable you after the first day without good reason.