PostLoop Portal NOT under subscriptions

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by Rajpreet Singh, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Rajpreet Singh

Rajpreet Singh New Member

Hey guys I have an approved account and have been receiving my points for posting and followed the directions as they were provided. However I have bit of confusion as to why the POSTLOOP PORTAL site is not listed under my subscriptions and instead is under SITE. Please guide me as to how I can subscribe to it again if the need be or is it just fine to have it where it currently is?
    Thanks for the help!

2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Can you clarify what you mean when it is under "SITE"? Can you provide a screenshot?

Once your account is approved for posting, you no longer receive points for posts at The Postloop Portal. It is only used for the initial application.

3. Rajpreet Singh

Hey thanks for the reply, however I don't know why but its not letting me upload my screenshot however, if you go on Postloop and click on Subscriptions there are two sections, 1 - Subscriptions and 2 - Site. Postloop Portal only shows up under Site and not subscriptions.
    I hope I am a little more clear and I will continue to try to upload the screenshot!
    Thanks

4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You are looking at the bottom of your subscriptions page. That indicates inactive subscriptions, or subscriptions where you cannot earn points.

5. Rajpreet Singh

Okay so then I don't need to be worried about not getting paid or earning points, correct?

6. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

You will no longer earn points at The Postloop Portal, but the points that you did earn there during the initial application are valid.

7. Rajpreet Singh

Well like you said its only for the initial validation anyways, so it's not as if it will effect me or my account negatively anyways.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Appreciate it!

8. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

9. Rajpreet Singh

Hey Pseudo, I have checked that list however I am unable to find the PostLoop Portal and hence unable to subscribe.
    Any ideas?

10. PsuedoK

PsuedoK Forum & Blog Owners

You are already subscribed.. forget about the postloop portal, you are done with it. Subscribe to other forums and blogs for points.

Ryan likes this.
  11. Rajpreet Singh

Okay perfect. Thanks!