Referrals

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by Sarah C., May 18, 2012.

1. Sarah C.

Sarah C. Member

I have had a lot of referrals that have converted, yet only one has posted on the portal. I am wondering why this is? I tried to go in to refresh myself on what the process is, but since I am a member, I cannot see the process. I am wondering if there is something that seems overwhelming to new writers, that keeps them from moving forward.

2. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

Maybe this is obvious, but have you asked the people that you referred what is holding them back?

3. Sarah C.

Sarah C. Member

I sent messages through postloop, but no response. They are responding to an ad that has my link at the bottom. The only one I personally know, went through the process quickly and was accepted.

4. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

Ah, I see. I would speculate that these people are looking for fast money and when they get here and find out they actually have to work for it, they go away. Just speculating though.

5. Sarah C.

Sarah C. Member

Maybe, I do specify in the ad that the initial setup takes some time - and that it is not a large amount of money, but can help out....but, you may be right.