Register for every forum?

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by Thanos350, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Thanos350

Thanos350 New Member

Hi there,

Was just approved to do some postings on other web forums. Was wondering though, do I need to register with each individual forum in order to do this? Or does it all tie into my login info for post loop?

Thank you :)

- T

2. Pete

Pete Staff Staff Member

Yes, you need to register and subscribe for each forum. Also, please try to write in full and complete sentences when you're posting on those forums, you'll probably get quite low ratings if you write like that when it's for points.

3. Thanos350

Thanos350 New Member

Oh okay, thanks. So how will corresponding forums know if I'm from crossloop and how will the data be extracted and recorded to my profile Dashboard? Just wondering how it all ties in :)

Thanks

4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

"Subscribing" at Postloop is what ties your Postloop account with your remote forum account(s).

5. vrexill

vrexill New Member

I was getting a little bothered by the fact that I thought we had to register oneach forum, when I looked around before I came here (im new here) sothis clears up some things for me :)