Top earnings in 1 day.

Discussion in 'General Postloop Discussion' started by Hedonologist, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

What is the most you have earned on postloop in 1 day? On April 2nd I earned $3.31, since then my ratings have improved and I expect to exceed $5 in a day by the end of this month.
  2. Ansem

Ansem Forum & Blog Owners

If you're going to be a quantity poster be careful, after a while it'll go at the cost of your quality and if that loop goes on the forum owners who pay you points won't be so happy anymore.
  3. Mikey

Mikey Staff Staff Member

Yes. Quality is definitely more important than quantity here at Postloop. We understand that you want to earn as much as you can but what Ansem has said is definitely important. :)
  4. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

I recently got a few more good ratings, which is giving me a better bonus. I've also joined a couple new forums. I've beaten my record today which now stands at $4.13 for 50 posts. :D
  5. zaheer90

zaheer90 New Member

oh thats great tell me some tips for me to earn like this.. i am new to this forums
  6. brylupet

brylupet New Member

Postloop really looks great, I have been doing freelance forum posting and blog commenting the past few months. Hope my account here will be approved. I would love to contribute to this community.