Withdraw is "Unclaimed"

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by namexp20, Apr 15, 2012.

1. namexp20

namexp20 New Member

What does it mean when it say the withdraw is approved but "Unclaimed" Thanks
  2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

This means that Postloop sent the money, but the PayPal email address that you submitted is not a registered PayPal account. You either need to create a PayPal account with that email address or add that email address to your existing PayPal account. Once you do either of these, the payment will show up shortly. It's not immediate, but it should be within 10 minutes.
  3. namexp20

namexp20 New Member

Could you check again,Ryan? I'm pretty sure it the right Paypal I gave. I'm log into it right now.
  4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

We send payment to the exact address that is entered.

In your case, it was ms1527@***.com

I removed the domain for your protection.
  5. namexp20

namexp20 New Member

It was sent to the email listed on my account or the email I entered? I'm sure I entered 25 but in that case then, I just add the ms1527 to my paypal? Thanks
  6. namexp20

namexp20 New Member

I'm in the ms1527 account and there still no payment. Thanks
  7. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

As I said before, you need to wait. It is not instant.

If the payment does not show up after 10 minutes, contact PayPal. Reference Transaction ID 32P36496Y1243174B.

There's nothing else that we can do.
  8. namexp20

namexp20 New Member

Thanks for the great help,Ryan! Just got it.
  9. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow New Member

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem so I hope is fine if I don't make a new thread. It is also my first payment and my e-mail adress can't be wrong since I received the e-mail for the payment. I've seen I have to confirm my e-mail on PayPal, did so, but I'm still waiting for some hours now and the transaction or money aren't anywhere on my PayPal. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this.
  10. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

Yours was sent to exiled_in_tartarus@***.com

Again, we send to the exact address that you specify. If you do not see the payment and that email address is tied to your PayPal account, then you will need to contact PayPal. WhiteShadow, you can reference Transaction ID 4RJ522177D3709543.
  11. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow New Member

That's the e-mail adress indeed and I received the e-mail with the payment, but I just can't see the transaction or money anywhere on PayPal. I also contacted PayPal before posting here because I was pretty sure it was a problem there, thank you very much for the transaction ID, Ryan.
  12. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow New Member

I talked to PayPal Support, and they said that the transaction must be canceled and resent, else it won't appear on my account. As I understand, after 30 days an unclaimed transaction is automatically canceled anyway. Is it possible to be canceled and resent? I would be really grateful for that.:)

EDIT: I'll edit this not to post 10 messages in a row. Just received the e-mail that it was canceled, and...the e-mail I received the payment and finally the money, while I was writing this. Thank you very much Ryan! That was really fast, I love Postloop!:D
  13. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

We've sent over 5,000 payments and that has never happened...I think your PayPal support tech didn't know what they were doing ;)

That said, I did cancel and resend the payment.
  14. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow New Member

Yeah I did edit my previous message, that was really fast. Now everything is fine, thank you very much again!:D Indeed the PayPal support guys are not so smart since I told them 3 times that my transaction doesn't appear anywhere and they kept telling me what to do with the transaction that wasn't anywhere on my account, lol.