Withdrawal Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by marksm, Jul 13, 2011.

1. marksm

marksm New Member

I tried my first withdrawal and it said I had $XY.39 available to withdraw.

I left the default amount in the window and then it said something like you tried to withdraw $XY.39 but you only have $XY.39 available to withdraw.

I change the amount to $XY.00 and it worked fine, but just wanted to let you know it would not let me withdraw the amount it said I had available to withdraw.

2. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member

3. marksm

marksm New Member

Ah thanks. Thought it might be something like that. I guess I should have tried one penny less. Thanks for clearing that up.

I will try to drop a bug in the back of your mind for the future about poster only points or cash out only points or something like that. Essentially points that can not be used to get posts for you. The reason why would sinply be to minimize cash outs for people who are just posters. It is not a huge deal but I feel now like I am penalized if I do not cash out relatively quickly, instead of waiting, because of the weight given to the number of points you have versus how many points you earn.

If you had the ability to lock points to only be for cash out then this would not be a problem. Like I said not a huge issue just something I thought about...

4. Ryan

Ryan Staff Staff Member