Site owners say
I have gotten a couple hundred posts and about 65-70 Postloop members that contributed good content.The Pet Board / The Pet Board / 2011-09-06
Really happy with everything here and will use the system for another forum that needs a boost. 100% recommended.ramymensa / TopAdmin / 2012-04-09
So you can see that due to the activity from Postloop it helped other people convert into members/posters. Thanks Postloop.Gallitan / The-Quota / 2011-03-25
I have been to other paid-to-post programs before but so far nothing can ever be at par with Postloop.AmazingP / 2011-07-07
I really, really enjoy this because it does not feel like work to me. Iâ€™m getting paid to hang out on forums and socialize.khristal23 / 2012-04-12
I want to give a special thank you to Postloop for being a great outlet for me when I was in a difficult time in my life.c_levette / 2013-04-01
Frequently Asked Questions Answers to the most commonly asked questions about Postloop
- Ease of use: Any and all alternatives to Postloop will require website owners and content writers to set up contracts or agreements on an individual basis. This is not a requirement at Postloop. Website owners can start immediately by listing their website today, defining various rules and guidelines to follow for content writers, and then wait as our writers are matched to their website based on interest. Content writers need not "apply" for a job or task or wait for approval. Once a writer goes through our initial application process, the writer may immediately start writing in any forum or blog that he or she is interested in. As posts and comments are exchanged, balances are updated in real time so that the website owners and content writers do not need to track it themselves.
- Affordability: Much of the costs associated with a traditional post exchange, comment exchange, or paid writing service are due to the vast amount of time it takes to define the task and find the best writers for the job. This is not a concern at Postloop, because we bring the writers directly to you. You let us know who you are looking for, and we will provide the best writers for the job. We have hundreds of active writers daily, and they are all willing to accept tasks as they come in.
- You Are Given the Option to Purchase or Exchange Content: Don't have time to exchange content yourself? You can just purchase it via Postloop. Don't want to spend money on content yourself? You can exchange content. In order to receive posts in your forums or comments in your blog, you need to earn Postloop \"points\". You earn these points either by purchasing them via PayPal or by contributing posts and comments to other Postloop forums and blogs. You can do either of these or both of them.
- Receive Ideal Writers: If you are a forum owner or blog owner, one of your primary concerns will likely be \"How do I trust that your writers are right for my forum?\". We can assure you that any writer at Postloop has passed an initial review process by Postloop staff. During this process, we review the writing capability of the writer to assure that they meet Postloop's high expectations. Once a writer is accepted, they choose you, and we do not force them onto you. This assures that any and all writers contributing to your website are doing it out of interest, not because they are forced in, a common problem among traditional exchanges or paid content services.
- Competitive Pay: Postloop content writers receive, on average, $ per post or comment made via Postloop and this can go as high as $ for our best writers. We are able to offer such a generous rate thanks to the ease and automation that we have built into Postloop.
- Choose Your Own Topic: If you have experience writing content for money on the internet, you are likely very familiar with the practice of being forced into the same topic over and over again or being forced to write about topics that you are not interested in. That is not a problem at Postloop, as you always have access to 100+ blogs and/or forums to choose from, spanning a wide array of topics. You choose what you wish to write about, as opposed to being forced into certain topics of no interest.
- Set Your Own Pace: There are no time limits on jobs or restrictions on how many jobs you can accept. At Postloop, you have full control over how much you earn and when you earn it. Whether you earn $20 per year or $20 per day is entirely up to you.
All Postloop Users
Forum Owners and Blog Owners
Forum Owners & Blog Owners
Forum Software Supported
- Invision Power Board 3.x
- MyBB 1.6
- phpBB 3.x
- PunBB 1.x
- SMF 1.1.x
- SMF 2.x
- Vanilla 2.x
- vBulletin 3.8.x
- vBulletin 4.x
- vBulletin 5.x
- XenForo 1.x
Blog Software Supported
If your software is not supported and you would like to use Postloop, please let us know here.
- Your Points Balance: Writers earn more points for posting at websites with high balances. You are therefore more likely to receive content the higher your points balance is.
- Your Website's Topic: Writers are more likely to choose websites that they are interested in. It goes without saying that the more popular the topic of your website (gaming, general discussion, technology, etc.), then the more likely you are to receive writers quickly. If your topic is more obscure, it will likely take longer before you see content coming in, as there will be fewer writers interested in your website.
- Ease of Entry: In addition to wanting to talk about something of interest, writers also want to post in websites that are easy to participate in. This typically means a website with a clean and inviting layout, but most importantly, one with active discussion. It is very difficult for a writer to start discussion in a website that is completely empty or one that has very little activity. Postloop should not be your only source of activity, but simply a supplement to it.
- "Rules" Stated in the Website's Long Description: When you enter your website information, you are given the option to fill out a "Long Description" field that is commonly used by website owners to give their writers specific instructions or rules for posting. Writers are very interested in making website owners happy by delivering exactly what each individual website owner expects. If you give potential writers very clear instructions on what you do and do not want, they will feel more comfortable in joining and participating at your website.
- All writers must have excellent English grammar
- Writers from all countries are accepted, as long as they have excellent English grammar
- All writers are required to pass an initial application process (described in the review process section here)
- All writers must be able to accept payments via PayPal
Below is how the application process works. You must follow every step in the exact order listed:
- Join The Postloop Portal
- Subscribe to The Postloop Portal (this is different from joining!!!). You must subscribe from this page.
- Make 10 posts at The Postloop Portal
- Wait up to 24 hours for approval. Postloop staff will review your posts made, and if they are of acceptable quality, your account will be approved to start subscribing to any of the sites at Postloop. You will be notified immediately via email and inside of your Postloop account once your posts have been reviewed.
If you post and then subscribe, your posts will not count. Only posts that you make after you subscribe will count.
If you have made 10+ posts at The Postloop Portal but have not received notification that your posts are under review, then you likely skipped the step of subscribing to The Postloop Portal before posting. The instructions in order to go through the approval process are stated at the top of this page. You must follow every step on that page in the exact order that they are listed. You have skipped step 2. Please go back to the page with the instructions and click the link in Step 2. Once you complete that process, you will need to make 10 more posts in order to be approved.
This can be due to many different reasons:
- You have not yet subscribed to the site. Joining the site alone is not enough. After you join/register at the site, you must come back to Postloop and click "Subscribe" next to that site to associate your Postloop account with your username at the site.
- You posted/commented at the site before you subscribed to it. You will only receive Postloop credit for posts that are made at a site after you subscribe to it. Any posts made at a site before subscribing to it will not be counted, but all posts made at a site after subscribing to it will be counted.
- It has been less than 10 minutes since you made your post(s). Our tracking service runs approximately every 5-10 minutes. As such, there is usually a 5-10 minute delay after making your posts before you see the Postloop points in your account. You can check the "Last Validated" time for the site you're posting at to determine the last time that our tracking service processed that site.
- The Postloop status for the site is not Active. Sites listed at Postloop can go Inactive, Offline, or Disabled at any time. You will only receive points for posts made at a site while it is in "Active" status. You can request instant email notification any time one of the sites you've subscribed to loses its "Active" status through your Alert Settings.
- The site cannot be validated by Postloop. In order to receive points for posts made at Postloop sites, the site must be online, and the postloop.php tracking file must be uploaded and working properly. Postloop will constantly validate that this is the case and provide a "Last Validated" time for each site. This will tell you the last time that Postloop was able to verify that post tracking works at each site. If the "Last Validated" time was not recent, then something is wrong with post tracking, and you should refrain from posting until it is resolved. When the tracking issue is resolved, you will receive credit for any posts made while the site was down. However, if the tracking issue is never resolved, you will not receive credit for any posts made.
- You are posting in a section/category that does not increase your post count. You will only receive points for posts which increase your post count. Some sites have certain sections in their sites that do not increase post count. These are usually Introductions, Off Topic, Forum Games, General Discussion, etc. This is controlled by each individual site owner and is typically done to encourage posting in true content areas as opposed to posting in areas that do not relate to the subject of the site itself.
- Your posts or comments are awaiting moderation. Some forums and many blogs place all new posts or comments under moderation before they appear to the public. If your post is under moderation or pending review by the site owner, you likely will not receive any points until if or when it is approved. If this happens, we recommend not writing at that site until your content is approved.
- Your subscription status at the site is not "Active". You will only receive points for posts made for an "Active" subscription. When you first subscribe to a site, your subscription is Active. This can change for two reasons: Either you unsubscribe or the owner of the site revokes your subscription. Unsubscribing should be self-explanatory. The site owner has the option to revoke your subscription if they do not approve of the posts that you are making. You will receive points for any posts while your subscription is Active, but if the owner revokes your subscription, you will not receive points for any posts in that site again.
- You were not logged into the forum or blog when you left your content. This rarely happens with forums but is quite common with blogs. Most blogs allow guest comments, but in order to receive Postloop credit for comments that you make, you must be logged into the blog when you make your comment. If you are not logged in and you simply leave your name or username when you comment, you will not receive credit for that comment.
- You earn points for posting at a Postloop forum (and the forum owner loses points)
- The more points that the forum you're posting in has, the more points you will earn
- You earn more points for spreading your posts out in a forum over time, and fewer points if you make a lot of posts in a forum all at once
- You will receive bonus points for a high User Rating. More on that in the question Is my rating important?
|Rating < 4:||No bonus points|
|Rating of 4.00 - 4.24:||0.25 bonus points per post|
|Rating of 4.25 - 4.49:||0.35 bonus points per post|
|Rating of 4.50 - 4.74:||0.50 bonus points per post|
|Rating of 4.75 - 4.99:||0.75 bonus points per post|
|Rating of 5:||1.00 bonus point per post|
Furthermore, in order to convertyour Postloop points to cash via PayPal, you must have a rating that is better than the average rating for all Postloop users. The current average rating for all Postloop users is 3.71.
- If you have received at least 3 ratings over the past 30 days, your current average rating will be the average of all ratings received over the past 30 days.
- If you have not received at least 3 ratings over the past 30 days, your current average rating will be the average of your last 10 ratings, regardless of when they were received.
Post Quality and Abuse
The current Deposit rates are as follows:
|50 Points for $6|
|100 Points for $11|
|150 Points for $16|
|250 Points for $25|
|500 Points for $49|
|1000 Points for $95|
|2500 Points for $225|
- All purchases undergo a manual review process. Your payment will be processed immediately, but you will not receive your points until approved by Postloop staff. This will usually happen within a few hours but may be up to 24 hours depending on time of day.
- Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any purchase with or without cause. If a purchase is refused, payment will be returned.
- Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to review all Terms & Conditions and monitor your own forums accordingly.
- If you file a chargeback or payment reversal, your account and forums will be banned from Postloop forever.
Payment & Withdrawals
- You must have at least $5.00 worth of points before withdrawing.
- You must have a User Rating that is better than the average rating for all Postloop users. This is currently 3.71. Read What Rating Means above for more information on User Ratings.
- Payment will not be issued immediately. All withdrawal requests undergo review by Postloop staff. This will usually be completed within a few hours but can take up to 24 hours depending on circumstances and time of day.
- Your points balance will be subtracted from immediately, before you receive payment.
- Postloop management reserves the right to refuse any withdrawal request with or without cause. In the event that a withdrawal request is denied, any points removed during your request will be returned.
- Review all Terms & Conditions prior to requesting withdrawal. If you are found in violation of any Terms & Conditons, your withdrawal request will be denied, and you will be subject to removal from Postloop forever.
- Postloop is not responsible for reporting your taxable income. You must follow the appropriate laws for your country or territory. An exception to this rule is made in event that you are a US citizen receiving more than $600 in payment from Postloop in one year. If this is the case, Postloop is required by law to report your earnings to the IRS. Postloop will personally notify you before this happens.