•Why is important to exercise every day?•

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Wannabeunique, Aug 21, 2015.

?

Was this post helpful?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Wannabeunique

Wannabeunique New Member

Exercise is beneficial because it keeps us supple and reduces the risk of disease. Most people do not exercise enough, and thus increases the risk to your health. People with rheumatic diseases the benefit of exercise is enormous, because it allows them to live with less pain and thus more independent.
    Exercise provides:
    - Better joint mobility
    - Better control of pain
    - Increasing muscle strength
    - Increase bone strength, ie. reducing the risk for osteoporosis
    - Weight control
    - Improve balance and coordination
    - Reduce stress
    - Improve sleep
    - Increase energy levels
    - Improve breathing
    - Increased self-esteem
    Exercises should be performed when it suits you. If you decide to house, it would be good practice every day at the same time, so make a habit of. If you go to exercise outside, try to find those exercises that term maintenance fit into your lifestyle and commitments. This improves the likelihood of regular departure.
    I do not recommend more intensive exercise immediately after abundant meals when more appropriate walking or some other light activity. For some people, strengthens physical activity can disrupt sleep, so in this case recommended to exercise at least two to three hours before going to bed.

1 person likes this.
  2. sdev8

sdev8 New Member

Touching on the comment above especially with some of the mental aspects mentioned. Exercise greatly reduces stress. I have had some days where I'm literally at my wits end, feeling like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. I have to admit it would sometimes take everything I had to motivate myself to go to the gym. But once there I would feel my mood lighten as the workout progressed. That stress dissipates, if not completely gone at least to a tolerable level. When you are working hard and trying to push through a set you tend to forget about your worries because your concentration is focused on the task at hand. From what I have read exercise releases Serotonin in the brain which is a feel good chemical the brain produces. I workout for the physical aspects but the mental benefits are just as important in my opinion.

3. Joeyboy09

Joeyboy09 New Member

Exercise every day ones of important of many people individual to our achieve the healthy and fitness body but you take the exercise every day another important to take the healthy foods like fruits more of vitamins hi protein

4. Revettg

Revettg New Member

It is very important to exercise everyday. It benefits our physical and mental health. Some people join to the zumba class to make their exercise routine very exciting because you meet other people. Exercising everyday helps us to lessen some diseases and have a good life.

5. chintaru123

chintaru123 New Member

Overall, exercise can improve and provide long-term health benefits. Personally, even thirty minutes of activity like walking or yoga improves my mood and self-esteem. Typically I fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer at night. This is one way of taking care of the body aside from healthy diet and nutrition which are also important. Pick one activity or exercise you are going to commit doing and set a goal. :)

6. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life. A minimum of 30 minutes a day can allow you to enjoy these benefits.

7. Khaleesi27

Khaleesi27 New Member

Exercise is very essential to humans. Being active has a lot of benefits physically and emotionally. Thru exercising it controls your weight, makes you in agood shape, it boost your energy, make your mood active and happy. Take an hour to exercise, but before exercising make sure to know what are the good exercise methods that suits you, especially those people who have heart disease or diabetes they cannot engage to a vigorous exercise. It improves your life in a better way and even add years to your life. So, start exercising everyday!

8. Lady_Seah

Lady_Seah New Member

Exercise helps your body from wasting. Lack of it leads a person to have health problems like respiratory disease, heart failure, and diabetes. Exercise makes you feel better by having more energy, better mood, and better sleep. It promotes stronger muscles, bones and good blood circulation. Even though you're thin it doesn't mean you're healthy, it may be because you're actually sick and you didn't know. Personally, I think exercise is a must for everyone.

It may be a waste of time but it's much more if you stay in the hospital, sick. You can never be fit and healthy overnight, it requires effort and hard work. Exercise can be enjoyable if you treat it as a hobby and it will be much more if you join a group.

9. maringan

maringan New Member

doing exercise daily is very good. it keeps our body healthy and burns fat. so many people do daily simple activities like walking around, pack things at home, cleaning the yard and they as well as athletes

10. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

ough a set yo
    Maybe go for a walk...
    u tend to forget about your worries because your concentration is focused on the task at hand. From what I have read exercise releases Serotonin in the brain which is a feel good chemical the brain produces. I workout for the physical aspects but the mental benefits are just as important in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

11. Keiki

Keiki New Member

It is important to exercise everyday because it helps your body achieve a healthy status.

12. hopeloverich

hopeloverich New Member

Well, exercise is a must. Everyone should make it part of their daily lifestyle. Some stretches in the morning or after work will be beneficial. Heart failure and the like diseases is a result of not having exercise.

13. skyintern

skyintern New Member

Well, I’m a young person so I love sports and exercise.

Even so, I’m not an exercise freak and I personally believe that to do a little bit is better than to do nothing at all.

The thought of exercise everyday seems a little excessive if you’re not a pro athlete or it is request by your profession.

I think 3 times a week, in moderation according to your physical condition is the best option to keep you healthy.

The most important thing to me is to feel good rather than to look good to someone else.

14. Jy.M

Jy.M New Member

It is very important that one is both physically and mentally fit. Exercising plays a vital role in our lives. It helps us in staying physically fit. Out human body is designed to move. If we don’t walk or exercise daily then we might easily get prone to different diseases overtime. Just like eating food, going to work daily are some of the important aspects of daily life exercise is also important in daily lives and one should make it a habit to at least exercise 4 out of 7 days in a week.

There are a lot of benefits of doing exercise and people of all age groups can take advantage of exercise. Exercise helps in improving the strength and efficiency of cardiovascular system which will improve the flow of oxygen and nutrition’s in your body. If your cardiovascular system is working fine then you will find everything easy and ultimate happiness in your lives. Exercising daily will help you in improving your muscle strength. Your muscles will get stronger, tendons and ligaments will become flexible which will allow you to move easily and will protect you from sudden injuries. If you are having strong muscles and ligaments you are having very less chance of joint and lower back pain as all your joints are going to be in proper alignment. The coordination and balance of your body will also get improved. Exercise will help you in maintaining your weight. If you are overweight, you can easily lose weight by exercising as your calories will burn during your workout period. Your muscles will develop and the metabolic rate of your body will be increased which will help you in burning more calories than normal even if you are not exercising. Exercise will also help in improvement of both oxygen level and blood flow in your body. That's why we need to do exercise even just twice in a week for us to keep fit and healthy.

15. Because Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life. A minimum of 30 minutes a day can allow you to enjoy these benefits.

16. jeffreyjose

jeffreyjose New Member

We need to exercise every day in order to keep our body healthy and strong. It will keep the doctors away and helps us avoid spending a lot of money due to sicknesses. Eating healthy foods will be beneficial too!

17. jeremiahogaga

jeremiahogaga Member

You really do need exercise to burn off calories especially when you need to loose some fat and build up lean muscles. It is also good for your fitness in your daily activities.

18. Willy1984

Willy1984 Member

If i cant exercise in one day i feel weak and stress, also I don't feel good. There are benefits doing exercise everyday like it will improve your posture, you will feel better, it helps keep our body weight in healthy level and we will have lower risk for some diseases. However no exercise may lead to developing certain diseases like obesity, diabetes and heart problems.

19. Willy1984

Willy1984 Member

Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.

20. nabanaccountko1

nabanaccountko1 New Member

To strech our muscles thats all

21. boogie030

boogie030 New Member

Exercise gives you a wonderful and natural high. A high you can achieve without any of the negative side effects you’d get from drugs or alcohol. When you exercise, endorphins are released into your body, creating a positive, euphoric feeling. When you exercise, you look better, you feel better, you gain strength and a sense of accomplishment. That rush has an effect on everything you do. When you feel better, you feel more confident and a greater sense of empowerment. If you are feeling exhausted all the time, exercise may be the answer. Drag yourself out of bed and fit a workout in first thing in the morning. You will immediately feel an energy surge that can carry you through the rest of your day. Physical activity helps to keep your circadian rhythm in check. Plan your workout during the day and avoid doing it too close to your bedtime. Exercise is the fountain of youth. It doesn’t stop the clock but it sure will slow it down. When you exercise you are infusing your energy levels. You’ll look better and feel better. You’ll be healthier.

There you have it, lots of reasons to exercise that have nothing to do with weight loss!

22. AlenDominic

AlenDominic New Member

Before I started exercise i was lazy,unproductive and didn't like the way I look. But when I started to going in gym, in first month everything was increases drastically. First I notice that I'm more productive at work, then that I have more stamina and that I look more attractive. So I keep on exercise ever since.

23. AlenDominic

AlenDominic New Member

Before I started exercise i was lazy,unproductive and didn't like the way I look. But when I started to going in gym, in first month everything was increases drastically. First I notice that I'm more productive at work, then that I have more stamina and that I look more attractive. So I keep on exercise ever since.

24. The number on the scale isn’t the only reason to exercise. If your only goal is to lose weight, you might not stick with your workout regimen. I'm a personal trainer, and I always tell my clients that there are plenty of reasons to exercise, and your motivation shouldn't be based only on what you weigh. Regular exercise is a big part of a healthy lifestyle and you should commit to it for a longer life. Here are a few more reasons to get moving:

1. Exercise provides a natural high.

What’s a better high than three margaritas (without the hangover)? Exercise! When you exercise, feel-good chemicals called endorphins are released in your body. These endorphins spark a positive, euphoric feeling.

2. You'll have better sex if you work out.

Working out makes you feel more fit, which makes you feel better about yourself, which makes you feel sexier. Resistance training also helps boost testosterone and this important hormone (present in both males and females) increases your energy levels, mood, and your sex drive. Be sure to work large muscle groups several days a week (squats, lunges, push-ups, bicep curls, etc.).

3. Physical activity reduces PMS symptoms.

It may be the last thing you feel like doing, but getting up and moving will help with your crappy mood, aches, and pains, and even depression associated with PMS.

4. Exercise improves cognitive function and memory.

A few studies have found that physically fit kids perform better on standardized tests, though more research needs to be done on the topic. Even moderate walking helps boost cognitive functions like reasoning, memory, attention span, and the expansion of information and knowledge. Keep your neurons in shape as well as your booty.

5. Exercise is a natural antidepressant.

Just going for a moderate walk for 30 minutes will help you battle the blues. Studies support the idea that being physically active should be a part of any depression treatment.

6. Being fit will boost your confidence.

When you exercise you feel better, you look better, you get stronger, you feel a sense of accomplishment, and that rush of endorphins has a ripple effect on everything you do. When you feel better, you feel empowered and more confident. Win-win!

7. Exercising regularly will make you feel more energetic.

Guess what can break the vicious cycle of exhaustion? Exercise. Stop whining, start moving, and you’ll immediately begin to feel that energy bump and get through the day with less fatigue.

8. An exercise regimen will help you sleep better.

You'll sleep better when you’ve had a good workout, and physical activity helps keep your circadian rhythm on track. Try to plan your workout during the day and avoid exercising too close to bedtime.

9. Exercise relieves stress.

Exercising is one of the fastest ways to clear stress hormones out of your system. It will help you relax and calm down.

10. It will help you tap into your creativity.

Feeling stuck? There’s a reason Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg have been known to hold “walking” meetings. Studies show that creative thinking improves while a person is walking, either indoors or outdoors. Bring your phone and record ideas, without breaking your stride.

11. Your heart will thank you.

Did you know that worldwide, 8.6 million women die from heart disease each year? According to the American Heart Association, exercise helps dramatically reduce heart-related diseases, strengthens your heart muscle, and can help decrease the risk of having a heart attack.

12. You’ll look and feel younger.

The Fountain of Youth isn’t some magical water source; it’s exercise! When we exercise we infuse our bodies with better health, boost energy levels, feel better, and look better. We can't stop the clock but we can slow it down.

13. Strengthens muscles and bones.

We reach our peak bone and muscle mass by the time we’re 30, and by our 40s we begin to lose it. With proper nutrition and regular exercise, specifically resistance training (lifting weights and/or body resistance training several days a week), we can slow and even reverse this process. Keeping your bones and muscles strong also helps you stay more aerobically fit, leaner, and decreases your chances of osteoporosis.

14. You’ll feel happier!

Better cardiovascular health? Check. Stronger muscles and bones? Check. More energy and confidence? Check. Better sex? Check. These are just a few of the important reasons to exercise, but feeling happier is one of my favorites. And all you have to do is get off of the couch and start moving. You got this. Now get up and get to it!

25. rosinovapolo23

rosinovapolo23 New Member

Exercise makes your body healthy,Its true because as for me at my age ,I really need it everyday.Regular exercise can protect your body from different diseases and makes you stronger.As I feel after I exercise it make my body stronger, specially may heartbeat.As often as needed lets exercise daily to have a healthier life.

26. snesz08

snesz08 Member

It's important to exercise everyday. It helps our body to maintain our health to lose wight. Increase cardio that strengthens our circulatory systems. Can help me look better, small chances in certain disease and makes you strong and healthy. healthy lifestyle makes you live longer.

27. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Yes its important because it make us healthy and fit specially when were getting older.

28. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Its very important because it reduces cholestrol amounts in our bodies,its one way to excrete metabolic products,to reduce stress and to cover all body needs.

29. markjames1054

markjames1054 New Member

Exercising is important since doing it often times helps our muscles and bones gain more strength and it helps to avoid muscular and bone fracture. In terms of our organ system, it helps our organ work perfectly fine.

30. michpiong

michpiong Member

It is important to exercise everyday because it will help your mind and body. It can make you feel happier. Knowing your fit and healthy by exercising and proper diet can make your mind think positively. It can help you lose weight and build your confidence. Also, it is good for our muscles and bone to be stronger and can make our skin look young and healthy. Having at least one hour exercise a day can make our lives longer and happier. If we can exert time on social media, why can't we exert a little time and post it on our social media account? I think you will not just post a photo or stuffs, you can also inspired anyone.