•Why is important to exercise every day?•

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Wannabeunique, Aug 21, 2015.

?

Was this post helpful?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. ruthc

ruthc New Member

Exercise is good for all ages, it helps to regulate our body system and protect us for all sickness. Exercise help us to detoxify our body and fight against disease. Drink more water during and after exercise to flush our more toxins from your body.

2. ruthc

ruthc New Member

Exercise is applicable for all ages. It helps our body to detoxify our organ system and flight against diseases.

3. jeda30

jeda30 Member

Healthy mind and healthy living is a result of healthy body but maintaining this healthy body is a struggle for some people. It is because it really needs effort, time, self-discipline, and consistency. This is where exercise plays a vital role to human's health. Exercise is very important because it enhances physical fitness and the entire wellness. It is performed through different ways such as yoga, zumba dance, workout, jogging and many more. It has also different great effects to the body such as improving strength, maintaining healthy heart,weight loss, building muscles and having a nice body figure. In order for your body to benefit all of these, start exercising and be consistent with it so everyone is physically healthy and mentally active!

4. exercise daily can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.

5. Exercise is very important to our body so it keeps us fit and healthy. It also removes all the stress and toxins away. It also helps you look and feel good too so you become more confident about yourself.

6. Jeloop23

Jeloop23 New Member

One's health affects the quality of life in every individual. It plays a vital role in every human being because it focuses of the body's ability to perform its function and it's an overall wellness. Maintaining one's health is a struggle for some people because it needs effort beyond capacity, time allocated regularly and enjoyment while performing it. Having a healthy diet plan and a thorough exercise are the best ways to achieve it.
    Exercise is very important everyday just to maintain our healthy body and overall wellness. It one of the factors to maintain one's health because it improves the circulation of the blood flow in our body, it helps lower the risk of having cardiac diseases, builds and strengthens muscles, and keeps one's weight healthy. Exercise is any bodily activities that enhances our physical health and overall wellness. Even some of the activities that we do everyday are consider as an exercise like walking, biking, running, laughing, writing and reading. Some of our hobbies too are consider as an exercise like, painting, dancing, swimming, and playing some our favorite sports. It is advisable that the better you exert effort into it , the better result you can get like jogging, zumba dancing, stretching, yoga, and a thorough workout.
    Taking care of one's health needs effort but it's all worth it. You have been working hard just to maintain your good health and by the end of the day you'll be paid off by having a healthy body. Love yourself by loving what you do especially when you know that it's all good for you. Start doing your exercise and be consistent with it then you will be having a healthy body and a healthy mind.

7. Robsky

Robsky New Member

It is important because it promotes good health and an active lifestyle. Most people are not aware of the benefits that they can get from exercising every day. Our body needs exercise so it can function well and we can live our lives much better. Exercising every day can be really helpful in maintaining a good posture, a well-balanced life, and of course it can make you become active in this digital era. Aside from physical benefits, exercising every day promotes better social well being to people and we can gain a lot of friends by sharing our thoughts to people who love fitness.

8. Thaxton

Thaxton New Member

I feel there is a primal/genetic need to exercise. Some individuals have the (in my opinion) luxury of doing manual labor. When I was young I believed success meant an office job. Now, in my 40s, I realize we were not meant to sit all day. Humans are made to walk each day, to run from predators, pick up heavy objects, and be outside. I tend to feel lethargic and depressed when I don't workout or run each day. I feel better when I'm outside on the weekends, and I have almost no stress on days I'm physically exhausted. I often wonder if we are defying our basic DNA and physical needs by sitting in front of a screen all day, never testing ourselves physically.

9. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Exercise is the most importance to everyone because without exercise we can't healthy and strong. It helps our mind to active and creative and our body keep healthy. Exercise give power to long life. When We take exercise our body glow after exercise. If we take exercise daily our muscles so strong and mind work positively.It can help to lost our weight and build our confidence. It help us to look young and our skin glow.

10. terryse2019

terryse2019 New Member

When you follow a regular exercise routine, you acquire a sense of co-ordination, balance, and flexibility. Indeed exercise is important as you get not only flexible body but flexible mind as well.

11. laizajavier

laizajavier New Member

Exercising today is very important to a persons health. Exercising is mainly for cardiovascular fitness. Some people do it because they just enjoy it. Exercising also gently improves your health.
    There are three good benefits to exercising. Health benefits sush as helping weight management, improve your quality of life, and reducing the feelings of depression and anxiety.
    Another benefit is environmental. When people are active it can contribute to the created healthy environment. Places where people feel comfortable to walk, would be safer because more people are out and about. Social benefits is one of the best ways to meet new people while exercising.

12. GYap

GYap New Member

Exercise is very important everyday, I do it almost everyday. Exercising increases my stamina to do all the errands that I need to finish everyday, so I won't get tired easily. Exercise also helps a lot in good circulation of blood to keep our organs healthy.

13. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

Exercise is not just about aerobic capacity and muscle size. Sure, exercise can improve your physical health and your physique, trim your waistline, improve your sex life, and even add years to your life. Exercise is also a powerful depression fighter for several reason. Most importantly, it promotes all kinds of changes in the brain, including neural growth, reduced inflammation, and new activity patterns that promote feelings of calm and well-being. It also releases endorphins, powerful chemicals in your brain that energize your spirits and make you feel good.

14. RaffyXsammy018

RaffyXsammy018 New Member

Hello readers!
    i'd like to share my opinion in this question since I have experience being overweight and it is very hard for me to lose some pounds. For the past years I have this condition called hormonal imbalance and its effect in my case is that I easily get fat even if I have a balanced diet. So I could prove you guys that doing a 30 minute exercise everyday is really beneficial to our health. Ever since I started doing a morning run for 30-60 minutes I have lose almost 20 pounds, by losing weight it helps me cope up with my hormonal imbalance because that condition also made me have an irregular and painful period, but when I started working out and losing it I'm already having my period regularly. The best advice I could give is that jogging or walking for 30 minutes everyday is already beneficial to our body. Be healthy guys because health is wealth!

15. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

They are numerous and fluctuated, influencing all parts of our lives, both physically and mentally, and so forth. Among the main, we can feature at a general dimension, which builds life span (we live more years) and improves the personal satisfaction (we live better) since it decreases the danger of the presence of ailments; Also, when we have certain ceaseless illnesses, their movement backs off fundamentally on the off chance that we practice physical exercise.

In an increasingly explicit manner:

• Improves cardiorespiratory capacity: diminishing pulse and circulatory strain.

• Improve cardiovascular hazard factors:

or then again increment the great cholesterol

or then again decline triglycerides

or on the other hand diminishes muscle versus fat and weight

or then again low circulatory strain very still in hypertensive patients

or then again the requirement for insulin in diabetics is lower

or then again improves glucose resilience

Among the advantages at the mental dimension, we have the decrease of nervousness and misery and the expansion in the feeling of prosperity, just as the improvement of work execution.

With respect to sicknesses counteracts its appearance and, as we stated, when we have them, their movement stops or goes slower. A) Yes:

• Decreases mortality from all causes

• Reduces coronary illness. Additionally, on the off chance that you as of now have it, it takes more time for the side effects of angina to show up (it is increasingly safe).

16. Exercise everyday is very important to us. It makes our body more active and healthy. Exercise also can burned fats in our body. It helps our immune system more active and makes our body immune to all diceases. After excercise it helps also to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to restore water in your body. Have enough sleep at least 8 hours to maintain a good health habit.

17. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I exercise every other day. I don't recommend exercising everyday because it leads to over training. When that happens, it does more harm than good. You need time to let your body heal. If you don't, your muscles won't grow and your immunity gets weaken from overwork.

18. Cvile

Cvile New Member

The best benefit is learning real dedication and sacrifice.
    Once you are dedicated to fitness its easier to get that healthy diet and routine.

19. HanniBanni

HanniBanni New Member

Exercising every day is not bad at all, but bad if the intensity is enormous every day. Having some form of physical activity every day is smart when you are trying to lose weight. But if you want to lose fat, the same rule doesn't apply. Repeating the same exercises, the same intensity or duration day by day will not work. Why? The answer is easy, your body adapts to the daily workload!

20. iconz89

iconz89 New Member

We need exercise because it is consider as investment to our health. Exercising make your life more meaningful because you are healthy and you can do hard work confidently.

21. JuliaFB

JuliaFB New Member

Exercise every day is good for our body and mind. I walk for half-hour daily on a treadmill. Eating healthy food and regular exercise will keep our body in good shape.

22. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Basically, in order to circulate our blood normally, everybody should maintain regular exercise and that is its main importance.