✌Hello All, New Member Here!✌

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iNoob, Oct 5, 2012.

1. iNoob

iNoob New Member

Hi everyone, my name is iNoob and it's nice to meet you all.

2. Mancer

Mancer New Member

Hello iNoob :thumbsup:

I wish you a good time here. I noticed that you are making very short posts, please refrain from making short posts as it is not required in Postloop. Here are some tips for you to increase your posts strenth and length -

1. Try to avoid topics which have a single word answer. Always choose a topic where you can do an elaborate post.
    2. Try not to post too much "congratulation" or "thank you" like short spam posts.
    3. Always post on the topic which you know well.

I hope you will get accepted here and will make good earning.

3. koelha10

koelha10 New Member

I am also a new member! I am still learning my around the website as well as what exactly the rules are in reference to posts. I am actually finding some extremely helpful information in these threads which is definitely answering most of my questions. I love the tips that I have noticed others posting in regards to ways of increasing your post's strength and length. I will be keeping all of that in mind moving forward!

4. SeanBisEpic

SeanBisEpic New Member

Hello iNoob, Mancer, and koelha10!

I'm new here myself, and thanks for the heads up there Mancer. :)
    I would like to welcome you guys to this wonderful forum too! I hope we all get along and have a wonderful time!

Your advice is greatly appreciated in making more structural valid posts, and if you ever do see my in a unhappy mood, just mention it! I won't bite... Hard. :p

5. Justsayin1

Justsayin1 New Member

Hello to everyone here at Postloop Portal.
    I am new here and am trying to figure out all the right ways to post so I will be accepted and not dropped.
    I'm not even sure if this is where I am to post my hello's.

6. ellie1929

ellie1929 New Member

Hello members at Postloop Portal.
    I'm new and hail from Southern California. Still reading the rules and trying hard not to step on any toes. If you spot me in any forums, say hi and I'll say hello back. It's nice to meet people :D

7. perxhan

perxhan New Member

Hello fellow Postloop members, I am Xhan and I'm from the Philippines. I am new here and I've been here for almost a couple of hours. I know I have a lot to learn when it comes to constructing a good grammar. Please anything that you can advice to me, feel free to send your comments. I would be really glad to know some of your advices and tips. Good day to all of us and GOD BLESS.

8. Ichodichos

Ichodichos New Member

Salutations, everyone! This is my first time trying out Postloop, I'm a student in the Philippines. I tried this out from a recommendation of a friend, I was interested on the idea of earning a small earnings with my free-time. I'd wish you all the best of luck and hopefully in the future we'll all get better at this! :)