2018's BEST MOVIE?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by irfanak920, Dec 18, 2018.

1. irfanak920

irfanak920 New Member

Hey guys!!

We are reaching a new chapter in our lives.Wishing everyone to forget the negativity and travel towards positivity!

Many movies has been released this year!!

Personally,what do you think BEST MOVIE OF 2018?

Do not forget to reply your opinions below!!
    If there are sufficients replies,I would pick the most voted movies and conduct a poll to decide the winner!

Cheers,
    irfanak920

2. Eirum

Eirum New Member

The best movie for me would be Infinity War. Because all of my favorite Marvel Hero is in that movie, and I love how they worked together to beat Thanos. But Unfortunately they failed.

3. aanya2899

aanya2899 New Member

Aqua-man!
    Venom
    Infinity War

4. albahsar

albahsar New Member

Deadpool 2
    Bumblebee
    Venom

5. tikosi tina

tikosi tina New Member

The end of the year is approaching, and now is the best time to start thinking about which are the movies that we will most remember from 2018.Marvel Studios, a giant in the comic book movie industry is releasing several films every year.Undoubtedly this is the golden age of the superheroes movies that are based on comic books characters.
    The best movies of 2018 so far include: Ant-Man and the Wasp, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War.
    I was impressed by the Avengers: Infinity War because exploits the greatest potential from comic book stories, I really liked the characters within the movie.The plot is brilliant, the mix of the epic battles, the smart and in the same time funny remarks has kept me engaged and I am eager for the next movie release of the Marvel Studios.

6. Noel1911

Noel1911 New Member

Hi bro, i do think that Marvel Movies still the best.

7. Mrshaders

Mrshaders New Member

for me the best movie is "The Hows of Us" it's a filipino movie the best to watch!! you will not regret watching it!

8. m9c290

m9c290 New Member

The film podcast world is filled with shows that boast panels of white guys talking at length about their favorite and least favorite movies. And if the hosts have good chemistry or funny things to say, that can be a lot of fun. (Hey, the first show on this list is a couple of white guys riffing on movies.)

But outside of the essential Black Men Can’t Jump [in Hollywood], it can be hard to find more diverse voices discussing movies, which is where Maximum Fun’s Who Shot Ya? (a vague spinoff of the old podcast Wham Bam Pow) comes in. Hosted by comedian Ricky Carmona, alongside critics April Wolfe and Alonso Duralde, the series offers discussion of recent hits through a prism not always represented in movie podcast world. The trio’s chats about movies ranging from Avengers: Infinity War to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri have been wide-ranging, thoughtful, and terrific.

9. Gribas

Gribas New Member

There were a lot of marvelous movies in 2018. I can say that “Deadpool 2”, “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” and “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” were really the best this year. The plot, shooting and different special effects amazed even sophisticated spectators. But in my personal rating “Bohemian Rhapsody” is the best film of this year. I adore the greatest band “Queen” and that is why it was interesting for me to follow up the history of the band formation. The movie was full of excellent music. “Queen’s” way to success was challenging and the movie showed it. I can only say after watching this movie that the show must go on.

10. nivramlop

nivramlop New Member

Hey Fellas!
    Venom is tremendously great. I personally loved Avengers- Infinity War which I looking forward to release the next sequel. And Black Panther "Wakanda Forever" hoooo..

11. dollbbylove

dollbbylove New Member

Coming to the end of the year, one of the best independent movies from 2018 would be "In Darkness." The film based its narrative around a blind woman. Although, the main character is blind, she does have other senses that are fortified which helps her and the audience during this suspense thriller.

When watching this movie, you think you know what is going to happen, or what will take place, but you don't. It is quite common for thrillers or horror movies to become quite redundant and predictable, so hands down, it is one of the best movies of 2018 for breaking the cliche.

12. gettothemoney

gettothemoney New Member

The best movie in 2018 to me was The Black Panther. I really enjoyed the whole movie, i think i've watched it about 10 times already. I really hope they make a second one and soon i can't wait to see if they do.

13. ltmchin

ltmchin New Member

Definitely is Christopher Robin. Hands down. The plot is so related to the present time and society. Every lines that were said are so meaningful.

14. DenzelLyleB

DenzelLyleB New Member

ENOUGH WITH THAT MOVIES. It's THE GREATEST SHOWMAN WHICH IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IN 2018. NO DOUBT NO DOUBT

15. honeyS

honeyS New Member

best movie for me in 2018 was Venom, Peppermint, Infinity war, and Bird Box.

16. garychan111

garychan111 New Member

Annihilation, Infinity War

17. Looper001

Looper001 New Member

2018's best movie?
    Definitely Infinity War, Mission Impossible: Fall out, Black Panther, Uncle Drew, Venom, The Meg, and The Incredibles 2.
    But considering the fact that we have different tastes of movies, i give my respect to your tastes.

18. Gabyinho

Gabyinho New Member

I don't know what testes of movies you all have, but my best 2018 movie is definitely Venom! For me, it is the perfect combination of action and comedy! And I love a good SF movie! :)

19. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

Venom, Aquaman

20. markedizon

markedizon New Member

i kill giant

21. Llahmah

Llahmah New Member

Bohemian Rhapsody, I love Infinity War as much as the next guy but seeing Queen's story and how incredibly unlikely it all was, coupled with the absolute uncontested hype in the final Live Aid concert puts it above for me. Thanos killing half the universe feels a lot less weighted than those first few notes and I'm not even sure how that's possible. So yeah, if you like Queen or if you don't check it out, it's an amazing mix of comedy, drama and tragedy and has some kickass tunes to boot.

22. josegome82

josegome82 New Member

for me was VENON ver diferent movie humor and action keeps you on the movie from begining to end

23. Impalals01

Impalals01 New Member

I feel like 2018 was the year of great movies. I think that my personal favorites were Aquaman, Venom, in The hate U give. I'm a big fan of superhero movies and also I'm a fan of movies that really tell a story of what's going on and what we can do to help improve ourselves and our community and I feel that all through these movies really encompassed that.

24. Bantoot

Bantoot New Member

Bohemin rhapsody and infinity war.

25. halsoriano

halsoriano Member

My best watch movie last 2018 is...Infinity War, Deadpool and Aqua-man. Cheers!

26. Momamba

Momamba New Member

The best 2018 movie is Aquaman.

27. kiziah08

kiziah08 New Member

The best movies for me last 2018 was The Commuter(Liam Neeson), he has always been great in every movies he had. Second, Avengers: Infinity War, because all the great actors were there. And lastly, A Star is Born, where you can see how versatile Lady Gaga is as a singer and actress.

28. windseller

windseller New Member

BlacKkKlansman

29. guialorenzb

guialorenzb New Member

To all MARVEL FANS, yes, INFINITY WAR is the best movie in 2018

30. Vangelovin

Vangelovin New Member

I'm not a superhero fan, but man"Venom"2018 was something, the combination of comedy and action... priceless !!
    So yeah, Venom is my best movie of 2018, although "Upgrade" was good too ! !