3 Tips To Succeed In Life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emilyjacob, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:03 AM.

1. emilyjacob

emilyjacob New Member

Just as thought, Quantum Manifestation Code I found him to be shallow in knowledge and observed that his approach was to lure people by sounding mystical and ambiguous. He was a quack to me but surprisingly he told me a few things about two people that I am sure he had never met. I asked him how did he know about them and as I had expected, he gave me an ambiguous reply, pretending to be some I-know-all kind of a guru. One thing I observed that he calculated their names that I had provided to him and then informed me about those two gentlemen. The sketch that he drew of those two people was amazingly factual. It was later confirmed that he had no prior knowledge about those people.

I knew that he was shallow in knowledge but his revelations kept me baffled for a couple of years. I eventually decided to embark on a search to find out how names alone can so precisely tell you about the people and their personalities without even knowing them. It all looked weird to me at that time.

https://spontaneousreview.com/quantum-manifestation-code-review/