A new start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cinnamonao, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Cinnamonao

Cinnamonao New Member

Hello,
    I am starting a new adventure and trying new things online. I am however, a bit confused on how this process works on this website. I would appreciate if someone could break it down a bit for me! Some pointers on being successful would be awesome as well!
    Thanks
    Cinnamonao

2. qwerty24

qwerty24 New Member

Hello,
    I'm completely new to this kind of things.
    I am portuguese so I think it will be a good experience to improve my English and who knows how to earn some extra money.

3. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

Hi! I'm new here as well. I just started last week. Are you already done with your 10 posts?

4. gobbledygook, I just started a few days ago too. Did you already receive a rating? Cause I haven't received mine :(

5. mmsveloso07

mmsveloso07 New Member

Hello, anyone here started having the points but without any ratings yet? I just started last week and been enjoying so far. I do Postlooping on my free time. One article instructed postloopers to do writings on mornings and evenings to earn more points but I haven’t received any ratings so far. I am done with my 10 posts since I have already received the notification that my posts are currently being reviewed and was instructed to wait for 24 hours. It has been two days already and I haven’t received any notifications.

6. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

i starting with open my clothes

1 person likes this.
  7. kfrianz11

kfrianz11 New Member

YOU ARE SEXY GIRL

8. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

I still haven't until now. I already emailed them several times but they don't reply at all. I just sent them another email today asking them to delete my account. But I guess that won't happen. There's no point in continuing anyway.