Age when you lost your virginity?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bnjgzmn, Apr 9, 2019.

1. bnjgzmn

bnjgzmn Member

Was it worth it? :whistle:

2. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Virginity is SACRED, it should be lost to the person you love /husband. I lost it when I was 29 yrs old after our wedding.

3. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I lost my virginity when I was 18 in my friend's condominium. We were playing truth or dare from a dice and each consequences depends on what is written on a dice. We were also drinking alcohol that time which makes us wild and we are more confident in playing the game.

4. jsaxon1502

jsaxon1502 New Member

16. It was with the person I had been dating for a few years and we were both curious. Guy turned out to be a jerk and I wish I would have waited for the person I'm married to now but life happens and you live and learn.

5. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

6. Anjin

Anjin Member

I lost my viginity when I was 16 years old, and I regretted it so much. I wish I could go back in time and not do it. Virginity is so precious that you must give it to the right person. I was young, so naive and really not thinking what I'm doing that time. I thought I was in love but I'm not. It's just infatuation and I was carried away by my emotion. I gave my precious virginity to a person who does not deserved it. I'm not bitter anymore, I just regret it.

7. pbraun

pbraun Member

At 16. During that time, I was willing to give up everything back then.

8. Jilian

Jilian New Member

There is no such thing as a proper age to lose your virginity. I have friends who just go with the flow and ride the waves instinctively. I respect them because that is their preference. It really doesn't matter when, after all it's your own life. The best thing to remember is your going to do it because you want to do it and not just because some jerk-faced forced you to do so. I'm already 25 and I haven't done it once in my entire life(the so called virgin). I'm preserving my hymen not just because I'm one of those pure girl but because I don't have a single reason to break it yet.

Anyways, break it whenever you want to and stop making excuses if your super disappointed. It's done! Just live and let live.