Alone

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Pratul Shrestha, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Pratul Shrestha

Pratul Shrestha New Member

What if you find out you are alone, when you woke up suddenly in the morning? What will you do?It's like visiting the movie Alone.... scary isn't it

2. PostToasty

PostToasty New Member

Some people are scared of being deprived of social contact, but I think that I could perform well in isolation. I would miss my family and friends, but I think that I am comfortable enough with myself to feel excited about what life has to offer whether others are standing beside me or I am standing alone. In a certain sense, who you are is influenced by everyone you have ever known, so you are never truly alone. And God is always there with you as well.

3. quercitron

quercitron Member

I find satisfaction in being alone for a period of time. There's a huge difference for being alone and being lonely, just to be clear. Being alone is a choice or a series of choices that leads you to that situation of solitude. Being lonely is a matter of thought or expression/interpretation of your scenario. You could be in a room filled with people and still feel lonely.

4. donald78

donald78 Member

There is a big difference between being alone and being lonely. A loner will always prefer being alone, but they never feel lonely. Loner are being self-aware, and perhaps this is the main reason they prefer to be alone. Having friends with a loner is something not many have the opportunity to experience. It depends on the mood I guess, but I prefer to be alone sometimes.

5. Larormie

Larormie New Member

Actually, I do enjoy having my "me" time and I think I will survive being alone for quite a while. I do enjoy the company of my friends/family and yes, I can't live without them and the thought of being alone forever is quite scary; but being alone from time to time is not that bad.