Android or IPhone

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Serdiek, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Serdiek

Serdiek Member

I love the two

1 person likes this.
  2. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

both have their own great features. It depends on the users' comfort and perception.

3. Yelyel

Yelyel New Member

I have both of them, very convenient and worth it.

4. JAO022

JAO022 New Member

I like both of them. you're just more able to customization on android. what I want in IOS is the whole package. and many available accessories

5. a21270003

a21270003 New Member

I have used both of them too. Today, if i have to choose, i go for Android, it have more features than IOS and it's a lot cheaper.

6. Isakft

Isakft Member

iPhone. Any day.

7. Prince98

Prince98 New Member

IPhone,just that it's expensive.

8. Namirakatuzei

Namirakatuzei New Member

both of them are really useful . for instance IOS in some countries which are under the sanctions isn't really good choice but most of the people even if they cant use from many facilities of that but they buy that anymore abut both of this systems are really pleasant and joyful.

1 person likes this.
  9. mdenverbgaspar

mdenverbgaspar New Member

Iphone.

Fast software updates for many years: The biggest advantage iOS has over Android is its software updates: Apple generally supports new iPhones and iPads with iOS updates for five to six years after their release date, and all of those devices get the same updates at the same time. You get new features and apps, support for new image and video formats and security protocols, and patches for both online security threats and flaws that could allow people to get data from your phone. The oldest supported devices may not support every single feature of the latest software, but they continue to get most of the functional improvements and all of the security updates for as long as the hardware will last. Among Android phones, only Google’s Pixel phones and phones in the Android One program are guaranteed prompt updates—and even then, only for two or three years from the device’s release date.

Long-term value: Because Apple supports iOS devices for a relatively long time, you can hand them down to friends and family members without worrying about app compatibility or security risks. Similarly, they generally hold their resale value better than Android devices, so you can sell them for more money, or get more for a trade-in, when it comes time to upgrade.

Most iOS apps look great on either a phone or a tablet, and iPhones and iPads get updates much more quickly and more often than Android devices do. Photo: Michael Hession
    Reliable support: Another major point in Apple’s favor is its solid customer support. If you’re having a hardware or software problem—or if your device is two or three years old and it’s time to replace its battery with a fresh one—getting help is easy. The company offers a dedicated support app and website with a variety of remote options, or you can reserve an in-person appointment at any Apple Store (though it may take some time if the Genius Bar is busy, and repairs can be expensive if your equipment is out of warranty or you didn’t get an AppleCare+ protection plan).

Apple included, sometimes make headlines for high-profile security bugs, and it’s inherently difficult to maintain your privacy when you’re carrying around an Internet-connected device that can always pinpoint where you are. But compared with Google, Apple does take greater pains to keep its devices secure and your data private. Quick updates delivered directly by Apple with no interference from your phone carrier means that when serious security problems do come up you can get a fix for them as soon as one is available. Apple services like iMessage, FaceTime, and iCloud make extensive use of encryption to protect data traveling to and from your phone and data stored on Apple’s servers.

Though Apple does collect and analyze user data to study behavior and improve its products, the company anonymizes the data so that it can identify trends among everyone who uses its products without being able to see how any individual person is using their phone. By contrast, a report by Vanderbilt engineering professor Douglas Schmidt and commissioned by the trade group Digital Context Now shows that Android collects large amounts of data about browsing habits, location, and app usage whether or not you’re actively using the phone (or Google’s apps).

10. fikaaaa14

fikaaaa14 New Member

Iphone is more fancy and has a better camera, also if you have an iphone it sing of a good social status, or that is what they say, i mean in the world there is a lot more android phones sold than iphone but apple is one company and android is just an operating sistem, if you look at all features i think android is better, but i wouldnt mind having an iphone.

11. idking212

idking212 Member

To my opinion android and specially galaxy is better than Iphone beacause in Iphone you pay a lot and reciving a product that does not worth the money

12. Alala

Alala New Member

Both have obvious benefits. It just depends on what the user wants out of their phone. I personally use an iPhone because I want something that I can turn on and expect it to function as advertised without much tinkering.
    I have some friends who always like to talk, insisting that Android phones are so much better. One of them is a tech enthusiast who legitimately enjoys spending hours going through every specific setting to perfectly personalize his experience and manually download and install app packages, etc. The other is less adept with technology and he is constantly cursing his phone and asking me to help solve some problem with his "superior" device.
    At the end of the day, you just need to decide what is right for you.

13. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I love these two but ill go for best features i believe android is very convenient and friendly because is easy to transfer the file such as heavy video size using share it app than iphone but i love the camera quality in iphone these two have own best feautures.

14. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

This is like asking what's better? a santoku or a bowie knife? Italian leather or Air Jordan's, an SUV or a sedan?

15. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

I use Android instead of Apple thanks to pure, irrational tribalism, cultural distaste for the branding and self-mythologizing of Apple, and the cumulative resentment of decades as a PC user enduring the endless mockery of Apple fans.

I mean, there are rational reasons, too. But that's the honest reason.

16. beayatot

beayatot New Member

Both the Andriod and Iphone have unique features. They will indeed make each users happy in their own ways. Both of them are giving comfort and convenient to cellphone users

17. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Both are good, but android is more versatile and convenient.

18. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Android for me. More features at a cheaper price.

19. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

I am not really a fan of iOs as almost all of the features of the iPhone can also be found in Android phones. The cost of the Android phone is also cheaper with more features and options.

20. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Well i am not really a big fan of iOS because it has many disadvantages and i feel its not that user-friendly. Whereas android versions are very self-explanatory and user-friendly and can be understood or used easily even by elders or layman. I myself noticed many people telling me that though the security features of iOS are good but they lack good battery back-up and the resolution for the camera is pretty low. Android on the other hand is quite opposite and is more compatible for many kind of softwares to be run. So i always prefer android over iOS.

21. For me Android.
    Because IOS has many disadvantages.
    Plus it is very expensive.
    And the android is very flexible and user-friendly.
    and also cheap

22. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

If I had to choose between the two today, I would definitely and without any doubt pick Android development as my primary focus. You can develop Android apps on pretty much any device you're currently using to do other development on. And there Physical Android devices to test on are cheaper than their iOS counterparts.

23. megie02

megie02 New Member

Andriod

Because it's cheaper and you can try many games. Their performance is almost the same . The only difference is that the iphone has a very expensive price compared to andriod. It is also difficult to pass the file from a phone to another phone. Not like andriod it is easy to pass a game or file to another phone. Even it is not in same brand..

24. dindodc8888

dindodc8888 New Member

Obviously it will be Apple .

Market value and after sale service is far better than android in Smartphone segment. Also the cut logo of Apple at the back of the smartphone is much famous . And also it does makes the person prestigious . Anyway Apple is famous for its logo while android is famous for its low budget and midrange smartphones…

25. itsJD08

itsJD08 New Member

Of course answers will be based on what devices each one is using but for me Apple and Android is doing their best in order to meet the satisfaction of their customers. Both are very helpful, I'm using an Android device but I would also love to use Apple devices.

26. srki93

srki93 Member

Iphone is faster and more secure, but Android OS is comming with more features. Both devices are very good.

27. mohit26

mohit26 New Member

I personally prefer android because iPhone comes with a lot of restrictions and doesn't give you many options to choose from when it comes to how you want to use your device.Android has variety and flexibility in terms of features and quality.For example there are some Android phones designed specifically for gaming and offer top of the line gaming experience.iPhone's can't do this because of the focus to make an all-round great device thus focusing on every aspect and keeping them good instead of buffing one aspect to make it better than everything else.

28. myDive8

myDive8 New Member

choosing between the two main players in the mobile depends on what features and specs are most important to you. you just need to know how to make the right decision. but for me the important part of me choosing is the ease of usage sand how much will it cost me.

29. im4joey

im4joey New Member

ok...
    The first thing which is very relevant ...is that...

1. Control.

* Android is regulated by Google.
    * ios is only regulated by Apple.

2. Extent

* Most of the company in phone arena uses android like ... Samsung, Sony, Motorola etc...except Apple.
    * Only iPhone which is made by Apple uses ios.

3. Prices

* Android phones are basically affordable than iPhone.

4. Services

* Android phones and the system can use any type of apps... but not from apple stored app.

5. Quality

* ios has the better quality of hardware than Android.
    but just because of the price tag ...android is my favourite.

both the systems work very sufficiently.

but according to me... android is a way better in than affordable category, and reach of people than IOS.

Thankyou

30. maxtorbz20

maxtorbz20 New Member

iPhone or Android. It's not simple; both offer a lot of great features and they may seem basically the same other than brand and price.
    Hardware is the first place where the differences between the iPhone and Android become clear.
    Only Apple makes iPhones, so it has extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. On the other hand, Google offers the Android software to many phone makers, including Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola. Because of that, Android phones vary widely in size, weight, features, and quality.
    Premium-priced Android phones tend to be as good as the iPhone in terms of hardware quality, but cheaper Android options are more prone to problems. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they're generally higher quality.
    If you're buying an iPhone, you just need to pick a model. Because many companies make Android devices, you have to pick both a brand and a model, which can be a bit confusing.
    Some may prefer the greater choice Android offers, but others appreciate Apple's simplicity and quality.