Android or IPhone

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Serdiek, Mar 29, 2019.

1. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

both, but android is nice, you can download many apps coz playstore are not strict unlike ios apps are limited.

2. 01356manish

01356manish New Member

I like android phone cause all the apps on them are free and they are cheap.I have friends who have iPhone and they love even i like it but practically speaking android phone are at a better price point .It might not have all the features like iPhone but it gets the work done and that is more important for me ,I also do not have to worry about my phone getting stolen .

3. anthonyhurtadox

anthonyhurtadox New Member

I've dealt with both operating systems. From experience there's nothing significant about Apple that justifies it's price compared to android phones, except for maybe the status symbol they represent. Apple made technology cool and stylish.

4. EJSC

EJSC New Member

Android for the win. :) It has a lot to offer that iPhone.

5. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

Android, its very easy and friendly device unlike iphone , what if you have iphone and you forgot your icloud account then you lose the official reciept,? its over,

6. rextrip

rextrip Member

Everyone knows that IPhones are good but frankly speaking I would rather go for Android. This is as a result of the ease with which one can operate it compared to IPhones

7. Amester2003

Amester2003 New Member

I personally think android is better than Apple. Android offers more services at a more affordable price. Apple software and specs are good but not the best in the market yet they are selling their products at prices where you can get better technology and specs for the same price.

8. Chris96

Chris96 New Member

iPhone is better than Android, to me, an iPhone is more secure than an Android phone, and on an iPhone I never get app crashes like on an Android phone "a certain app has stopped working." So to me an iPhone is better than an Android phone

9. talagirl

talagirl Member

I'm not a techie type kind of person, so I've chose android. For me, it is much easier to navigate, easy to understand and the most thing that I like is it's user friendly.

10. ewi102

ewi102 Member

i used both and i like both.both two have anvantage and dis advantage in each other.ios is very pricey compare to android.thre are different kind of android phone brands to choose with.some are pricey and some are cheaper thats why i like andoid phone more than apple.

11. rohith0322

rohith0322 New Member

When it comes to buying one of the best smartphones, the first choice can be the hardest: iPhone or Android. It's not simple; both offer a lot of great features and they may seem basically the same other than brand and price.

However, a closer look shows that there are some key differences. Read on for a closer at look at some of these differences to help you decide whether an iPhone or Android smartphone is right for you.

12. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

iOS is a secure , while Android is an open . The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. We can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like...

The home screen on iOS is not as customizable as the one on Android...

13. donjandex

donjandex New Member

I am going to be telling you which is better iPhone or Android and the reasons why it is and isn’t. The iPhone is better because it is more simplistic and in my opinion easier to use. The iPhone has sold 421 million phones this year and the Droid has sold 295 million this year so as you can see the iPhone even sells better. Now both are great phones but the iPhone is better because it’s an apple product and it’s simpler than the droid on any day.

14. stphniemaun

stphniemaun New Member

iPhone and Android are both good. But they differ in many areas. For me, it depends to a person's lifestyle, country, and preferences if he/she were to choose between the two.
    When it comes to complexity, iPhone is more basic. You can be familiarized with iPhone on how it works and how to use it in just minutes because of the design and the system. While Android is more complicated, because you can do a lot in Android, let's say when it comes to cameras. Android has a lot of settings for you to modify and a lot of other stuff that some of us consumers don't know about. While the cameras in iPhone is just a capture-and-shoot type of camera which is really easy to use rather than that of Android where you need to modify the brightness, ISO, colors etc. before you capture the photo which is some of us find it difficult and time consuming to use especially to the elders who use Android. iPhone for me has the best camera out there. Even if having such small megapixel camera, it can counter other Androids with cameras of 24 megapixel, or even 48 megapixel.
    The two downsides to iPhone that I can think of is, the first one its limited. To the point that when you want to send files to other Android phone, there is no blue tooth or to transfer files to your computer, that is when iPhone becomes complicated. Because you need all Apple products for you to have an easy use when you want to transfer files. While in Android, transferring files becomes handy. The second one is the price point of iPhone. The price is not that accessible to many because it is way too expensive than Android with prices that mostly half of iPhone's.
    I've used both iPhone and Android, and I can say that they are both good in their own different ways.

15. Tijintom

Tijintom New Member

I choose Android. Because it have more features than iOs and easy to use.. nowdays everyone using android phones because of cheap rate and features..

16. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

I prefer android because it has more features and it was cheaper than the ios.

17. Jahro05

Jahro05 New Member

Only Apple makes iPhones, so it has extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. On the other hand, Google offers the Android software to many phone makers, including Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola. ... Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they're generally higher quality.

18. rmmlrgld98

rmmlrgld98 New Member

Android because it is a mainstream phone for everyone to use. I phone on the other hand always update their models with higher prices which is not a very good idea because it is expensive and it is a waste of resources. A lot of I phone users throw away their I phone because there is something new every year and it increases our caron foot print.

19. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

i prefer Android. In the past i have both android and Iphone but now i like to use my Android more than my Iphone. I find it easy to use and handy. When i used my iphone, i'm quite afraid of using it since i see it as a precious phone which costs a lot ahahaha so i'm more comfortable using my Adnroid phone.

20. Edsel

Edsel New Member

When it comes to functionally and user friendly, I will go to android. Android is more user friendly than iPhone. And it's a bit cheaper too than most iPhones. So, a lot of people uses Android phones, in relation to the people around me. So, when it comes to connecting to other people, which is the main purpose why phone is create, to communicate to other people. You can share a lot of videos and stuff to other Android phones. Yeah, it's Android for me.