Android or iPhone

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Mishel, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Mishel

Mishel New Member

I got used to Android what about you

2. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

Android is the only phone that I use. I don't care for the iPhone.

3. simonko

simonko New Member

I like android much more because it is cheaper

4. shunron4

shunron4 New Member

I prefer android because it has more free apps and features. You can customize so many aspects of the phone for free. I love the play store. iTunes requires payment for things that are free in the android community.

5. yetyet

yetyet Member

I like Android, it's what I'm using at the moment. Android can access or install a lot of apps while iPhone sometimes get restricted. A lot of free application that I enjoy while using Android. Prices on Android phone are actually lesser than iPhone.

6. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I go for android since I've been using android for like 10 years now. I haven't tried using iphone, that's why.

7. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

I like android the most. Because it is really convenient and FREE compare to Iphone. You have to pay to download application and more sensitive that android.

8. jylemmm

jylemmm New Member

Android is a good thing especially if you like tweaking your mobile phone. They update so fast with new features. The problem with this is, the value of your phone is depreciating rapidly also. However, with iOS (iphone) the quality of your phone is surreal, the market price do not depreciate rapidly and the security is fantastic! If you want a reliable phone, I recommend getting iphone.

9. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Apple because when I started using it, I dont have to change phone every year.

10. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

iPhone
    because iphone have the latest updates even when your phone is old

11. ELEcKTRON

ELEcKTRON New Member

I will go with Andriod because the phone to me is more user-friendly and it is easy to connect with other devices i have around.

12. ad2715

ad2715 New Member

Android can be customized easier and nicer. It also is just overall better. I tend to stay far away from Apple in general.

13. For me i prefer to use Android because it can easy to access all the games and apps , Easy to download music and movies instead of Iphone, But for the security much better to use IPHONE and for the Adjustment of GB the Iphone is very amazing to use aswell but for me though im a decade user of android rather than iphone i always prefer to use ANDROID