Apex Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fartytester21, Feb 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

So Apex Legends is out in the market for some time now, who here have already played the game and how it is different from any other Battle Royale games nowadays?

Feel free to comment down your thoughts. Thanks!

2. Unseen13

Unseen13 New Member

Hi Fartytester21! Apex Legends more like an S.F game, with new tech weapons and characters with powers. I think its more like of your taste witch game you want to play.

3. TheNerdyAnarchist

TheNerdyAnarchist New Member

I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet, but the game play videos I've seen so far have been pretty impressive. While it's obviously too soon to say it will be a "Fortnite" killer, I think it definitely has a chance. It's great game play, and I think the graphic styling is much better.

I've never been a big fan of the cartoonish look of Fortnite.

4. arondaniel

arondaniel New Member

Just like it has been the case with Fortnite, a community of modders has sprung up around Apex Legends to dig through its files looking for unannounced content.Dataminers going through Apex Legends files have found various references to new game modes, new characters (Legends), and even some fresh cosmetic content.Of course, there’s no guarantee any of this will make it into the live game, as some could just be remnants of scrapped content, but it can be fun to take a peek behind the the curtain.

5. prexv

prexv Member

For someone who's not really into playing Battle Royales, I actually enjoyed it. Unlike Fortnite, I really tried to get into it but the building aspect got really annoying for me, then as for PUBG, I played it for a couple of days but got bored of it pretty fast. When I tried Apex Legends though, I really wasnt expecting what would it be like but when I first played it, it reminded me of Borderlands and Overwatch which are both great games. And I really, really loved the ping system, it really helps a lot. Just ping where you and your squad wanted to go altogether; before rushing in and shoot alone, ping the enemy first to notify your squad that there's an enemy around so the whole squad can team shoot them; and lastly, you can ping loots for your squad to have them a better gear as well. Oh and the banner and respawn system is pretty great too! Overall, its an awesome game that really puts team effort into test to win, and I'm still enjoying Apex ever since it was first launched.

6. clictino

clictino New Member