Appropriate Foods To Avoid Having Anxiety

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Peanut Butter1121, May 8, 2017.

1. Peanut Butter1121

Peanut Butter1121 New Member

Anxiety is a normal emotion, especially when people feel nervous and afraid to face their problems in life, and that it can actually ruin your way of having a normal life. But did you know that there are specific foods that can help you with your Anxiety? Yes there is, Foods rich in vitamin B can help, such as beef, pork chicken, and citrus fruits. But in my case I ate nuts like almonds, it is also rich in in vitamin B effective to ward off anxiety. So whenever I feel anxious, I'll be like, "Yow! Go get me some almonds, I feel anxious" and then after a couple of minutes I'm good to go again. I have also read about salmon making your mood better when feel anxious, Though I haven't tried eating it yet. You should definitely try eating appropriate foods whenever you feel anxious; it's better than crying alone and feeling terribly awful about yourself

2. Mokari

Mokari New Member

I didn't know that about Vitamin B! Thanks for the info. That makes me wonder what other foods or nutrients may have the same effect.

3. honestymatters

honestymatters New Member

I truly appreciate all your information on this topic. Everyone could benefit from your expertise. I don't relish the thought of being sick and prevention is the solution. Today, I have learned something new and necessary for a living healthy lifestyle.