Aquaman Anyone?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Cyclonewriter, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Cyclonewriter

Cyclonewriter New Member

Over the holiday break, I had an opportunity to tag along with my husband to the movie, Aquaman. Although I'd say I am a Marvel girl at heart, I really enjoyed watching this DC movie. In addition to the 'superhero' story that runs through all of these movies, there was a great family story too. I don't want to give too much away in case you have not watched it yet.

We don't go to the movies very often, but I was glad I went to this one as it was money well spent. Have you seen Aquaman yet? What were your thoughts? I look forward to hearing what others thought about this movie.

2. mblaster

mblaster New Member

The bomb!! Saw it. loved it.
    I bunked my college to watch the movie with a close group of friends. although I was not really a huge fan of Aquaman, my view changed completely after I saw justice league. read all the comics, saw all the previous works of Jason Momoa and the highlight which I did not expect at all Amber Heard AKA Mera is just so strong and beautiful, she's the goddess for all redheads.
    would definitely watch the movie again and every time I walk out of DC or Marvel leaves me wondering if I'll ever get to be a part of the movie production team.
    you should really watch it if you haven't.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sgovies0425

Sgovies0425 New Member

I'm in two minds, I like superhero movies but I have been dissapointed so many times by DC. Even with WW, that second half was horrible. I suppose if my friends all went then I will as well, but otherwise I will wait to stream it.