Are aliens real?

Discussion in 'Books' started by domtic29, Sep 2, 2019.

1. domtic29

domtic29 New Member

One of the biggest questions is whether we are alone in the universe — could there be other intelligent life, besides us, out there? Currently, we don't have any evidence aliens exist.
    There may have been a chance for a civilization to start billions of years before life began on Earth — one that is far more advanced, technologically speaking, than us.

2. Omune

Omune New Member

The questions answer depends on how aliens are viewed, even microscopic life forms existing in the outer space qualify as aliens.Even though aliens haven't yet been discovered,if search is not biased on intelligent life only,then the discovery is soon and their reality will prevail.

3. illuminniall

illuminniall New Member

Saying, "Our universe is big" is an understatement. We haven't even got the chance to fully explore the depths of our ocean here on earth, who knows what might be lurking down there, and how much more is there outside of earth?. There are still mysteries here on earth that are yet to be fully understand. When it comes to aliens, they are more likely to exist outside of our planet, but lots of people have theories about them being kept somewhere by the government and hiding their existence from us. It is just impossible to believe with how big our universe is and how many unexplored planets are out there, that we are the only intelligent life to have ever existed. Theories are not far from reality, as long as your mind is open to consider other possibilities. For this time, we are free to imagine whatever we want to believe is out there. Having curious minds led us to discoveries in the past, and it will continue to do so for our future.

4. Savalas

Savalas New Member

Yes, aliens are real. But the inability of anything to travel faster than light is also real. Hence, aliens will never be able to travel to our solar system in their own lifetimes. We will never meet them.

5. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

This topic is debatable, some people do believe that aliens exist although not being discovered or finding any evidence that relates to their existence. Scientists are still looking for any evidence that could lead them to any other creature outside the earth. On the other hand, some people believe that there is nothing called aliens and that it is a myth that was invented by ancient people who saw an abnormal scene and thought that these were aliens. I think, people can not claim the existence of aliens until finding any evidence.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ahmed123-jPTV

Ahmed123-jPTV New Member

This topic is debatable, some people do believe that aliens exist although not being discovered or finding any evidence that relates to their existence. Scientists are still looking for any evidence that could lead them to any other creature outside the earth. On the other hand, some people believe that there is nothing called aliens and that it is a myth that was invented by ancient people who saw an abnormal scene and thought that these were aliens. I think, people can not claim the existence of aliens until finding any evidence.

7. DyKatrina1

DyKatrina1 New Member

I do believe that alien does exist, our current knowledge about the universe represents a small island in a vast ocean of ignorance. Remember that we haven't fully seen the whole universe. Maybe, there is something there looking at us every now and then. Some of us might not believe and some may believe that there is a real aliens out there. Maybe aliens don't want to come near us.

8. fairnlove82

fairnlove82 New Member

in my opinion yes because in the universe unlimited planet exits and every planet has life but we do not able to see.

9. talagirl

talagirl Member

I think they are real. Some phenomenons cannot be answered through scientific explanation. We are not the only species in this universe. Universe is a vast space, a large are that separates us to them and I think there something. Something that we cannot see, the high tech telescopes can't reach and satellites that can't capture the hidden mystery of the universe.

10. mithul

mithul Member

yes there are several myths and beliefs that we are all evolved from aliens but there are no proofs confirming this statement!!

11. Elegato

Elegato New Member

If you mean the aliens we see in movies (from different planets), I don't think so. As of now, we have no convincing evidence that there's other life like us out there.

If you want "alien-like" creatures like that, the best that you can explore is the vast ocean of the earth, I read there's a lot of cool creatures there, and there's still lots of unexplored waters, like around 98%.

12. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

aliens are real only in books

13. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

The universe is so expansive, and we only have a grasp on such a small amount of it. I think the possibility of extraterrestrial life is definitely there. While there are no ground-breaking discoveries to my knowledge, I think it would be stupid to say that there's absolutely no possibility of that aliens exist.

14. Jack96

Jack96 New Member

I totally agree with you. There are actually several projects in which groups of scientist (note that this are professional and serious people) are searching the skies for other forms of intelligent live to communicate with. They are transmitting and receiving radio signals all day, trying to find someone out there. The projects have been funded by several tech giants, such as Elon Musk and Zuckerberg. If these people are putting that money, time, and effort into these topic, I think it is really stupid to claim that there is nothing out there.

15. olivialawson88

olivialawson88 New Member

I think that as far as the universe itself stretches, it is impossible that we are the only planet with inhabitants. I guess it would depend on your definition of "alien" as to whether or not they truly do exist. When I think of aliens, I don't think of green guys with oblong heads. I think that other life forms exist far and wide, and that many may have similarities with you and I.

16. GaryNewman

GaryNewman Member

Aliens are real, yes. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, an "alien" is something "belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing". This means that, by definition, an alien is real, and can be anything depending on your perspective. Someone of another family can be considered as "alien", because they are not from your kin. A place you've never been in can be considered "alien" because you have no idea what this place contains or what it has to offer.

This all matters on perspective.

Another person could have considered that place as their own, and therefore not "alien", because they know their way around the place, unlike you. You are the "alien" to them, because they do not know you, nor do they know anything about you. In turn, they are also "alien" to you, because of the same reasons.

Now, if we talk about the aliens you hear about in the books and movies, that is entirely possible. I believe that there is life out there that we have yet to explore. There is no proof or evidence, therefore this question cannot be truly answered, which is why I believe it is not in a forum, but I believe that since there is no proof that aliens DO NOT exist, then for now, it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE that they do, and I do not doubt that logic.

17. Fatmasong

Fatmasong Member

I don't believe in fantasies so for me aliens are not real. They are just made up stories to satisfy the need of not being alone. If aliens were real by now we would have seen more of them

18. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

Yes, I believe in aliens even though it's contradicting to my religion. It is weird to say, YES, however we cannot deny the fact that the space is vast and not to mention it does expands continuously according to scientist. That being said there could be another life-form out there which are either advance or are still a single organism thriving on their very own planet. We just need to be an open minded.

19. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

We are not alone in the Universe. The problem is that we do not know where the aliens are and we have no evidence of their existence.

20. sloaneuphoff

sloaneuphoff New Member

I absolutely believe that aliens exist! How could they not? The universe is never-ending, and there is no way that Earth is the only planet with life. Space exploration has come a long way in a short amount of time, so it might not be that far away when we finally do discover other life. Unless they discover us first...

21. WhiteWolf23

WhiteWolf23 New Member

I live in a very religious country but also I have watched shows like Ancient Aliens documentaries or which somewhat make sense to me. I am in doubt because of my personal beliefs but there is a part of me that maybe somehow the extra-terrestrials and Divinity has connections.

It is debatable also that they are just giving a hype to the theory of aliens for their show or something. Nonetheless it is fun to watch and tickles my thinking for the things around us. If they are true, it is comforting that we are not alone and maybe the grand design of the universe is yet to uncover.

A million light year question that could not be answer by one life time.

22. josuel10

josuel10 New Member

For me is yes, I believe in something that everyone has a existing part.

23. caroline wanjiku

caroline wanjiku New Member

Absolutely not or we would have found them or they would have found us. Let us use the resources we are wasting looking for life else where to improve what we already have. Besides, if, and this is a big if, if we find these so called aliens, then what? what if they come here and eat us? or worse!.

1 person likes this.
  24. Faithsony

Faithsony New Member

I am 50/50 about the existence of aliens. I have no evidence whatsoever in regard to this since i have never seen any. I only get to see aliens only on movies. Most are the times the whole ordeal looks imaginary and sometimes real. Imaginary thoughts cannot be true or false unless proven with real evidence. My stand is 50/50.