Are all bodybuilders good looking?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by blaise92, Sep 22, 2016.

?

what the best way to always remain fit

1. do cardio exercises

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. control your feeding rate

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. blaise92

blaise92 New Member

Talking of bodybuilders being handsome or goood looking, I would say not all are good looking.
    some things are not mean't for everyone, but everyone want to get involve.
    Most at times when we see a fitness model, we envy thier body and wish to be like them.This is because thier body accepted this transformation.On the other hand,we might see someone who has been doing the same body building activity, and they don't look attractive but instead frightful.
    Never the less,i think not every thing is meant for everyone.

2. Acredito que uma alimentaçao saudavel e adequada a cada individuo, bons execicios fisicos, muita alegria e auto astral!

3. calebchoke

calebchoke New Member

No, not ALL of them look good. Sure thing that their bodies are looking fantastic with those huge chunky muscles. But all men are different, different people have different genes. One guy might look good but the other may just seem ordinary or just plain ugly.

4. Randy Cruz

Randy Cruz New Member

I would say that it really depends on who you are and what you like in size. I feel like everyone literally sees differently.

5. Fin Maxwell

Fin Maxwell New Member

No, they may have huge muscles but this doesn't mean they will be a good looking person as a whole. You know what they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

6. romilda

romilda Member

Not all, but they have a good body built.

7. RyokuMuzashi

RyokuMuzashi New Member

Personally, I think all bodybuilders looks good in their own way. I agree that sometimes, a person may look weird, disproportionate or even unfitted for their muscular body. However, they do bodybuilding to make them look a little bit better. I remember a funny saying in my country, "I used to be fat and ugly, now that I trained in the gym for so long, I'm now only ugly". It's a funny quote, however, it still implies that the person became a little bit attractive since he's now fit and not fat. He worked hard for it, day and night. Not only in training but also with the very harsh diet preventing you to eat everything in sight. Now that's what I call good looking, a person that respect and improve his body. One example that I can mention is 'Pocket Hercules'. I mean, he's only more or less 4'11", he seriously can't look good right? Wrong. Even with his height, he still managed to compete in Mr. Olympia. A place for the best of the best in bodybuilding. Battling giant mass monsters and still managed to get a higher place.

8. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Bodybuilding not only makes you fit but also gives you confidence. Anyone who engages in physical exercises not only improve their health but also their appearance. It also builds their confidence. It's they project themselves that will define their attractiveness to others. That is how I see it.

9. AkTel

AkTel New Member

Not necessarily, especially body builders who take a lot of steroids. They can range from amazing machines like Arnold Schwarzenegger, to people who spend their lives purely for big muscles not aesthetics. I don't want to bash on the people that do, because big muscles can be a legit goal for a lot of bodybuilders, but I will say that they are not necessarily attractive. For example, bodybuilders that have the steroid gut, definitely don't look too good. Generally, these people are extremes, and almost always, a casual person who lifts will look better then someone who doesn't. Not only do they look better, but being able to take care of yourself and have the discipline to a regular routine and diet are impressive too, at least in today's society. Other than the face, bodybuilders do generally look better, I suppose you just can't improve your face without plastic surgery.

10. pdfdownload

pdfdownload New Member

Hyperbolic Stretching is authored by Alex Larsson a professional flexibility and natural male enhancement.This is the revolutionary way of reaching complete flexibility potency, bigger penis and more powerful pelvic muscle tissue which can consequently ensure that you have long-standing power and extraordinarily hard-on since the earliest training session.

Hyperbolic Stretching program was originally made just for muscle flexibility and mobility, but nevertheless it’s incredible effects on penis dimension and hard-on were uncovered after Alex put this program under test. There is no need for you to stretching everyday. Actually, stretching for 12 minutes just 4 times weekly has confirmed to be even more impactful.

Hyperbolic Stretching on the flip side improves yourself physically and improves both, your muscle and flexibility. Anyone can implement it out, there is a limit though. If you suffer from recovering of your plantar fascia, connecting ligament or accidental injuries, be sure that your muscle tissues are totally cured before working with Hyperbolic Stretching.

11. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Need not be. Infact there is no necessity that all body-builders must be good looking. According to me the actual beauty lies deep within a person's heart which gives real joy and happiness to the other person.

12. tjmay

tjmay Member

i dont think so ,becaused beauty is in the eye of the holder

13. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

Not all body builders are good looking. Sometimes other body builders want so much muscles on their bodies that makes it not good looking at all. But it depends to them, if they feel confident with it, and they feel that they are good looking, then let them be.

14. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

This question makes me smile.. Not all body builders are good looking maybe yes they are good looking but I am not sure if they are a real man just kidding!!!

15. eawelch

eawelch New Member

I think bodybuilding is attractive because it improves your cardio and strength. But some bodybuilders take steroids, or starve themselves to achieve an extremely small fat percentage. This decreases mobility and makes it hard to enjoy normal activities. So if weightlifting starts to affect your health negatively, I don' think it is attractive anymore. It definitely takes a balance!

16. Charies

Charies Member

For me not all body builders are good looking because some of them are chubby. I think they have enough cardio exercise but they did not control there feeding rate that is why some of them are chubby. In my opinion, to have a perfect body we have to have a cardio exercise and together with balance diet and control the food we intake especially too much in carbohydrate and protein. For the cardio exercise, I have a product suggestion especially the people who are lazy going outside. The exercise mat. You can do a lot of exercise that can help you increase your energy levels. Just visit this website. https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

17. whillsy

whillsy New Member

There are under .001 % of jock who contended and brought home the bacon. The rest are men who went to the exercise center to improve their well being and change their build to be increasingly appealing to ladies and regard from other men. They learned teach and difficult work in the process as in everything else throughout everyday life. They set up an objective and achieved it. They would have more stamina than normal men. Normally these men are more attractive to ladies than languid over weight men who sat on the love seat drinking brew and stuck to the TV. In like manner to those sluggish over weight ladies.

18. Hashevin

Hashevin New Member

Not all body builders are good looking. Some body builders makes me want to quit body building. I don't like body builders who use drugs and all that to get big muscles, some looking irritating when drug usage goes wrong.