Are freelancing writing jobs really worth your time?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Mihajlo Lecic, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Mihajlo Lecic

Mihajlo Lecic New Member

Are freelancing writing jobs worth your time and do they pay off?

2. RnM02

RnM02 New Member

I must say that writing jobs as freelance worth your time and effort if you are working in a secured and known sites. There are really many sites that really pay depends on your work and the content of your job. They can pay from 10-68 dollars per hour. Despite of this i can also say that there is a lot of fake and scam sites, so i can suggest that you should only register and work for a secured one.

3. whifflet

whifflet New Member

I think they can be extremely lucrative if you choose the right ones, or if you hustle for clients. If you're looking for a steady paycheck, it's best to have multiple eggs to write for so you'll have options if the work dries up at one of them.

4. thegreatgamer36

thegreatgamer36 New Member

yes it worth our time and plus they give high earnings to you can and cannot get you bored or if you do this every day you may get bored.

5. kristina07

kristina07 New Member

I want to be honest and tell you that I came here to look for the answer myself. I'm actually considering to be a freelance writer and being a newbie entails a lot of time because you need to watch and read a lot in order to know a lot. So I guess I will have to find out soon.

6. prince21

prince21 New Member

This is my first time to get Free Lance, writting jobs. But for me I do believe that free lance Worth my time because of not just getting paid, but your writting skills and intelect gets inhance to the next level. It helps me more to get progressive and having a resourceful thoughts and ideas that come out to my brain. If it helps me alot, Why not yours?