Are Games good ?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RaderH2O, Aug 12, 2019.

1. RaderH2O

RaderH2O New Member

wanted to Know only this . Rip Postloop 1990 - 2019 Reason : RaderH2O Killed it

2. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

Yes, Video Games are Good...for Your Mind and Body. Believe it not, scientific research confirms video games are good for you (video games are sports, after all). ... But yes, real research from credible sources has shown that playing video games actually does have health benefits both for the brain and the body

3. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

Video games can be good for you but in moderation. You have make sure you have a balanced lifestyle. You have to make your things social life, work, school or any responsibilities you might have taken care.

4. Chubalina

Chubalina New Member

Yes, games are good. For one, they help reduce stress, which helps a person release their negative emotions. You thus become more mentally healthy.
    Second, games help develop some skills like reaction times, decision making, and hand-eye coordination.
    However, like all things, games have to be played in moderation. Otherwise, they will start to have negative effects.

5. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

I see call of duty and gata v and pbgy

6. nyates

nyates New Member

Good or bad? You get to decide. I do know that my brother played a lot of Link and Mario Bros growing up. Playing games improved his hand-eye coordination, logic and planning skills. Now that he has grown, he's an air traffic controller; which is a grown-up video game. He may not be anticipating his next move in the game, but he is anticipating incoming planes and the people's lives that are at stake should they collide. Gaming was good for him. I do think moderation and life balance should be considered. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. In my brother's job, it's a requirement to take a lot of breaks due to stress. Perhaps any age of gamer should do the same? You know your perfect balance if you listen to your body. "To game or not to game?" What if we changed that question to: "What's your gaming number?" (referring to time frame balance)

7. SophyaN

SophyaN New Member

There is a huge variety of video games in the world, but I divide them into two groups. There are good games. They are intelligent, educate the mind, and teach good, train memory. There are also cruel games provoking violence, depression. I don’t play video games, they take my time out. The later children get to know video games, then better. In my experience, the child needs the sea of parental attention and love. He or she will always have time to get acquainted with games.

8. derek2002

derek2002 New Member

Through playing games you can reduce your stress and sometimes this games can help people who have depression so that they can recover.

9. Akhilponnu

Akhilponnu New Member

There are many video games that were specifically made to develop their cognitive and creative thinking skills. It improves hand and eye coordination. Experts agree that people who play video and computer games have better hand and eye coordination.
    games can improve hand–eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and the mind's ability to process information. But too much video game playing may cause problems. ... But here's the good news: Playing video games some of the time can be OK

10. Litt

Litt New Member

Of course, games are good they provide learning, health, and social benefits. When someone is playing a video game he or she acquires better judgment abilities. He or she is trained on how to make quick decisions as gaming requires fast decision making.
    Gaming is also healthy as it helps one exercise his or her brain, because of the multitasking involved and decision makings involved.
    Socially since you need friends to play with, a gamer tends to acquire more friends and their friendship gets more bonding. Gaming also prevents social immorality since many jobless or idle youths spend more time gaming than they do doing immoral stuff. So generally games are good.