Are Games good ?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RaderH2O, Aug 12, 2019.

1. RaderH2O

RaderH2O New Member

wanted to Know only this . Rip Postloop 1990 - 2019 Reason : RaderH2O Killed it

2. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

Yes, Video Games are Good...for Your Mind and Body. Believe it not, scientific research confirms video games are good for you (video games are sports, after all). ... But yes, real research from credible sources has shown that playing video games actually does have health benefits both for the brain and the body

3. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

Video games can be good for you but in moderation. You have make sure you have a balanced lifestyle. You have to make your things social life, work, school or any responsibilities you might have taken care.

4. Chubalina

Chubalina New Member

Yes, games are good. For one, they help reduce stress, which helps a person release their negative emotions. You thus become more mentally healthy.
    Second, games help develop some skills like reaction times, decision making, and hand-eye coordination.
    However, like all things, games have to be played in moderation. Otherwise, they will start to have negative effects.

5. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

I see call of duty and gata v and pbgy

6. nyates

nyates New Member

Good or bad? You get to decide. I do know that my brother played a lot of Link and Mario Bros growing up. Playing games improved his hand-eye coordination, logic and planning skills. Now that he has grown, he's an air traffic controller; which is a grown-up video game. He may not be anticipating his next move in the game, but he is anticipating incoming planes and the people's lives that are at stake should they collide. Gaming was good for him. I do think moderation and life balance should be considered. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. In my brother's job, it's a requirement to take a lot of breaks due to stress. Perhaps any age of gamer should do the same? You know your perfect balance if you listen to your body. "To game or not to game?" What if we changed that question to: "What's your gaming number?" (referring to time frame balance)