Are you a KDrama fan?

Discussion in 'Television' started by Honeyjuicebox, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Honeyjuicebox

Honeyjuicebox New Member

Hi, so let's talk about the kdramas you watched, cried, laughed or even shared with your bestfriend.

1 person likes this.
  2. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Yeah! I love Korean drama and I suggest that you should watch the K. Drama series Love in the moonlight, my love from the another star, and East of eden.

3. Len27

Len27 New Member

No, I'm fan of cardo dalisay.

2 people like this.
  4. JMae372

JMae372 Member

Fan here \(^.^), I still remember the first Korean drama that I've watched was Boys Over Flowers. Well honestly, not just Korean Drama's but I literally like Asian Drama's specifically drama's in China, Japan and Thailand.

5. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I love Kdrama because every storie has a unique ending and twist . You’re gonna Guess what’s happen next.

6. Wooper

Wooper New Member

One of my favorites is the k-drama Reply 1988 from the Reply Trilogy. It's the last to be released but it's arguably the best among the 3. It features Girl's Day's Hyeri, Actors Ryu Jun Ryeol, Park Bo Gum, and Go Kyung Pyo among others. The show doesn't revolve just around the main couple or second couple but around 5 childhood friends living within the same block and their family. I think the show did a great job at showing what teenagers, young adults, and families go through in general. It's set at the year 1988 but the show takes on themes that everyone, regardless of the time they were born, would be able to relate. It's fun watching the characters talk about or use things that are no longer being used today but was definitely a part of every millennial's childhood. Part of the mystery of the show is also who Hyeri's character ended up with. Clue: It's definitely one of her childhood friends. Hahaha. This show had me laughing, crying, and smiling all in one episode. It's definitely a must watch for me.

7. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

Yes, I'm a certified fan of Korean Drama. Aside from using facebook, I spend a lot of my free time watching KDrama. I might say I'm a hundred percent addict to Koreans. I really like them. They have beautiful faces and smooth skin. Their drama are so interesting. Every episode has a surprising twist. KDrama also makes me feel butterfly on my stomach. Unlike in American series there are lots of love scenes. But in Koreans, they are so conservative. They make love scenes slowly and show it on the last episode. My favorite KDrama as of the moment is Signal. You should check this drama out. It is so good, I swear!!!!

8. claraysabel

claraysabel New Member

Yes, I am. My favorite K-drama is Strong Girl Bong Soon. I find the lead female character to be very strong and charismatic.

I love the overall aesthetic of the show. It has a good mixture of action packed scenes as well as humorous ones.

9. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

Yes I'm a K-drama fan , one of my favorites are descendant of the sun starring the #songsong couple huhuhuhu I cried, their k-drama is so sincere and romantic , I really love it also goblin,and my all time favorite boys over flowers ,Kim Bum is my bias, these k-drama is absolutely amazing. I'm K pop fan too , i love Blackpink and Girls Generation :)

10. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I love koreandramas. Especially Park shin Hye, she's so beautiful. When she have a kdramas i always watched it. Shes one of a kind. I can feel her act, it seems so true. She's a great artist. Whenever she cried, i cant help but cry too. I wish i have a pretty face like her.

11. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

Yes, I'm a big fan of Korean Dramas. I love their storylines and also artists especially Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong-Wook and Gong Yoo.

12. loveme2ad

loveme2ad New Member

I am certified K-drama addict, actually I have a lot of favorite on my list recently I just finished watching "The Crowned Clown" and "The Last Empress" two different stories and two different set of emotions I had felt with this dramas. Aside from watching it for past time but I like the Korean drama because of its artistic way of creating quality and good dramas its like your watching on a movie theater, its exemplary good and superb.

13. Yes! a big fan of Korean drama. one of my favourite is boys over flowers. it gives romantic excitement because of the casts their. concept of the story is very nice and interesting. Actually, I can say that all Korean drama is good. because of this, I love their food and country.

14. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Yes! i love Korean Drama because their story is very light and always have a twist that sometimes you didn't expect. lastly it make me want to fall inlove and to have someone.

15. moninskie

moninskie New Member

Yeah. I really love Kdrama and I'm a number one fan of korean drama. My favorite genre is Crime and Mystery. What i love about Kdrama is it offers a lot of twist and genres. They are not just focusing on one type of genre. They make sure that every tv series they made is really captivating and interesting. My most favorite Kdrama are Signal 2016, Remember 2015, While You Were Sleeping 2017, and Voice 2017. Since Kdrama offers a lot of twist, I also love genres like fantasy, romance, and drama. Top favorites are Legend of the Blue Sea, Descendants of the Sun, Weightlifting Fairy, Doctor, and many more.

16. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

I love Kdrama as well, however most of them are already dubbed so I have only seen few Kdramas like Boys over flower, My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox and et cetera. Unlike our local shows Kdrama can and will provide the best story line and twist so whenever you watch them rest assured you'll not be bored. I would suggest to watch their Movies as well like Miracle in Cell No. 7 that gave me goosebumps whenever I watch it.

17. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Im not fan of KDrama but still watch one of my favorite is doctor crush and angel eyes both these about medeical drama.

18. chwitwine

chwitwine Member

Very much a Kdrama fan. I’m addicted to it! I spend hours binge watching my favorite kdramas and get little sleep because of it. My top favorites are full house, goblin, my girlfriend is a gumiho, I’m not a robot, what’s wrong with secretary kim, coffee prince, sungkyunkwan scandal and a lot more to mention. I love how light and refreshing their stories are. I admire how they write stories and I love their style and approach to making them. No wonder they are a big hit all over and I’m one of those people who are crazy about Korean dramas.

19. Hosseinyhas

Hosseinyhas Member

I have watched following series and liked them :

1. Boys Over Flowers : It is modern-day Cindrella tale of a poor, but spunky schoolgirl at an exclusive academy who attracts the interest of the four ultra-rich and ultra-handsome princes of the school known as F4. My favorite Korean drama till now, I still watch the episodes when I get leisure time .
    2. Secret Garden : The story is about a crossing of social classes with a department store CEO Kim Joo-won falling for a stunt woman Gil Ra-im.
    3. My Love from another Star : It is a romantic fantasy story about an alien who landed on Earth in the Joseon Dynasty and, 400 years later, falls in love with a top actress in the modern era.
    4. Personal taste : It is about a furniture designer, Park Kae-in, who lives together with architect Jeon Jin-ho under the mistaken assumption that he's gay.
    5. My Girl Friend is A Gumiho : It is romantic comedy television drama about a normal college student, with ambitions of becoming an action star falls in love with gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails .
    6. Jewel in the Palace : Also known as Dae Jang Geum , it tells the tale of an orphaned kitchen cook who went on to become the king's first female physician. It is based on the true story of Jang-geum, the first female royal physician of the Joseon Dynasty.
    7. It's Okay, That's Love : Jang Jae-yeol is an author of bestselling mystery novels and a radio DJ. Playful and a bit arrogant, he also suffers from OCD. Ji Hae-soo is a psychiatrist, driven and ambitious with her career yet compassionate towards her patients. She has a negative attitude towards love and relationships in her personal life. Once they meet, there is much contention between them caused by their strong personalities. But slowly their bickering turns into love as they begin to learn how compatible they are.
    8. Hidden Identity : An undercover investigative squad of homicide detectives is formed, and their extra-legal methods include wiretapping, communications monitoring and deep cover infiltration.
    9. Mackerel Run : The high school sitcom . Series is incomplete story.
    10. Arang and the magistrate : The period horror-romance is based on the folklore of Arang, who died unjustly and returns as a ghost in order to reveal the circumstances surrounding her death.
    11. Faith : It is about a modern-day plastic surgeon, who gets kidnapped and travels back in time to the Goryeo period, 700 years in the past. There, she meets and falls in love with a warrior, who is the leader of the royal guard.
    I will add more series after watching new ones. Enjoy!