Are you in favor or against LGBT community?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by michpiong, Apr 1, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

Are you in favor or against LGBT community?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

That is a good question and it deserves a feedback and a good topic to discuss. As a man, for me, I doesn't matter to me whether a person is straight or an LGBT. What matters for me is that they humanely treat people and they don't step or they don't belittle on people's ability to function in the society. What I am against to is the discrimination on the LGBT and how they see them as an alien in the society. I hate the fact that some people eliminate their rights to be themselves and their right to live peacefully. Maybe they are violating religious rules but for me, God should re-think why He created such LGBT people if he doesn't like them or they obstruct to His commandments. LGBT are not dangerous actually, I know some gays and lesbians who treats me equal respect like a good person should do. They should not be discriminated for their differences. They are still people and we should love their differences as long as they showcase their passion and talents to the society.

3. chuchu12

chuchu12 New Member

We are all human and only God can judge us. Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexual, and Transgender and us are the same. We all made by our almighty God. Many of Gays are smart that really help our country to grow. Lesbians treat and love girls more than boys do. All we have to do is to support each other and spread love.

4. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

Rules are made by those people who never experienced the goodness of all people due to the fact that they had never entertained such individuals during their time. And yet many still follow what's written on some books because of their so-called faith knowing that this is all made by those people with the same interest. I am not against for the happiness of all individual beings, I am annoyed by those mistaken beliefs that they follow. We all deserve happiness and the saddest thing is those who possess power and influence are the ones who discriminate the equality of people.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rlou14

Rlou14 New Member

There is no reason to deny the LGBT Community. I guess these people are not actually asking for special attention but equal treatment. They want to be happy with their lives and who are we for not giving it to them. LGBTs are really awesome people. They entertain us and they are actually very creative and talented.

If we want peace on earth, let us respect them and treat them the way we want to be treated. Love Wins

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Though I don't agree with their views, I judge people by what they do not by their orientation. I respect their views because they too have a right as people to be respected. Just treat each other right. Remember the golden rule of Confucius. Then there will be harmony.

7. For me, im not againts on their feelings.I respect their views in life.Sometimes, its in their attitude that makes them not a good influence in the eyes of a child or other people around their.Sexual preferrence is not issue for me,its their attitude towards their environment.

8. Yelyel

Yelyel New Member

for me , its doesn't matter whether a person is straight or LGBT still she/he a human, We are all human and only god can judge us, Gays, lesbians and Bi-sexual we are all the same, They want to be happy and to be accept what there are.

9. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

I don’t understand why there is an issue with the LGBT community. They are also human just like us so why not give them the same treatment as humans. As long as they are not harming the society and not doing anything wrong with other people, then I don’t see any wrong thing with being part of the LGBT community. We should treat others equal because we are created by God equal.

10. ginaneriza

ginaneriza New Member

We are created by God equally and we should treat each other with respect, I'm not against LGBT community because it's there choice and free will to express their selves, Everybody is deserving to be loved and accept for who he/she was, they deserved to accept in our society just like a normal human as long as they can't harm others.

11. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

There shouldn't even be a discussion. People are not up for discussion. I do admit that I wasn't so open-minded at first but it was because of what I was taught. People are free to love whoever they want. It is just people loving each other. I don't know why it is such a big deal. We should celebrate love. Not be against it. Homosexuality is even found in animals so this isn't something out of the ordinary or a choice as some people want to claim. LGBT+ people have been erased from history but that doesn't mean they didn't exist.

12. JesReen

JesReen Member

Back to when God condemn and punished Sodom and Gomorrha because they are sinners and violators. And we all know that God only created man and woman and nothing else. But yes, only God can judge us and it’s also written in the bible that who are we to judge. I don’t hate people who are lesbians,bi-sexual and transgenders and i have also friends that are one of the LGBT community and i don’t judge them at all. But i’m praying for them, hoping that someday they’ll change of hearts.

13. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Yes i do. I don't usually judge people about their gender preference. That is their choice and we should not condemn them for choosing that path, as long as they do not do bad things as human it's ok. We all are human here. We all have the same source. We don't have the right to discriminate other people for choosing that life.