Are you satisfied as a freelancer?

Discussion in 'The Freelance Life' started by Mia09, May 15, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Are you satisfied being a freelancer?

2. alexgonzi

alexgonzi New Member

being a freelance starter, im still in a learning curve but i find it quite challenging and interesting. discovering tutorial websites is quite amazing. How many people can earn being a freelancer is very gratifying and gives starters the hope and impetus to try and succeed. More power to Freelancers !!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Yes. I am too. Im starting my life as a freelancer. From being employed to freelancing. Its a lot of fun to discover how to earn money online and its also a challenge. Thank you for your answer.

4. jayeshmahadao

jayeshmahadao New Member

Yes, I am satisfiesd as I have my own time to manage other work. I work whenever I want. There is no one to boss me. I am my own boss. I have financial freedom and have flexibility in my working hours..

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Well right now I am trying to look for a sustainable sideline online. I did freelancing a few years ago but I didn't earn much. Right now my job is not enough for my expenses so I want to earn some extra income. Right now I am trying to do just that. I do so hope I can do that.

6. evequicho

evequicho Member

Yeah, since this job is only part-time for me. Being an online writer, I was able to earn money while having a pleasure to pursue my passion in writing. Say for instance in this post, I was able to express myself and share my ideas to others. And the best thing, it is at my own pace and place.

7. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Yes. Though I'm not yet earning. I will forge on because it gives me the freedom to travel and experience things. You never know, I might even start the vanlife in my country.

Corporate life has a way of killing the adventurism in us while freelancing unleashes it. Does anyone here ever wonder why?

8. angrymoony

angrymoony New Member

I am, even if financial stability, some months, tends to worry me. I don't regret having my own business though, because it is a lot easier for me to work that way. I used to work in an office and hated it—I'm not much for social interactions because of my Asperger and the noise of the open space was very hard to handle (I couldn't really wear headphones as I was solicited by my colleagues a lot). Working from home is definitely an advantage for me as I can do it at my own rhythm with no one to look over my shoulder.

9. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Yes, I have the flexibility that I want. I am learning a lot too. So far, it is rewarding and I'm not sure if there is anything that could convince me to go back to corporate life.