Are youhappy with your life?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by GLADZ, Feb 3, 2019.

1. GLADZ

GLADZ New Member

Life has its challenges that seem impossible to overcome. Is there anything that you've experienced that seemed like you can't survive it?

2. lynne0915

lynne0915 New Member

That is one of the question in my mind. When we grow older we realize that the time flies so fast.If we could only turn back time as a adult we always have a great memories of our childhood. If only there is an time machine I would like to explore something that I did not do when I'm just a kid or a teenager. I can also can talk to my grandparents and ask about their childhood. I can also talk to my relatives that past away. There so many things that I want to do if I can only turn back time.

3. Rn.not really feelin empty, disappointed and broke.

4. UtterBalderdash

UtterBalderdash New Member

This is a tough question to answer. Saying that I'm not would make me seem selfish. After all, I have my family who's always been supportive, a husband who loves me dearly and never stops taking care of me, a few friends whom I truly cherish and lovable pets that I adore. Sure, my life is not perfect, I have my fair share of ups and downs. There are some things that make me sad, like not having a job for example. I used to feel like a failure before, I had so many disappointments and insecurities.

As I grow older, things like these don't matter to me anymore. I just want to be happy with my life and live it to the fullest. I know life isn't easy and would never be, but as long as I have these people around me, everything would be fine. I'm happy with my life and you should be too.

5. cristinabels

cristinabels New Member

In life, there are a great deal of challenges for sure but happiness is a choice. I always choose to be happy and be thankful for the blessings that I receive. Someone once said that the one who is happy, is just happy. He does not want to be happy. That being said, I believe that happiness comes from contentment and satisfaction. As human being, we always want more and even when we do our best, there is always somehow something better. I was like that in the past and I was really unhappy. I used to pressure myself to push beyond my limit to achieve the things that I want to achieve. And in the process I miss all the good things in front of me. So taught myself to focus on the things that I have and enjoy the present and that gave me a feeling of satisfaction. I have learned to be happy and I have learned to appreciate every little things that is given to me. Now, I can confidently say that I am happy with my life.

6. I am. I’ve got my brother and sister, my friends, my partner and my cat and I don't think that I can ask for more. And yes, my life is not perfect, there's a lot of problems and struggles from now and then, lots of mistakes, unsaid words, even regrets. But I firmly believe that life doesn't have to be perfect to be happy. You don't have to have everything for you to be content. Just knowing that you’ve got people you love who loves you back is enough. Just knowing that you keep breathing and you keep living is enough.

7. janden02

janden02 New Member

A big YES! I have wonderful Family. I have a good job. I have a beautiful friends around me and fake friends. I don't have any debt to pay, I wont be stress. I have freedom to explore I can go places I want. That is my simple happiness.

8. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Yes! I am always grateful for what I have right now, I don't want to complain for not getting what I want, but I always have what I need. Being alive and giving a chance to live is a blessing.

9. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

Yes I am always happy and will be happy with my life no matter what because waking up the next day is so much blessing that you should thank and be happy for. Not all of us have a pretty lives but if you are still alive then it is something you should be grateful.

10. eyahserrano

eyahserrano New Member

Right now, I could say that I am not happy. I have to leave my daughter to earn money. It is really hard to be away from her, but I have to. Having this experience of mine, I could say that lucky are those who are spending their whole time taking care of their children, I know the struggle of being a plain housewife but trust me, it is all worth it. It is not easy waking up every day alone and pretending that you are happy.

11. ranerii10

ranerii10 Member

Yes. I am given a chance to live and I must be thankful. I appreciate every single day of my life, because I only live once, so enjoy and make your self happy. I have what I need, I have my family and friends. I have freedom to do what I want. happiness is a choice.

12. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

hi narsnightingale,

then if you are not happy, what do you think that will make you happy?

13. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

I am contented and that makes me say that I am happy. I am in the process of reaching my goal but I can still say that I am happy. first of all, being able to breathe and see my family and the worlds makes me think that I should be grateful for. I had near death experience and I really thought I was going to die from then on I practice to see every good things in my life. that our life is short and I don't want to end my life unhappy.

14. I always be grateful. I have what I needs, I have my family and friends, who's always there for me and support me all the way. Being alive is happiness, because you are given a chance to see nature and appreciate things in life. I don't complain for not having what I want, but having what I need is more important to me. just enjoy and live with happiness and stay positive.

15. michpiong

michpiong Member

Yes, i'm happy in my life but I am not satisfied yet. I want to give my family a happy life. I want to support my family, specially my parents for the sacrifices they have given me just to finished my school. Now that I am working, it's payback time. I want to give them happy moments, to travel with them, to eat on delicious restaurants and show them my love and affection.

16. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes of course. Because my family loves me and god never fail to surprise me in good terms.

17. bnnyjhnn

bnnyjhnn Member

I have to admit that I am not happy witj my life right now but I know that sooner or later, I will able to adjust towards everything and will accept my fate wholeheartedly.

18. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

I realize that, in this "middle" age, where you always have projections and too little time to really live, happiness is often retrospective. Happiness is consumed between more or less recent memories and projections of potential future happiness moments - what we will do tomorrow, over two weeks, over a year, to repeat, to make sure that, at least for a few days, hours, we will be happy again.