Ariana Grande

Discussion in 'Music' started by mibridina2001, Aug 25, 2019.

1. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I really like her new song "Boyfriend"

2. mahleen

mahleen New Member

Ariana Grande, one of the most popular singer in this generation. Her music evolve through time and grew upon her and her fans. From being a sweet Disney girl to a seductive character that teens idolize. And she does not cover the genre in music but on fashion, appearance, attitude and social norms as well.

What makes her so famous? It could be her controversial tied up hair or her love life. That hairdo is making a rounds on social media saying like it was balding because of all the hair styling everyday. And her love life, it was on her music. Like she is made to love so she can create music. I mean, I don't wanna be too judgmental, this is just from my perspective. Anyhow, positive or negative issues is still a call for fame.

3. vanky

vanky New Member

Side By Side Is My Fav!!:cool::cool:

4. KMG666

KMG666 New Member

The first song that I heard from Ariana was "Break Free" and from then on out her songs are my Guilty pleasures now. I mean come on those catchy tunes and some what the funkyness of her songs, I just can't even. :D

5. illuminniall

illuminniall New Member

Ariana Grande is effortlessly one of the best in live vocals in the pop music industry today. She managed to create and release two albums at the top of the chart in just one year. Her love for music, and way of expressing emotions through writing is what's constantly fueling her to work hard and give back to her adoring fans. Ariana Grande might be small, but her impact has certainly been huge in the past few years. Starting small, from just having a part in broadway, to being an actress, and finally achieving her dream of being an international pop sensation. Who wouldn't wanna be Ariana Grande?