Article writing

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by gesture, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gesture

gesture New Member

2. ramraghu

ramraghu New Member

3. cjkia0277

cjkia0277 New Member

I was bad at writing before, but with practice I can say I have improved a lot. When it comes to writing articles, the hardest part is to think of what to write about. The topic of the article should interest a lot of the readers. That's why I write articles that are in the trend in this current time. Like for example, as what I have been seeing in my SNS k-pop has surprisingly gained a lot of attention, so k-pop would be a nice topic for your next article. You just have to dig in and do research (to make sure that everything you post is correct).

4. ewapc101

ewapc101 Member

Start with an attention-grabbing opening line that cuts to the heart of your key message and encourages people to read further. It “must” evoke an emotion or an element of curiosity. It can be a strong fact, statement or even the beginning of an anecdote that has audience connection.

5. bencherik

bencherik New Member

There are lot of different types of articles, including news, stories, features, profiles, and so on. While each has specific qualities that are unique to its type, all articles share some common characteristics. From forming and researching your idea to writing and editing your work, writing articles can give you a chance to share compelling and important information with readers.