Auto alert when a rule changes

Discussion in 'Existing Users, Questions & Support' started by Meno, May 13, 2017.

1. Meno

Meno New Member

Hey guys,

I'm really liking that we get automated alerts on our dashboard when we exceed the number of posts or when a site is disabled and so on but I've noticed something that would be a great addition.

I'd like to suggest that you add an automated alert when the site owner changes the posting rule so we would be warned about it and we could go read the change.

Otherwise, the only option is that we manually, before every post, go reread all the posting rules of each site.

For example: I've noticed just now that two owners changed their posting rules today (a few hours ago there were bit different rules). Luckily I spotted the change but I imagine some won't and could get into a misunderstanding.

I don't want to get into trouble :D

2. jitendra0341

jitendra0341 New Member

Auto alert features are really good thing.It always reminds you something and get you more interested in the site itself. Sometime you missed to do some important work at the site and suddenly auto alert comes and tell you that you have to complete this task, it is urgent.