Avengers: Infinity War

Discussion in 'Movies' started by nano4mom, May 2, 2018.

?

Who is your favorite Avenger?

1. Iron Man

32.7%
  2. Doctor Strange

14.5%
  3. Thor

29.1%
  4. Spiderman

3.6%
  5. Black Panther

5.5%
  6. Captain America

12.7%
  7. Gamora

1.8%
  8. Wanda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Black Widow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Star Lord

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. manoj190

manoj190 New Member

It is a very nice movie. Particularly the visual effects are very good. The crew has put in a lot of effort in making this movie. The best parts are the action sequences. I praise the movie maker a lot

1 person likes this.
  2. Lovorko

Lovorko New Member

It is a good movie overall, a big story changer. There's a lot of theories on this movie but i guess we'll have to wait for the sequel to find out whats true and what's not. Can't wait. :D

1. Every comic scene with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Specially the scene where Drax practices his skill of standing “incredibly still” while munching on nuts. Also, Rocket Raccoon shouting “Wipers, Wipers” when Thor hits their windshield.
    2. Every movie of them are super great.

3. Ironman!
    He basically started the Marvel movies, the only guy, other than, Thor (epic axe throw!) to drew Thanos' blood, boost Spidey with an awesome suit, fight the Hulk and all this with the aid of technology.
    He's like Batman (dead parents, no superpower, filthy rich, genius) minus the creepy bat vibe.
    I figure Cap and Ironman will team up again on Avengers: Endgame to kick Thanos' butt. But I hope he punches Steve's perfect white teeth first! Hahaha.

4. Assuming you have already watched the movie, you should not be surprised that Thanos finally did snap his fingers and just like that, half the Universe was erased at random (including so many of the Avengers). It was in a way the perfect icing to this much anticipated movie throughout which the build up was towards Thanos’s finger snap and the impending catastrophe.

6. Angie.J

Angie.J New Member

Avengers:Infinity War was an awesome movie hands down! It was definitely action packed, which kept you on the edge of your seat. It's a must see for anyone young or old, trust me you will not regret it. I was honestly surprised, by the super strength Thanos was able to gain through out the movie. His determination was unmatched, let's just say he was the Villain with a plan. In my opinion the only Avenger that stood a chance with him was Iron man, surprisingly, I guess I underestimated his powers. Overall, the avengers came together nicely, everyone stood together for the greater good. I would give it an A+++ and the ending kept you wanting more. If I could pre-order my tickets for the next Avenger movie I would without hesitation.

7. ann1485

ann1485 New Member

Me and my family really watch every Avengers movies, especially my kids they really like Iron man and Hulk, but I my favorite is Captain America. I'm excited for the next Avenger movie.

8. Azraelvetis

Azraelvetis New Member

What drew my interest was the sheer amount of star power that they had to bring together for this movie. I was extremely interested about how they would go about splitting screen time between all the major Avengers, which ones are going to be more integral than others. At the end, I was actually satisfied that all of the Avengers from the first movie survived the "snap" to continue the fight, however, I was really looking forward to more screen time for the big green guy. If only he wasn't too scared of Thanos.

9. I am really in love with this Marvel movie. I am really amazed on how this movie put into. There are so much big names in this movie. I really like how they do the special effects of the scene. I like how the movie is plotted. I really love the overall movie itself.

Heroes are so interesting in this movie. Almost all of the Marvel heroes are here. Unique special powers and characteristics are all in one movie. I really love all the super heroes but my most love is Ironman. This super hero is so cool. The gadgets and the suits are so incredible. I wished that I could do or wear anything like that. I wished that there are real suits like that.

1 person likes this.
  10. joshuasoliman15

joshuasoliman15 New Member

What i love in Infinity War is the heroes helping together to safe the world.
    Helping each other to see the bright side of the earth.

11. greasycheese

greasycheese New Member

This legit was the movie that I didn't know I was waiting for. I've only been following the MCU since Winter Soldier, but after that movie I was hooked. Infinity War lived up to all the hype and I can't wait for the sequel. I'm driving myself absolutely bonkers wondering what will happen.

12. Surjeet Biswas

Surjeet Biswas New Member

I love the move avenger infinity war the only thing I hate about this movie is the ending part. And the best role for me was the Thor .and the safest part was hulk was doing nothing in this movie . will be waiting for the next marvel movie.

13. Serbian historian

Serbian historian New Member

I liked Avengers: Infinity War because it’s not an easy job to integrate this many storylines, characters and stars into a single movie and both give them all enough space to do their thing, and still keep the film hurtling inevitably toward a climax.

14. lei08pineda

lei08pineda New Member

I voted Captain America. He is my first favorite avenger hero/character. Honestly the actor's good look (Chris Evans) is my primary reason why I like Captain America. He is also known as the first Avenger,actually therr is a movie entitled Captain America:The first Avenger (fyi to those who didn't know or didn't watched it yet). I also like Iron Man, because of his "cool" character in all the avengers movies. The actor (Robert Downy Jr.) also gives justice to the character.

As to the movie Avenger Infinity War, honestly I haven't watched it yet,but I really wanted to. It's just that I am unable to watch it because of my pregnancy. I am 9 months pregnant to the date that the movie was released so I can't go to the cinema. Too sad not to be able to watch it on cinema, but it is okay. My baby is more important of course. But I am planning to watch it with my husband and my older son. By the way I am not the sole avenger fan in my family, actually my whole family likes all the avengers movies. We have watched all the past movies except Infinity War. But we are hoping to watch it sooner. As I have heard to my cousins and frienda who already watched the movie, it was really really good. All emotions mixed according to them.

15. fnyalfonso14

fnyalfonso14 New Member

I really love this movie! I am a fan of Marvel movies and I waited a long time for this movie. I watched this movie together with my boyfriend. We were so excited about this. It is not the hype of the social media but because of the story itself. We were really curious what will happen and if this is the end of Marvel movies. We were so surprised of what happened in the movie. I will not tell something about it because others might not watched it because of spoilers. We were so excited of what happen and we cannot wait what will happen on the next movie.

I voted for Iron Man. Not only that I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. but I like Iron Man because of the sick inventions. I really like the suit and the animations from it. I really wished there is some real suit in some museums so I could see that in person. Iron Man is the coolest hero on today's fiction movies.

1 person likes this.
  16. theblaydrunner

theblaydrunner New Member

i loved this movie. so many emotional moments with real consequences. The original cast surviving makes me super excited for the sequel. yes it wasnt perfect but i think it is the best possible movie it could of been with the amount of characters it has and the amount of movies that had come before it.

17. Derrick-5Obx

Derrick-5Obx New Member

Avengers:Infinity War was an awesome movie hands down! It was definitely action packed, which kept you on the edge of your seat. It's a must see for anyone young or old, trust me you will not regret it. I was honestly surprised, by the super strength Thanos was able to gain through out the movie. His determination was unmatched, let's just say he was the Villain with a plan. In my opinion the only Avenger that stood a chance with him was Iron man, surprisingly, I guess I underestimated his powers. Overall, the avengers came together nicely, everyone stood together for the greater good. I would give it an A+++ and the ending kept you wanting more. If I could pre-order my tickets for the next Avenger movie I would without hesitation.

18. Derrick-5Obx

Derrick-5Obx New Member

19. cen

cen New Member

Honestly I haven't watch the Avengers:Infinity wars and I don't know if i still want to. I mean it was one of the most talked about movies of it's time and with all the hype a lot of people speculated and talked about it in some social media app. And in someway giving away the ending of the movie.

20. MirelaElena

MirelaElena New Member

When I was little I loved Spiderman and Iron Man. I even thought I can be a "Spiderwoman". Hilarious!
    But now I watched Doctor Strange and I have to admit that I fell in love with it. The action and the story.. my heart is melting.

21. kakarot_72

kakarot_72 New Member

So impressive. But i was not able to be satisfied. So i need part two.

22. Azkielt

Azkielt New Member

I've seen the movie about 4 times, and I plan to see them 1 or 2 more times before the Bluray version comes out. I think it's the best movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not only because it's the one with the most characters, but because of all that it covers, the large number of stories and characters that mix with each other from past movies. Thanos seems to me a tremendous and unexpected enemy of what I thought would be in this movie because of how they presented his past and the reason for his actions, one can really take pity on him.

23. justmegwapo

justmegwapo New Member

Avengerst Infinity War this movie is so beautiful because its strengthening thor and the superheroes are hosted and the opponent does not beat and the beauty of the story

24. sawadasora

sawadasora New Member

Avengers Infinity war, hearing that title means a lot since the comic book version of this may give you goose bumps because of it's coolness but the movie, a cliff hanging story for you to look forward on it's part 2, I like how they started the movie with hulk smashing thanos then got beaten up, It made me laugh, the part where hulk does not want to come out of bruce :rolling::rolling:. the one I like the most is when thor finally got his new hammer the storm breaker, the best ever is his entrance in wakanda, when he arrived there, I got hyped. all in all I can say is that the Russo brothers did a good job on the movie, although it is different from the comics, It is still the best definitely better than the justice league LOL. I am looking forward on the heroes that will appear in the part 2, on how they will rebuild and plan to take down thanos and once and for all, I want to see the x-men specially, sadly adam warlock is not in the movie and will not be introduced later in the infinity war, I will not spoil how important adam warlock is, I just wished they will include but oh well, maybe the Russo brothers have a better plan for his appearance. All in all I can say is Avengers: Infinity war is a must see movie for marvel fans like me, It will leave you breathless and speechless at the same time, ohh and astounded as well :D:D:D:D

25. cari

cari New Member

It is definitely the most intense and emotionally charged Marvel Superhero movie they have done.It may have its bouts of language and yes it does have its share of violence. but to tell you the truth, I don't think it would be that bad to show this to someone at least 12 years of age who could handle it. Otherwise, It was interesting seeing this film unfold. It is a great movie that kids 14 and up should see. The movie is very emotional with many key characters deaths that makes it even sadder if you are a long time member of the series.

There are a few swears that your teenage kid has already heard. I think it is absolutely ridiculous that some people say the movie should be rated R and that people over 18+ should go because while it is a dark and at times very violent film, the worst death is watching a character turn blue as they are choked to death.Overall if your kids are mature enough to understand what is happening and are prepared for the level of FANTASY violence in the movie and some of the sadder parts they will be fine seeing the movie. After all the movie is 10 years in the making.

26. renba27

renba27 Member

Infinity wars is one of my favorite movie, there so many people love it. But then you need to watch every episode of marvel movies to understand the story.

27. leafar27.r

leafar27.r New Member

yes, it was so good and entertainable

28. NSDNO

NSDNO New Member

The new Avengers movie really made me wow. The events are mixed up there are mixed of emotions. It will really let you know the bravery of these heroes and fall in love with them. Thanos as the villain is really strong and can really put up a fight against the Avengers. In the end of it was really sad and made me cry. Avengers:infinity war is a really good movie and I'm looking forward to Avengers 4.

29. vicdragon

vicdragon New Member

I cant understand the ending of this movie because all of the weakling superheroes died but the strongest remain a live.what is the sense?