Beach or mountains...

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by ritaangelsmile, May 25, 2019.

?

Beach or mountains....

1. Beach

28.6%
  2. Mountains

14.3%
  3. Both

57.1%
  1. With the mountains it gives a feeling of happiness like you have everything going good for you. You witness the beauty of God's creation.

1 person likes this.
  2. seyerelagsti

seyerelagsti New Member

I prefer both because it's both nature, beautiful and God's creation. Mountains are relaxing as your can see the fully view on the top while feeling the natural air and Beach is enjoying as well to beat the heat every summer, enjoying unique beach delicacies and the waves together with it's sand.

1 person likes this.
  3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Mountains for me. I like to look at things from afar. Going to the mountains is a good way of getting a good view. Another reason is that I like colder climates. I don't like the heat. I'd rather stay cool.

1 person likes this.
  4. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

Why choose? I like the beach for the feeling of freedom that the wide expanse of the ocean elicits, the sound of the wave as it lands on the shore. I like the forest for the danger its inhabitants pose and the music of its ecosystem.

1 person likes this.
  5. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

High On Energy Vs High On Nature.
    Given that the beach life is totally upbeat and lively, beach people are generally active and highly energetic in their daily lives. Whereas people who love mountain vacations, are more of balanced travelers who love to be around nature. They believe in living in the moment and dealing with one thing at a time.

2 people like this.
  6. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Conversationalist Vs Listener
    Striking a conversation with anyone, anywhere, and anytime is something a beach person is excellent at. Be it at the beach, in the city, a club, movie, or a restaurant, they can chatter away to glory. On the contrary, if a mountain person gets along with you, then you have got a friend for life who can be a great listener. Mountain people like to talk less, and observe more which reflects in their choice when it comes to a beach or mountains.

7. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Materialistic Vs Romantic
    In a world of beach people, it is very rare to find a person with the capability of romancing the nature. Having said that, a beach person is materialistic when it comes traveling than the mountain person. While the beach person yearns for, and can indulge in luxury anytime, a mountain person wouldn’t mind collecting more experiences with basic amenities or without luxury. This personality trait, not only differentiates whether a person love beach or mountains, but also whether that person is a traveler or a tourist.

8. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

An Entertainer Vs A Thinker.
    There can never be a dull moment when people are around a beach person. From their way of talking, to the way they keep everyone entertained with their sense of humor, is truly infectious. On the other hand, a mountain person can be a great company only if you share similar interests with them. Being a thinker by nature, mountain people give a lot of thought to their words and action. However, whether the person loves beach or mountains, they are great to be with!

9. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Adventurers Vs Peace-Lovers.
    The saying of “danger is real but fear is a choice” suits the adventure-filled souls of beach people. Ever-ready to take on any kind of challenge, the beach bums are sporty in nature and adrenaline junkies by heart. Talking about the mountain people, they are both peace-lovers and peacemakers as well. They’d rather sit on a mountain top and relish the breathtaking views alone or with their close friends rather than hitting a club any day. Living in a bubble is their ideal way of living which also is beautiful in a way.

10. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Striking a conversation with anyone, anywhere, and anytime is something a beach person is excellent at. ... Mountain people like to talk less, and observe more which reflects in their choice when it comes to a beach or mountains.

11. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Given the option of spending time on a beach or in the mountains, which would you choose? Researchers have determined that your preference is related to how outgoing you are.

1 person likes this.
  12. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

I'm a mix then. I don't talk to people I don't like. I yearn for the beach when life gets too much. Just sit there, listen, and watch the waves. The beach is freedom I can't have. I guess to some extent, I am outgoing when I'm with people I like. SO, it is the beach for me. :) Thanks for the explanation!

13. constant32

constant32 New Member

beach because we can swin and catch fishes to eat.

14. shermarie

shermarie New Member

I live in So Cal and have the luxury of being able to go to both, even in the same day if I wanted, but I've always favored the beach over the mountains. There's nothing like the cool ocean breeze and the sound of the waves. I still enjoy collecting sea shells and finding sea creatures in the tide pools.

15. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

I love both because it is was the to gift to us of our nature. I appreciate the trees, shape of the mountains, color of it, the find sand, and air that comes from the sea. Everything that our nature give us.
    I live in the City maybe that is why i love what our nature give. It is not everyday of my life i see it thats why when i see it i was amazed and thinking how this things makes. It's the miracle of nature.

16. srey

srey New Member

I prefer beaches over mountains. As long as the weather isn't too hot, the beach is a nice place to relax. You can swim, fish, and even have a picnic there.

17. I choose mountains than beach. I want to create a great experience in mountain areas. Hear the sounds of nature and witness the green exposure of surroundings. In mountains you can see beautiful things such as falls, lakes, rivers, plants and animals. There are many beautiful creatures you can find in mountains.

18. quercitron

quercitron Member

Coming from a tropical country and since it is the most common vacation spot for our family, I've honestly grown a bit tired of beaches. Especially when it gets over populated.

I would rather spend a vacation on the mountains. There's this air of mystery in every corner and being surrounded by a forest is a much blissful feeling for me.