Benefits of regular exercise

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 6, 2017.

1. Someone said " Health is Wealth " and that is very true. There are many health benefits of regular exercise. It keeps a person young and smart. Regular exercise controls the blood pressure and cholesterol level. Exercise boosts the metabolism. My favorite exercise is bodybuilding as it motivates me a lot. I feel satisfied and fresh inside. It takes some time to get your desired physique. It is better to lose your weight through exercise rather than using harmful fat burning medicines. Exercise is a good way to live long and stay healthy.

Pam3000 likes this.
  2. freebird37

freebird37 New Member

Exercise is something we should all do on a daily basis, even if it's minimum. A regular routine helps you to make a habit of doing it everyday. People who work in offices really need to exercise because they're not moving around a lot. There are plenty of ways to get in exercise even if you're not on a schedule with it. You can take stairs instead of the elevator. When you are parking to go shopping, you can park farther away. Little things add up. Along with exercise we need healthy doses of sunshine. Exercise is great for lifting your mood, burning calories, and knowing that you're doing something for yourself that is healthy.

Pam3000 likes this.
  3. Panther G

Panther G New Member

Regular exercise is necessary to start to develop a healthy habit. It is always hard to start an exercise program, but if you can even start with exercising 5 minutes a day then you can build up a habit. Exercise is a great way to keep you in a good mood and motivated to do more.

4. kingrichez

kingrichez New Member

Regular exercise is great because it gives you improves your physical health, and has a positive affect on self esteem and confidence.

5. Shanew

Shanew New Member

Been going to the gym for a month now, and finally starting to see some good results.
    My end goal is still far away, but I now see myself moving in the right direction !

6. calebchoke

calebchoke New Member

Keeping your fitness level is very important. Other than preventing health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc etc, you might be in a situation where your fitness level is going to help you escape death. What my point is, is that regular exercise keeps that level of fitness you have and when someone is chasing you, you have a better chance of escaping.

7. Drizycole

Drizycole New Member

From my own experience, here are three benefits of regular exercises;
    1)Increase self-esteem: gaining control of your body size and weight through fitness is an amazing way to increase self esteem. You look better and are more confident which empowers you in everything you do.
    2)Decreased risk of osteoporosis: regular excercise, especially weight-bearing excercise reduces the risk of osteoporosis, and can even reverse it by building bone tissues.
    3)Increased mental focus: did you know that latest research shows that excercise helps keep the brain sharp well into old age? Anything that involves mental activity(focused and concentration) is improved.

8. kree8tiv2003

kree8tiv2003 New Member

Regular exercise keeps your muscles firm and your cardiovascular system in great working order. Diet is also necessary for your workouts to be effective. As we age and loose muscle mass we need a regime of exercise to hold back the long arms of father time.

9. Martin Kuo

Martin Kuo New Member

Exercise can benefit you in many ways. When I started exercising two years ago I was 220 lbs had a big belly, high blood pressure, and was frequently out of breath from just a moderate exertion like walking up a flight of stairs. First I started jogging and later I joined planet fitness. After just 1 year my weight dropped to 167 pounds, I could now run 4 miles in the woods or 30 minutes on the stair stepper at Planet Fitness. I remember that before I could only walk and when I first went on the stair stepper I quickly ran out of breath and my legs hurt real bad. Excercise builds up your muscles and endurance and makes you feel more lively. Now I enjoy working out at the gym because I finally can see and feel the results. I no longer have high blood pressure and my belly has dissapeared. Exercising even improves my life while I am not exercising by increasing my metabolism and encouraging me to eat healthier. I feel like now I can take on the
    world thanks to exercising.;

10. Zennie

Zennie New Member

The benefits of a regular exercise is keeping a physical shape and maintain a physical activity on a daily basis. It also control your weight and reduce risk of cancers also stress. anxiety, depression and improve your mood. It helps with living longer and prevent many chronic diseases and maintain brain function in older adults. Regular exercise raises your metabolism and helps you lose weight more easily also promotes regular bowel movements and with digestion. It improves your overall quality of life and sleep quality, in addition to that it helps maintain your looks and your agility.

11. hpro hamed

hpro hamed New Member

all know the benefit of exercise but more important it keep your mind healthy
    in this age we all are under so much pressure from everywhere so the only thing that will keep your mind and of course your body fresh is exercise. just be sure that you doing at least 45 minutes exercise per day and that is the way to healthier body and mind
    I am in a IDC for refugees and if it wasn't for exercise I could be in so many psychological problems so keep it in mind fresh body, fresh mind leads us to fresh person...

12. Olivia27

Olivia27 New Member

Exercise that refers to the physical mobility and mental enthusiasm, carried out to sustain physical health and mental fitness. The benefits of exercise can be seen in everybody’s life. Such as good health. It is impossible for one to keep good health without proper exercise. Prevention is better than cure, and the best means of guarding against disease is exercise. One who is weak in health often falls an easy prey to diseases. After that comes alert brain and memory.Young people reading in schools or colleges and enjoy good health by taking out some time for exercises. They should take sufficient exercise to counteract the effects of excessive brain-work, often in small and ill-ventilated rooms. Diabetes, which is a common disease with educated men in our country, is due to excessive brain-work coupled with neglect of exercise. There are uncountable benefits of regular exercise.

13. Pam3000

Pam3000 New Member

Exercising regularly has helped relieve the pain from a bulging disc in my spine. I find that walking everyday helps strengthen my core area and alleviates any stress on my lower back. It also helps maintain a healthy weight that also reduces stress on the joints. If you work long hours at a desk or on your feet all day, taking at least 30 minutes out of your day to walk, bike, jog or even lift weights will go a long way to help you feel better both physically and mentally.

14. Rakesh123

Rakesh123 New Member

Benefits of regular exercise are tremendous. Regular exercise makes your body more strong, fit and healthy. You remain more active and can perform better in your daily tasks. Daily 1 hour of exercise should be done. Regular exercise also keeps bad habits like drinking and smoking away from you. One can go to gym to perform the exercises or can do them at home depending on the person.

15. Lukevukovic

Lukevukovic New Member

Personally I can drastically tell when I've taken a week break from the gym. I can't move the same weight once I get back in. Basically a 20 percent decrease in strength. I lose a lot of hope and motivation when i feel the strength i lose but after a week back at it I get it all back. The best way to get fit is to be addicted to lifting. The benefits will translate into everything you do. Confidence, strength, and endurance just for a bit of sacrifice.

16. danieli silva

danieli silva Member

It helps us to have a better quality of life. After innumerous benefits to our body and our mind, giving us an additional disposition for the day to day.

17. john franklin

john franklin New Member

Exercise is the only way to reduce the age effects on your skin and body. It is good to burn your fats through exercise. A balanced workout is the main part of fitness. Make a schedule of your exercise and a chart of your diet So you can make a proper plan to get your ideal physique. I really like this post and it is really appreciatable that you are giving awareness of health to people.

I go to the gym every day and I am enjoying a healthy life. I love the Quote "health is Walth".

18. zayedshek

zayedshek New Member

Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. Regular trips to the gym are great, but don't worry if you can't find a large chunk of time to exercise every day. To reap the benefits of exercise, just get more active throughout your day — take the stairs instead of the elevator or rev up your household chores. Consistency is key.

19. shektaiem

shektaiem New Member

Thanks

Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores. From boosting your mood to improving your sex life, find out how exercise can improve your life.

20. Dilasmith

Dilasmith New Member

Execise, the miracle cure we've all been waiting for. What most of us seem not to comprehend is that, execise is free and also, easy to take. Most of us, me included, have neglected to take our recommended dose and now our health is suffering the consequence.
    Its medically proven that regular physical activity:
    - Lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
    - Lowers risk of Colon Cancer
    - Lowers risk of hip fracture
    - Lowers risk of depression
    The recommended dose of excise is at least 150 minutes of physical activity over a week through a variety of activities.
    For any physical activity carried out to benefit ones health, one needs to be moving quickly to raise your heart beat rate, breath faster and feel warmer.

21. Angels

Angels New Member

Regular exercises has so many benefits starting from keeping you fit to keeping you healthy that is , preventing and reducing chances of high blood pressure,diabetics and other heart diseases.Aside from health it also helps in boosting your self esteem with having your desired body type ,which is something many people are obsessed with.

Dilasmith likes this.
  22. lovelybee

lovelybee New Member

The benefits of exercise to our body cannot be over-emphasized, especially, if one needs to be fit, aged gracefully and look young. The benefits of exercising daily are quite enormous.experts opined that exercising the body from time to time can be beneficial in the following ways;
    Exercise increases one's strength and flexibility
    It stimulates various brain chemicals especially with cardio exercises
    it helps to effectively reduce the risk of heart disease
    it keeps stress at bay because one's body will be refreshed after a long workout.

23. Abraham Baraya

Abraham Baraya New Member

Exercise helps your body to feel relaxed and your mind to feel at peace. It takes away worries from the mind. Exercise also ease the digestion of food better and also makes you sleep better at night because your body will relaxed with nothing bothering your mind.

24. Domingotarlejr

Domingotarlejr New Member

Well regular exercise is beneficial in our health. Mental, emotional and physical health. Regular exercise promotes good muscles and bones, increse your enery level and immunity, makes your physical apperance much better because it helps you lose weight and tones your muscles. It promote good skin health. It also help to fight some chronic disease, help you have a good sleep, relieves stress and depression because exercise make people much relax and happy. It also help to have a good sex life.

25. Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly Member

A lot of people have been pointing out that exercise is good for your body but did you also know it's good for the brain too?

After you exercise a protein called Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) gets released in the brain. This protein stimulates neuron growth, particularly in the parts of the brain associated with memory. It actually helps your brain to grow new cells.

Studies have shown that if you get people to do some high-intensity exercise, like sprints, and then give them a learning task straight afterwards, they do better on it that people who didn't exercise. So if you're learning a new language or something like that, it's a good idea to practice directly after you go to the gym.

Also, people who exercise regularly have a 50% lower risk of developing Alzheimer's or other age-related cognitive issues!

26. joan_04

joan_04 New Member

Regular exercise helps a lot to boost the immune system of the body. It also helps the physical and mental activities.

27. Redenthor Macariola

Redenthor Macariola New Member

Physical Exercise not only improves the body's physical condition but also improves memory and brain power. Recent studies shown that people who exercises regularly becomes smarter and alert. If you are going to read and study habits of great leaders and brilliant minds of the century, they have physical pastimes. According to studies, exercise produces new brain cells which means better performing brain!

28. Papadesert19

Papadesert19 New Member

Our body needs exercise, exercise is very important for our health. Not getting enough exercise may inherently put us in health risks especially when we fail to use exercise to complement our poor eating habits.

Exercise is very essential for those who gain weight too often. With enough exercise, our body can be saved from cardiovascular disease and even some forms of obesity.

Although exercise is good, the most important thing to observe is our health. One can participate in exercise and not healthy. Healthy living is the best alternative to frequent exercise. While we engage in exercise, we should also watch our health and take the best possible measure to maintain our health status.

29. Winkry15

Winkry15 New Member

One of the benefit of regular exercise is to strengthen your body. It can give your heart a new life, tone your body, boost your energy, eliminates unwanted fats and it can also help improved your immune system responses. Just a simple advised though if you are planning a regular vigorous exercises you need to stretch your muscle's well or at least make it a staggered basis plan routine until your body can adjust to it especially if you are trying to lose weight thru exercise to prevent it from backfiring.

Always remember or those lazy one :) no matter how small your exercise routine might be it's better to have than not doing at all.

30. antonmia01

antonmia01 New Member

Definitely exercise has benefits. From being active to living a very happy and full life. It also gives you a better looking body frame which attracts people and even if you have an ugly face, you can actually attract a good looking person with a hot body. It's true! I'm a dude and I don't mind an ugly face as long as the person has a hot body. Being shallow aside, you feel good also being very active everyday, it also helps you interacts with people around you with more confidence and have a positive outlook in life. Just don't give me that reason of you just being lazy to go out and actually workout because you will just be blaming yourself later on that you can't get the girl you actually like because you're fat and lazy. Hello irony. It happened to me LOL.