Benefits of regular exercise

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 6, 2017.

1. Cholo003

Cholo003 New Member

Based on research, A daily 30 minutes exercise added to your daily routine could add atleast three years to your life span. Even without making drastic changes to your diet. It doesn't matter if its running, biking, walking as long it help you get moving. A small time to spare for better extended time for your love one.

2. Gift

Gift New Member

Importance of exercise is numerous. From the meaning"Exercise is known as physical activity. In simple terms exercise is any movement that works your body at a greater intensity than your usual level of daily activity"
    The advantages can easily be dictated.
    1. Exercise raises the heart rate and works the muscles and is most commonly undertaken to achieve the aim of physical fitness.
    2. Exercise controls weight. It can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When one engages in physical activity, calories are burnt. The more intense the activity, the more calories are burnt. To reap the benefits of exercise, just get more active throughout your day — take the stairs instead of the elevator or rev up your household chores. Consistency is key.

3. Exercise combats health conditions. No matter what your current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This one-two punch keeps your blood flowing smoothly, which decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases. Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis and falls.
    4. Exercise improves emotional life. One need to ease off after a stressful day? A gym session or brisk 30-minute walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
    5. Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.
    6. Exercise improves one's social life. Most people don't exercise alone, they do that in the company of others. Doing this, they discus life isSue's bothering them and thereby easing off. They also make new friends in the process.
    Generally, exercise is very important in life because of its wonderful benefits.

3. Jopet dela cruz

Jopet dela cruz New Member

Regular exercise provides wellness for body and mind, key factors to sustain a long healthy life. It maintains a physical and mental well being of a person plus proper nutrition and good diet. Regular physical activity improves overall health and fitness of a person and prevents many diseases. It is a must for us to educate and gain a greater knowledge and understanding of the importance of physical activities in our daily lives for health and well-being.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  4. vernal villalon

vernal villalon New Member

Yet, the one trend that never dies is exercise for success. When we’re focused on our goals we can find it difficult to do anything else. We could be focusing on our dream job, an important project or our start-up. When this happens, we can start believing that we don’t have the time. We could blame the deadlines or the fact that we don’t want to get distracted.

What’s interesting is how some of the most successful people in the world make time for exercise. These are people who manage multi-million dollar corporations. This fact reinforces the importance of exercise for success. Moreover, it makes us question our time because if these people can find time to workout, then we can too.

The health benefits we get to enjoy through exercise make a strong case. Yet, there are other reasons why exercise is essential, ones that can lead you to a successful career.

5. vernal villalon

vernal villalon New Member

Did you know the exercise improve our memory. These study participants walked briskly for one hour, twice a week. That’s 120 minutes of moderate intensity exercise a week. Standard recommendations advise half an hour of moderate physical activity most days of the week, or 150 minutes a week. If that seems daunting, start with a few minutes a day, and increase the amount you exercise by five or 10 minutes every week until you reach your goal.

If you don’t want to walk, consider other moderate-intensity exercises, such as swimming, stair climbing, tennis, squash, or dancing. Don’t forget that household activities can count as well, such as intense floor mopping, raking leaves, or anything that gets your heart pumping so much that you break out in a light sweat.

6. AndrewRic

AndrewRic New Member

exercise is great for our body it gives more benefits.

7. Wilart0023

Wilart0023 New Member

The benefits of exercise are very helpful to our body and health. Regular exercise keeps our body in condition and make it stronger. The bones are exercised and stretched. It develops our endurance and strength by continuous exercise. It also strengthen our heart health and also avoiding diseases. Our immune system become more stronger. Doing different exercises keeps our body in shape and look pretty good also.

8. kk19

kk19 New Member

Exercise is defined as any movement that makes your muscles work and requires your body to burn calories so there are many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, jogging, walking and dancing. Exercise has been shown to improve your mood decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress.

Absolutely it can help with weight loss, your body spends energy in three ways: exercise, digesting food, maintaining body function like your heartbeat and breathing. Also it is good for your muscles and bones. Exercise plays a vital role in building and maintaining strong muscles and bones. physical activity like weight lifting can stimulate building when paired with adequate protein intake.

Regular exercise improves blood flow to the brain and helps brain health and memory. Among older adults, it can help protect mental function. Daily physical activity is essential to maintaining a healthy weight and reducing the risk of chronic disease.

Exercise can help improve sexual desire, function and performance in men and women. It can also help decrease the risk of erectile dysfunction in men. So what are we waiting for, lets do regularly exercise.

9. Zed Last

Zed Last New Member

Regular exercising has a lot of benefits to our health. It can reduce our stress by simply doing a regular exercises. Also it can help to lose weight, good for our muscles and bones, reduce our risk of getting chronic diseases, can help us to sleep well, it can enhance our brain and memory and many other benefits. So we should do a regular exercises for a better health.

10. SpicyShrimp08

SpicyShrimp08 New Member

Regular exercise is very good for our overall health. It can heal and prevent some diseases. The body also releases chemicals called endorphins which contributes to good mood.

11. jamechi

jamechi Member

Regular exercise is a lifetime benefit.

Its called long life.

Have a blessed day

12. Glen Benson

Glen Benson Member

having regular exercise helps the body to maintain its healthy condition and it losses a lot of bad fat that you have, it makes you more comfortable, and it makes you more focus in what goal that you have.

13. inat

inat New Member

With regular exercise you will not only feel good but also look good. Take it from me I'm a runner, I'm always mistaken to be way younger for my age. If you have seen a true athletic athlete they really look fine, with good posture, smooth skin and appear to be very strong.
    Do you know that miss universe candidates have to do a lot of workout to get that majestic beauty. They don't look wonderful by just watching soap operas. If I were you, you should start planning you're fitness regimen. Always remember to start slow and gradually increase repetition, distance or load. I guarantee that you will enjoy eating, taking bath, defecating and sleeping. With regular exercise you'll be far from any heart disease, obesity and so many health related issues. It's about time you take control of your life and live life to the fullest.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  14. sweetlimern

sweetlimern New Member

Exercise is the best way to lose weight and stay fit. It also lessen the risk of having diabetes, cardiac problem, inflammatory disorders and more. And I totally agree with the others who made comments before me. You will look good and feel great.

15. mar06

mar06 New Member

One of the best benefits of exercise is about our body. Speaking of body, if we do this regular exercise it will make body healthy. So when we are healthy we live longs. That's is one of the best outcome we do exercise. I knew that sometimes doing exercise is too tired to do but if you have ta patience of it, you can really achieve regular exercise. And I just want to give you a tips of achieving this simple regular exercise which is just love what you are doing don't over do it because that may harm your health and you will never do this exercise. Exercise gives a lot of positive effects in our body when we achieved it and you can you this specifically to your activities, jobs, and others. For example, if you already achieved doing this regular exercise and it can enhance your strength, power, stamina, and other abilities in your daily activities. Lot things will worked as long as you made that regular exercise. So the only thing I can say is that doing this regular exercise can change definitely our life, I guarantee it. We may live longer we want and live with our family happy without any problems in our health.

16. Beydingeh

Beydingeh New Member

Yes indeed, health is wealth. In fact sickness is the only thing that could render a roasted pork slice, soaked in a sweet and sour syrup of the most aromatic Indian spices, tasteless. Sickness causes a great deal of burden on you financially as well. If you want to be successful, sickness is not something you would want to see on a monthly basis. So what you do to prevent sickness? Yes it's exercises, and following a hygienic lifestyle ensures you that you are safe from most of the preventable diseases. Exercise is also great antidepressant; while exercising our body releases certain feel good hormones that lifts up our mood. Regular exercise keeps high level of testosterone in our body helping our muscles grow and keeping it strong. Our bone density increases which in turn decreases chances of osteoporosis in old age and any kind of fractures. A strong muscle mass also means that we are less prone to injuries.

A good circulation of blood and healthy regular heart beat ensures protection against heart attack. More oxygen goes to our brain during exercise which increases our cognitive potential. I feel more active and more confident since I have start working out, and it certainly shows in my character. Keeping good shape and looking good is not a sin at all. A well toned body looks great in any outfit, be it a suit or a T-shirt.

Depending on what you want out of daily workout, there are different workout plans for you. For an average guy like me, a cross fit regime works best which includes the best both cardio and strength training. But, you can be fit without ever hitting the gym too. You could start biking , hiking or simply work in your farm and corn field. But it's important to not over exert on any routine unless you want to be a professional and it's equally important to take adequate amount of rest or muscle repair won't take place. Lastly but not least , daily exercise also teaches self discipline and order.

17. SleeplessRepublic

SleeplessRepublic New Member

The studies keep coming, and there's pretty much 100% consensus that regular exercise is massively important. The only new things we're learning are how specifically it's good for you, and which kinds are best. I've been hearing a ton about running recently, which is awesome, as that's my preferred form of exercise.

Long-distance running, for example, was the subject of a study on mice in which they found that mice who participated in extended endurance training had much higher levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (basically a chemical in your brain that helps it grow and stay healthy) than did either resistance-training mice (no change) or high intensity interval training mice (some change).

Another study found that runners lived a few years longer on average, regardless of other habits.

As others have mentioned in this thread, it cuts the risk of Alzheimer's, boosts mood, is associated with lowered rates of most health problems, and contributes to increased healthspan. It's absolutely worth the time and inconvenience to make sure you get as much exercise as possible.

18. Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn.

Regular trips to the gym are great, but don't worry if you can't find a large chunk of time to exercise every day. To reap the benefits of exercise, just get more active throughout your day — take the stairs instead of the elevator or rev up your household chores. Consistency is key.

Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis and falls.

19. christinna

christinna New Member

Exercising has a lot of benefits. It can make your body much healthier rather than no exercise at all. It can make your blood circulation much better. Making your body much more relaxed. It can reduce stress too, keeping your mind and body busy can relieve stress. It is good for you brain, with proper exercise you can achieve healthy benefits. Just learn to do it right. Start exercising every morning.

20. phiaangelica

phiaangelica New Member

Exercise has a lot of benefit. It has great impact to our brain since it improves the blood flow and regenerates new cells which will also make our skin look better. It can also make us feel better and relieve us from depression. Exercising can help us recover from major illness. in addition to that, we would be able to burn excess fats from our body and keeps us stay in shape.
    Therefore, exercising regularly could give us a long and better living.

21. kurt1111

kurt1111 New Member

If you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life just exercise.
    The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity should not be ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability. We should always engage our self in exercise daily so that we can be fit and healthy. They also said that when you exercise your life span will last longer because your immune system will become stronger so you can fight diseases and when you have disease or illness exercise and proper foods is one of effective way to heal your body we should not just depend in medicines.

My experience as an athlete, I should always be healthy and fit to line with my fellow athletes. I also observed that my body become stronger when I engage my self in exercise and my appetite become better, even though I eat alot of foods as long as I exercise my weight still the same. Also my body had shaped by just simply doing simple exercise everyday like push ups, sit ups, pull ups and atleast jogging daily in early morning.

22. Eziox

Eziox New Member

Exercise has been shown to improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress.It produces changes in the parts of the brain that regulate stress and anxiety. It can also increase brain sensitivity for the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which relieve feelings of depression.Additionally, exercise can increase the production of endorphins, which are known to help produce positive feelings and reduce the perception of pain.The effects of exercise on mood are so powerful that choosing to exercise (or not) even makes a difference over short periods.Exercise plays a vital role in building and maintaining strong muscles and bones.Physical activity like weight lifting can stimulate muscle building when paired with adequate protein intake.This is because exercise helps release hormones that promote the ability of your muscles to absorb amino acids. This helps them grow and reduces their breakdown.Exercise can be a real energy booster for healthy people, as well as those suffering from various medical conditions.Lack of regular physical activity is a primary cause of chronic disease.Regular exercise has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, cardiovascular fitness and body composition, yet decrease blood pressure and blood fat levels.
    Your skin can be affected by the amount of oxidative stress in your body.Oxidative stress occurs when the body's antioxidant defenses cannot completely repair the damage that free radicals cause to cells. This can damage their internal structures and deteriorate your skin.
    Exercise can improve brain function and protect memory and thinking skills.To begin with, it increases your heart rate, which promotes the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain.

Exercise offers incredible benefits that can improve nearly every aspect of your health from the inside out.

23. jericho123

jericho123 New Member

Physical Activity and Health
    • The Benefits of Physical Activity.
    • Control Your Weight.
    • Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
    • Reduce your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome.
    • Reduce Your Risk of Some Cancers.
    • Strengthen Your Bones and Muscles.
    • Improve Your Mental Health and Mood.
    • Improve Your Ability to do Daily Activities and Prevent Falls.

24. JeetKuneDo

JeetKuneDo New Member

Exercise...Exercise is a necessary part of a total and rounded program of Healtful Living. It improves Blood circulation, keeps the Muscles (including the Heart) and Bones in tone, and helps Body Metabolism by burning off excess calories. Just as important is the fact that a person who exercises regularly feels good about himself or herself and the world....

25. Maricawriter818

Maricawriter818 New Member

Having daily exercise can boost and improve your health and immunity. It can reduce the risk of developing several diseases like diabetes, cholesterol, and cardiovascular illness. Just 30 minutes of moving and exercising on a regular basis will help you a lot to maintain healthy and have a quality life.

26. AMIYA000

AMIYA000 New Member

as we all may be knowing how much we spend in hospital, and the old thought is not incorrect. Health is Wealth. to be stay fit and without any disease most of us do some or the other exercise. Knowingly doing exercise everyday is a good habit, this enable you to make and utilize your time properly. But unknowingly doing some exercise is the best for health. Some unknowing exercise are walking to the office, walking on stairs rather than using lift. carrying your shopping items in hand rather than using car or bike.

27. Fisher Emmanuel

Fisher Emmanuel New Member

I totally agree with the popular saying that goes '' health is wealth.'' You can have a lot of riches but if your health is poor you won't be able to enjoy what you have really worked hard for. Physical fitness is very crucial to us as human beings and it is, therefore, something that every human being should really struggle to achieve. There are a lot of benefits that exercises bring including reducing cases of stroke and diabetes.

28. rommel612

rommel612 New Member

Benefits for the regular exercise should make you more healthy and will keep you away from illnesses.
    For me Regular exercise is better than drinking any vitamins because you will gain sweet and will more active.
    But exercise will be better if you will pair it with healthy foods and drink. For those people who has weight regular exercise will help you loss fats. It will also increase your energy level and you will not easily get tired.

29. kiro12

kiro12 New Member

Exercise make your day productive because after exercise in the morning it gives you extra energy that you need in the whole day, without exercise your body will become weaker and you will get old fast. Fight stress everyday by doing a regular exercise everyday

30. Yssandra

Yssandra New Member

Exercise is usually mistaken by people as a toll to be used if one needs to loose weight but in fact it's not. It does not help you loose weight by its self but by the help of a certain diet needed per body type.

Regular exercise gives you a more health body. One example is it helps your bones reduce the risk of osteoporosis as it helps you gain denser bones. In fact research shows that a year of exercise commitment could possibly reverse osteoporosis.

But lately our world has finally acknowledge depression as disease and one of the best cure out there is exercise due to its ability to reduce the level of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. But of course it depends on the type and intensity of exercise.