Benefits of regular exercise

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 6, 2017.

1. ash2019

ash2019 New Member

There are benefits of having a regular exercise because it is good for our health and to prevent us from disease and infections. Exercise everyday is good for our body it makes our strong enough to face our daily life and it is also good for our hearth that makes us having a long life. Proper exercise gives us benefits to our health and prevent us having a disease or infect by viruses. Exercise with diet like eating foods not just food but healthy foods gives us daily protection.
    Exercise like volleyball, tennis, basketball, badminton, boxing and any other sports are good for our health and body. Exercise like basketball can help you loosen your excess weight if you're overweight you can do this exercise to achieve this. Exercise like basketball makes perspire a lot that makes loosen your weight and later makes you fit and strong. There are exercise you can do to maintain your health, but health cannot be achieved by doing exercise only, you have to eat foods that are healthy and take a rest atleast eight hours a day to make your body heal from the disease. Eating foods like fruits and vegetable are the good source of vitamins and minerals that good for our body. We must eat food like fruits that are contains nutrients and vitamins that good for our heart. Vegetable like malunggay are so good for our body because it has contains nutrients and vitamins three times more than any other vegetables in our yard. This is good source of energy while doing exercise.

2. Smallfish

Smallfish New Member

Bones, muscles and joints constitute 50-60% of the human body. That big percentage shows the human body is designed to move. Having regular physical exercises bring a lot of benefits.
    We all know that exercises enhance health. They increase life expectancy, prevent a lot of diseases and help lose weight. Exercises keep muscles and bone fully functional by enhancing their vascularisation, their sensitivity to Insulin and their ability to store Glycogen.
    Physical exercises enhance brain performance. Cerebral blood flow increases considerably during physical efforts. This blood stream is very important, because it brings all the nutriments necessary for the brain to work optimally, and gets rid of all the metabolic wastes. Many studies suggest that physical exercises make people smarter.
    Physical exercises enhance social life too, especially those practiced in group. Sport gives self-confidence, and teaches team work. Those qualities can make one's professional and social life much easier.
    We can't live the complete human experience without having regular physical exercises. Not doing so will only destroy our body and the soul living inside it.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  3. Lorenzo98

Lorenzo98 New Member

I have been bodybuilding for about 1,5 years now and at first I had to force myself to go to the gym but after a while you really start enjoying it. In the beginning I went around 3 times per week to the gym but now I go 6 and sometimes even 7 times. It's usually the first thing I do when I wake up. And doing this is honestly the best decision I've ever made in my life. Just because all of the benefits it has given me, I'm now in the best shape I've ever been and I'm striving to get in even better shape, this makes me feel really confident and happy about myself.

4. josyyy

josyyy New Member

Regular exercise is beneficial to our whole body including physical, emotional and mental. It is good to our physical body because it helps in our muscles, It may be become painful but it gives a good effect and result to our muscles and bones. It is good to our emotions because it makes us happier and energetic. And lastly it helps to our mental because it makes us feel relaxed and satisfied. Regular exercise is a must and necessary to our body, without it we can be fat, unhealthy and unmotivated. It also need a healthy food habit.

5. thoughtprovoker

thoughtprovoker New Member

Regular exercise is extremely important for a healthy lifestyle. Most importantly regular exercise keeps your heart healthy and lowers your chances of developing cardiovascular diseases. When you exercise endorphins are released into the brain and contribute to a good mood. With that in mind, I feel that people who do not exercise tend to be depressed easier than those who don't. When you exercise you stimulate your body to burn fat which will result in a better looking body! This will help people with their confidence and I feel will also contribute to a happier life.

6. KC5117

KC5117 New Member

Having a regular exercises have many benefits on both physically and mentally health of an individual. It can make your bones and muscles strong. It reduces the risk of getting different types of diseases and make an individual most likely to get sick. It improves your mental health and make the brain function very well. This makes an individual to boost their energy level and make them feel happiness and confidence. This is also helpful for weight reduction and increase the rate of metabolism. This can also help for individuals who are experiencing sleeping disorder. This helps the body to relax and improve sleep quality. These are some of the benefits of doing regular exercise to the health of individual that is why health physicians highly advice every one to do it everyday to be health.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  7. tophgreg

tophgreg Member

Hi there ! There are so many benefits to exercise but I would just want to give the most "eye catching" ones. First is obviously, one way or another you would lose weight, you would lose wight mainly because if you start to increase the activity you're having while at the same time still maintaining your energy input then it would come into sense that you would lose some weight.

Another benefit is that your body would start to look better, in other terms your body would look good, imagine that your muscles are starting to grow while your fats are starting to disappear what would you look like, A HUNK, well that may have some exaggeration but in a sense you would look more aesthetic and appealing to social standars

Lastly and for me the most important benefit of all is increasing your chances of living longer, we love to live, experience life, right? how could we continue that ? Well by exercising. Think of our body as a river when it slows down AKA our metabolism it starts to get dirty, filthy but when it runs it would be clear and clean, that is just putting it in simpler terms but all in all having to exercise each day and with a healthy diet these are the three most "eye catching" benefits that I have experienced

That is all thanks and have a good day !

8. Lovey

Lovey New Member

Exercise has a lot of benefits. It gives us positive outlook in life as a whole. As per my experience, last past 2 years when i have my regular exercise on a daily basis many would say i look younger and healthier than before. And I'm happy! not what they say, but because they set me as an example for themselves to have a regular exercise. And look,.. it was my surprised when they kept messaging me on how really amazing the benefits of exercise. And it was really great! because they say it not for me or to anyone else but for themselves already. After all, this is one of the many best experiences I have. To experience as a role model of having the good benefits of regular exercise.

9. onicz2018

onicz2018 New Member

exercise is one of the best way to live life to the fullest because it has so many benefit in life aside getting good health it will benefit also to motivate you in so many things, for example you will seting a goal for your exercises that method of thinking will eager you to success and get what goal you have, same thing to what problems you encounter in life you have to be fearless or make an eager determination to solve it..

10. ruxxy18

ruxxy18 New Member

Exercise is very beneficial to humans. Making it as a hobby or doing it regularly can expand our life span on earth. It can make you physically fit, healthy, prevent obesity, improves cardiovascular health and others. Exercise has a different types, there are actually 4 types. These are aerobic, strength , flexibility, and balance exercise. Aerobic improves endurance, one example for these type of exercise is jogging. Strength exercise improves muscle strength, example for this is lifting free weight objects. Flexibility exercise makes your body flexible, one example for this is yoga. The last but not the least is balance exercise, this kind of exercise is beneficial for adults to strengthen body's core and helps prevent falls. One example for this is heel-to-toe walking.

Imagine yourself doing this regularly altogether with your balance diet, may be you have no trouble in your health as well as in your daily life.

11. vjtrisha

vjtrisha New Member

Exercise is a God-send for me. If I am having a bad day, and I do have severe depression, as little as 30 minutes of light aerobic activity is all that it takes to make my mood at least 50% better, which is no small task. It is a wonderful mood regulator.

12. ofunemama

ofunemama New Member

Exercise can help keep your body at a healthy weight.Exercise can boost one's confidence and improve one's self esteem.People who do exercise tend to have a longer life span.

13. alxoue

alxoue Member

Reduce stress exercise provides some serious mental.Benefits Regular exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Study after study shows the benefits it can have. Not only does regular exercise help you manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing diseases, it can help prevent and treat mental health problems. It can boost your well being and mood, and is a great way to unwind from the stresses of life.
    • It stimulates the development of the muscles, bones and joints, as well as the heart and lungs.
    • It helps children maintain a healthy weight.
    • It gives them an opportunity to interact with other people and make friends.
    • It can help children manage symptoms of anxiety and depression.

14. vriendschap124

vriendschap124 New Member

Regular exercise keeps us healthy and energize. It is not only good for weight loss but also improves our energy level. Aside from that, it keeps us stronger and have healthy skin. So, what are you waiting for? Get up and stretch those muscles!

15. Airabaclor08

Airabaclor08 Member

Here are some of benefits if regular exercises

It Can Make You Feel Happier. ...
    It Can Help With Weight Loss. ...
    It Is Good for Your Muscles and Bones. ...
    It Can Increase Your Energy Levels. ...
    It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease. ...
    It Can Help Skin Health. ...
    It Can Help Your Brain Health and Memory. ...
    It Can Help With Relaxation and Sleep Quality

Not only does exercise tone your body so you can wear your favorite jeans, it strengthens your muscles, keeps your bones strong, and improves your skin. And there are more benefits of exercise -- increased relaxation, better sleep and mood, strong immune function, and more.

16. chixsteen

chixsteen New Member

Regular exercise can make your body look good and feel good. It has so many benefits and it depends on the exercise of your choice. Some people go to a gym and others stay at home to do their regular exercises. Exercise on daily basis can be fun especially if we could be with our friends joining in exercise so that we couldn't feel bored and also being an inspiration to one another.

17. ecnesa101

ecnesa101 Member

Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity
    You know exercise is good for you, but do you know how good? From boosting your mood to improving your sex life, find out how exercise can improve your life.

By Mayo Clinic Staff
    Want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life? Just exercise.

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Need more convincing to get moving? Check out these seven ways exercise can lead to a happier, healthier you.

Advertisement

Mayo Clinic does not endorse companies or products. Advertising revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.

Advertising & Sponsorship

1. Exercise controls weight
    Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn.

Regular trips to the gym are great, but don't worry if you can't find a large chunk of time to exercise every day. To reap the benefits of exercise, just get more active throughout your day — take the stairs instead of the elevator or rev up your household chores. Consistency is key.

2. Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
    Worried about heart disease? Hoping to prevent high blood pressure? No matter what your current weight, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This one-two punch keeps your blood flowing smoothly, which decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases.

Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis and falls.

3. Exercise improves mood
    Need an emotional lift? Or need to blow off some steam after a stressful day? A gym session or brisk 30-minute walk can help. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed.

You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.

4. Exercise boosts energy
    Winded by grocery shopping or household chores? Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.

Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.

5. Exercise promotes better sleep
    Struggling to snooze? Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just don't exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to hit the hay.

6. Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
    Do you feel too tired or too out of shape to enjoy physical intimacy? Regular physical activity can improve energy levels and physical appearance, which may boost your sex life.

But there's even more to it than that. Regular physical activity may enhance arousal for women. And men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than are men who don't exercise.

7. Exercise can be fun … and social!
    Exercise and physical activity can be enjoyable. It gives you a chance to unwind, enjoy the outdoors or simply engage in activities that make you happy. Physical activity can also help you connect with family or friends in a fun social setting.

So, take a dance class, hit the hiking trails or join a soccer team. Find a physical activity you enjoy, and just do it. Bored? Try something new, or do something with friends.

The bottom line on exercise
    Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, boost your health and have fun. Aim for at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise, or 75 minutes per week of vigorous exercise.

Try to engage in a combination of vigorous and moderate aerobic exercises, such as running, walking or swimming. Squeeze in strength training at least twice per week by lifting free weights, using weight machines or doing body weight exercises.

Space out your activities throughout the week. If you want to lose weight or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to ramp up your exercise efforts.

Remember to check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program, especially if you haven't exercised for a long time, have chronic health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes or arthritis, or you have any concerns

18. precym143

precym143 New Member

The following are among the many ways people may benefit from regular exercise:
    ● Development of strong bones and muscles as well as healthy joints
    ● Prevention of overweight and obesity
    ● Prevention or delay of problems with high blood pressure
    ● Prevention of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
    ● Increase in self-esteem and prevention of anxiety and stress
    ● Development of an active life-style that may prevent a sedentary adulthood
    ● Mental alertness
    ● Balance and flexibility
    ● Emotional health
    ● Speed of recuperation from illness or injury
    ● Gastrointestinal and liver functions
    ● Improve Metabolism
    ● Improve Immune system
    ● Bone density
    ● Energy level

19. chloeydd

chloeydd New Member

Exercising has so many benefits that don't even relate to heath benefits. Yes exercising can help give you a healthy, lean body and help grow your strength. Exercising can also help your mental well-being. Having a nice body can help you feel more confident and more positive when you look in the mirror or going clothes shopping.

20. vickey123

vickey123 New Member

Need an excited lift? Or of course need to let free a dash of following an irritating day? An action center session or vivacious 30-minute walk can help. Physical improvement empowers various cerebrum designed substances that may surrender you feeling more glad and all the more nice.
    You may in like way feel better about your appearance and yourself when you sharpen dependably, which can reinforce your sureness and update your conviction.
    Customary physical action can update your muscle quality and lift your term.
    Exercise passes on oxygen and supplements to your tissues and engages your cardiovascular framework to work all the more reasonably. Moreover, when your heart and lung success enhance, you have more noteworthy centrality to manage well ordered endeavors.

21. kj123

kj123 New Member

Regular exercise is very likely to improve your overall health and help prevent diseases. According to some studies it can help reduce anxiety and depression. You don't need to spend so much time to engage yourself in physical activity. 30 minutes of regular exercise is a good start. You don't need to involve yourself in strenuous activity, but regularity is a must.
    Start slowly and work your way up. Remember this fact, our body is designed to move around and engage in regular exercise. The proper proportion of healthy lifestyle is 70 percent proper nutrition and 30 percent exercise. So, stay active, and work those muscle!

22. Arsal

Arsal Member

Definitely doing exercise daily keep you healthy and remove them, Regular physical exercise can improve your muscle strength boost your endurance.when your heart and lungs and other organ keep healthy then you can live your life very well.

23. Ozella Decola

Ozella Decola Member

• Weight loss
    • Muscle strengthening and definition
    • Stronger bones
    • A lower heart rate
    • Better mood
    • An improved complexion

24. Ronald Lopez

Ronald Lopez New Member

Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life. A minimum of 30 minutes a day can allow you to enjoy these benefits.

25. penelopemarie

penelopemarie New Member

Exercise is not just about aerobic capacity and muscle size. Sure, exercise can improve your physical health and your physique. trim your waistline, improve your sex life, and even add years to your life. But that's not what motivates most people to stay active. People who exercise regularly tend to do so because it gives them an enormous sense of well-being. They feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories, and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves and their lives.

26. In general, experts are agreed that good health depends on three major factors: balanced diet, regular exercise, and responsible living. There is certainly no lack of information on these subjects, and much of it is practical and beneficial. Some pertinent and current ideas on how diet and exerciserelate to our health are presented in the boxes. Your Diet and Your Health and Exercise, Fitness, and Health.

27. Chippo

Chippo New Member

Sure, it is something one shouldn't take for granted 'cos it helps build one's health, but it's obvious that many ignore it due to lack of knowledge. Some do know its importance, but fail to engage into it b'cause of laziness. Some may have noticed that when they have a problem or another and consults a physician, they'd be told they lack exercise; therefore they should form the habit. Exercise is extremely important for a healthy living.

28. anokaaso

anokaaso New Member

Everyone knows that regular exercise is good for the body. But exercise is also one of the most effective ways to improve your mental health. Regular exercise can have a profoundly positive impact on depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. It also relieves stress, improves memory, helps you sleep better, and boosts overall mood. And you don’t have to be a fitness fanatic to reap the benefits. Research indicates that modest amounts of exercise can make a difference. No matter your age or fitness level, you can learn to use exercise as a powerful tool to feel better.

Regular exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Study after study shows the benefits it can have. Not only does regular exercise help you manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing diseases, it can help prevent and treat mental health problems. It can boost your wellbeing and mood, and is a great way to unwind from the stresses of life.

29. germavz123

germavz123 New Member

Exercise helps memory and thinking through both direct and indirect means. The benefits of exercise come directly from its ability to reduce insulin resistance, reduce inflammation, and stimulate the release of growth factors—chemicals in the brain that affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain, and even the abundance and survival of new brain cells.

Indirectly, exercise improves mood and sleep, and reduces stress and anxiety. Problems in these areas frequently cause or contribute to cognitive impairment.

The regular assistance to burn fat in the body and contributes significantly to weight loss. Exercise also helps to build mass and muscle tone and strengthen the body that increases the physical characteristics of an individual. Regular exercise is seen as raising levels of an individual, which in turn help to effectively perform energy. Exercise contributes significantly to improving the skills and agility of an individual. Exercise helps to protect the whole body shape because it increases the flexibility and overall muscle strength. However, exercise should be done correctly to prevent injury. Exercise is known to improve neuromuscular coordination and helps develop a stronger skeletal structure. Exercise can strengthen the immune system and also improves various digestive and gastrointestinal. Exercise is considered advantageous in the management of a variety of disorders, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension, and many more.

30. immu ddopo

immu ddopo New Member